The online racing simulator
Haven't posted since after the summer vacation....

It's picture time for the school kids, so Wifey dolled the girls up so we could go outside and grab some pictures instead of blurry (blurrier than even mine with a crappy camera....) boring school pictures. Really sunny out though, would have been nicer with some cloud cover.

I'm no good with Lightroom in editing and didn't bother loading them up into photoshop yet. I want to get rid of a lot of shadowing on the faces, especially with the leaf shadows on those few. Lot of red in the oldest one's face too. Will do all that when I get them ready to upload for printing. And yeah, I'm getting rid of the neighbor's lightpole for print and when showing my daughter how I can get rid of the hairs showing up on her black shirt, she asked, "Why are you zooming in on my boob!" LOL.

Some random shots did outside when sun was shining :P

Got bored.

All 100% raw pictures (just resized).

Attached images
DSC04863.JPG
DSC04886.JPG
DSC04888.JPG
Saw this truck the other day (actually a month or more ago) and forgot to develop the shots:

Quote from DeadWolfBones :Saw this truck the other day (actually a month or more ago) and forgot to develop the shots:

Awesome!

What lens did you use? The bokeh on the first pic is lovely, yum!
That was the Sigma 17-50/2.8 OS on a Pentax K-r.

First one was 50mm f/3.2.

More or less unplanned promos for the hoop artist and friend. Shot on last Saturday on a chilly morning.
Last rally of the season here too. But my images are nothing compared to Don's constant masterpieces.

Rest of them: Here
great color on the first and last
Some friends were out for a test/practice photoshoot and I got invited. Never did anything like that so I thought it was a good opportunity to learn a thing or two while having fun. Said "Sure thing", grabbed my camera and off we went to an abandoned place that once used to make sugar out of sugar cane. Here's a few:

Click signature for all of them.
sick photos, Don

took a short walk during my business trip last week

wow, I should have gone to Tatry a month later... The trees were still mainly green when I was there last time.
KILLER stuff Don and nice sceneries Majod. The straws in the first are maybe a tad distracting but good overall.

Meanwhile in Finland.

Yesterday was the Shinty/Hurling International game and most likely my last game of the season, might have a Football Cup final to do a couple weeks latter but not committing to it just now. It's getting to cold, too dark and just too wet to be in the middle of a field sitting on my stool all by myself. Struggled with the light yesterday and as such had to bump my ISO up, as a result the images are a bit noisey.

Nice!
Shot a blue series with my friend on Saturday evening. Came empty handed and improvised on the spot with minimal gear. Technical stuff at my Flickr if anyone's interested.

That's really cool Spankmeyer

Those are fantastic, Mikko. Really nice work.
Loved it!
Ok... well thanks! Puzzles me that I was unsure about these but then again usually the ones I love are liked by no-one.

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG