The online racing simulator
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
You have to unlock the shouts you wish to use. Each wOrd "costs" one soul. So select rhetoric word you want to add, then press the activate button (R on the PC version)
Quote from tristancliffe :You have to unlock the shouts you wish to use. Each wOrd "costs" one soul. So select rhetoric word you want to add, then press the activate button (R on the PC version)

Holy hell, it's not easy I see
But thanks, then I can start pretending to be a dragon with my Fire Breathing skill ^^

Thanks!
Stupid iPhone autocorrect. Meant "the" not "rhetoric"!!!
No idea...!!!
Lvl 21, everyone in side questlines seems 100% more buff than me. Nothing beats my horse (the one from Dark brotherhood) though, i've hid behind stone and let him fight a dragon and he stomped him to death. Took around 15 minutes though. He must be really invincible.
Silly question: where can i do the dark brotherhood quest?
Yeah, Shadowmere is invincible. Well not really, but he regenerates HP very very fast.
Quote from -NightFly- :Silly question: where can i do the dark brotherhood quest?

spoilers maybe

After you complete Aventus Aretinos quest (Innocence Lost) you will get a note from a courier with a picture on saying 'We Know' or something similar. You then sleep in any bed for 8 hours or more and you will be kidnapped.
(you might get this note some other way but this is how I got it)
LoL!
- Create aprox. 500 iron daggers and level up smithing to 100... check.
- Loot ebony mine two times (wait one month in-game for the 2nd run)... check.
- Steal daedra heart several times from a dudes desk at the companions (wait endless days in between until it spawns again)... check.
- Create legendary daedric armor and weapons... check.

As a result i'm looking like a mixture of the devil and batman... and i'm beating the crap out of every enemy in sight (including giants, mammoths, trolls, etc).
Vampirism made what little free time I have to play this a complete waste.
Here's a little tip, once you notice you have vampirism, go to a shrine to get it fixed instantly within 72 hours, or you'll be wasting hours trying to get rid of it. Having every NPC aggro on you is quite annoying, specially if you have to creep on and feed on a sleeping NPC to turn them back normal. The quest just to turn human again is utter shit too.
There IS vampirism???? I thought I know everything I have to know about the game already...

Can't wait for the second playthrough so I made a long trip to winterhold to learn some magic, just arrived and what a shitty little town!
Quote from Stiggie :Vampirism made what little free time I have to play this a complete waste.
Here's a little tip, once you notice you have vampirism, go to a shrine to get it fixed instantly within 72 hours, or you'll be wasting hours trying to get rid of it. Having every NPC aggro on you is quite annoying, specially if you have to creep on and feed on a sleeping NPC to turn them back normal. The quest just to turn human again is utter shit too.

Happend to me aswell, now i'm always checking my game stats for any disease i've catched eventually (after every dungeon). Luckily i had a savegame i could revert back to and lost only about two hours of gameplay.
Quote from JJ72 :There IS vampirism???? I thought I know everything I have to know about the game already...

Can't wait for the second playthrough so I made a long trip to winterhold to learn some magic, just arrived and what a shitty little town!

Yes winterhold is suckish but the college quests are quite nice and when you get 100 destruction you can do a little 'puzzle quest' thing to get master destruction spells (which are so freakin epic its unreal) when you've done the college quests
I managed to kill shadowmere... He doesn't like heights

Also, the thief guild is by far the best one for me
Quote from The Very End :Whaaaat!? What do you kill them with, bow or magic? I am using bow but I have no skill assigned to bow skill(s).

What you mean by breaking it, I did something wrong? :scared:
I am at main quest part where I am going to retrive... something with jorn.. horn... or what the **** it is, it's damn far north, not far away from the Makrah... something town.

And btw, EVERY GOD DAMN TIME I enter the Riwer...tale (or something) town, there is a elder dragon there! 3th time! And what I use the dragon soul for? I have 4 of them, but no one gets used when I do shouts .. And why can I only use 2 of the 8 shouts I have?

Horn of Jurgen Windcaller? Minor spoiler ahead, you can't actually do that quest as somebody's stolen it. Also the quest to find Esbern may very well glitch out.

Oh and The lycanthropy from the Companions questline makes clearing a lot of places out easy. Downside is most people hate it if you shift in a town, you get 1k bounty on you, so vampires can suck it this time. To me, Morrowind's vamps had the best implementation (or a better vampires Oblivion mod).

I'm currently running around with Aela and trying to find the Imperial general....
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Horn of Jurgen Windcaller? Minor spoiler ahead, you can't actually do that quest as somebody's stolen it. Also the quest to find Esbern may very well glitch out.

Oh and The lycanthropy from the Companions questline makes clearing a lot of places out easy. Downside is most people hate it if you shift in a town, you get 1k bounty on you, so vampires can suck it this time. To me, Morrowind's vamps had the best implementation (or a better vampires Oblivion mod).

I'm currently running around with Aela and trying to find the Imperial general....

Thanks for clearing that out
Going to try that quest one day, but I got sidetracked on the magic quests
Alduin, I hate you....resurrecting dragons everywhere now.....bah
I have not came that far in the main quest that I have meet that person, so for now I won't continue that til I am a lot stronger since my sneak character gets ****ed everytime I see a dragon ;p
Alduin's the main big bad, he has a nasty trick of spawning dragons all over the place.

I loaded my save and headed out up to Throat of the World, All I saw for the next 25 minutes was a constant Alduin has resurrected....

FML

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
(445 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG