The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
bethesda has the best glitches ever.
I've already bought a house in Whiterun, managed to save up around 8k in gold for it. Been doing plenty of misc quests. Also about the horses, I stole one the first time and found a rather stupid bug of where, if you get off the horse the camera and horse float backwards and hit the ground... Killing the horse. So I think I did buy one in the end which ended up being killed somewhere.
Just got my 3rd assassin hit on me, clearly someone doesn't like me....
Well 2 Dark brotherhood hits, and one of 3 burly dudes. Found the hit contract on their bodies

Oh that head mage, makes a good punching bag to level your combat skills if needed, he can't die, and he's always alone in his room. So no witnesses, and he forgets after he resurrects
Yesterday i decided to take my horse and companion, and wander off to one of the undiscovered cities on the map. Went for Markarth all the way to the left... Came accross giants, mammoths, tribes, dragons... avoided some, killed some... it felt really awesome to travel all accross the land and finally reach my destination!

Markarth is a jaw dropping place by the way... Soltitude is next on my list!
ahhh the moral conundrums and giggles the game induces

joined the companions - first thing i did, went downstairs, hid myself in someones living quarters, lockpicked a display case and stole an elven bow >_>

then went outside. a minute later a guard mentions that "joining companions, nice nice, good look, very honorable, etc"
right after i had pickpocketed the goddamn prophet for his housekey, broken in and stolen 2 Coins
4 hours later, level 4, stole horse, got arrested, played hide and seek with little girl... fun fun fun!
Quote from The Very End :Forgot to watch the movie, did now, and laughing my balls off - good stuff
Lvl 22 now and still just done to the "Dragon Rising" part of main quest (your going to meet someone at the watch tower).
So...much to do god damnit!

Heh, i'm just past that part, you lost your watches somewhere in the forrest?

Nah, i plan to spend more time on side quests now, it's too much fun to swing through it so quickly.
How come people level so fast? I've played close to 30 hours and i'm level 12...
25 played and level 20 here Done loads of Misc quests and side quest, haven't even touched the main story line. Still have the visit the dragon people.
Quote from Kid222 :Heh, i'm just past that part, you lost your watches somewhere in the forrest?

Nah, i plan to spend more time on side quests now, it's too much fun to swing through it so quickly.

Quote from jibber :How come people level so fast? I've played close to 30 hours and i'm level 12...

Quote from adamlfs :25 played and level 20 here Done loads of Misc quests and side quest, haven't even touched the main story line. Still have the visit the dragon people.

The only way I get experience is to improve my skills in the various skills, do you actually get XP by killing enemies and completing quests?

I have like 70 sneak, 80 pickpocking, 55 picklock, 40 one hand etc etc.
Picklocks, sneak and pickpocket is a great way getting up in skills fast and then level.

I am using the lover stone, meaning I get 15% faster increase in all skills.

Edit: About the watch, I don't know what you mean about that
- get lots of iron ingots and leather straps and make a shit load of daggers. (power level smithing)

- buy a shit load of lockpicks, find a master lock and break them all (power level lockpicking)

- get a load of lesser/petty soul gems and enchant the daggers you made (power level enchanting)
50% magic absorb and 37% magic resistance, mages don't stand a chance
Is it due to the stone you chose or equiptment?
Where's the Lover stone? Btw, I have 90% fire resistance, I kill dragons for pleasure (Just not the ice ones, lol)
Anyone else is getting the feeling that invisibility is kind of underpowered? I mean, no matter if im invisible or not enemies can spot me pretty easily.
Quote from -NightFly- :Anyone else is getting the feeling that invisibility is kind of underpowered? I mean, no matter if im invisible or not enemies can spot me pretty easily.

I don't, I think it's overpowered. My character is based as a thief (most of my points are in Sneak)

I can walk right past people and they don't see me lol

On one of the thieves guild missions I got spotted a couple of times but they couldn't find me as I could hide in places
Quote from The Very End :Is it due to the stone you chose or equiptment?

50% absorb is from the Atronach stone

25% magic resistance thanks to Breton race and 12% resistance because of some ring

= basically have unlimited magicka when fighting mages and barely any health loss (or none since i can just spam healing spell with one hand and fight with the other)
Quote from lukelfs :I don't, I think it's overpowered. My character is based as a thief (most of my points are in Sneak)

I have a sneak based character too, kajit. But every time im sneaking on invisible mode i get instantly spotted even on a distance...that doesnt seem nowhere near to be overpowered...
Would be fun if sneak were a little better imo, it's hard as .. yes much to not get spotted, even on higher ranks.

Also, sorry for asking again, but the thieve guild with trainers and more, where are they to be found? =)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG