The online racing simulator
Another set from Larkhall, shot last weekend. The weather was thankfully quite good; it started off slightly damp but was dry the rest of the day.

As always, I welcome any feedback and constructive criticism you can provide. Thanks for your time.

Full Gallery

Photos from the Austin V8SC trip w/ the Sony RX100:

Awesome, Ben!
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Photos from the Austin V8SC trip w/ the Sony RX100

Great pics, would love to have been there.
I've moved to the dark side. And by that I mean digital D: Pentax K-x

Quote from amp88 :Another set from Larkhall, shot last weekend. The weather was thankfully quite good; it started off slightly damp but was dry the rest of the day.

As always, I welcome any feedback and constructive criticism you can provide. Thanks for your time.

Good and clear pictures, seems like you're continually improving your panning shots. Maybe now it's time for the next step: Try placing your main object away from the middle and compose your pictures a bit more. And when shooting moving things, what about tilting your camera to some degree to emphasize dynamics even more?
Here are some of my pictures from this year's ADAC 24h race (and ADAC Classics, respectively) at the Nürburgring. I went a bit more experimental this time but I'm not quite sure about the outcome ...

Attached images
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0097.jpg
IMG_0208.jpg
IMG_0218.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_0473.jpg
IMG_0541.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg
IMG_0595.jpg
<3 BMW

I dont have pro stuff,only a kodak M580,but one day i'll have a dslr.
anyway my first pic here
Attached images
100_2558 edit small.jpg
Once again pictures from my hometown
First try with HDR photography

Here's what I can do with a cheap camera and a phone.

And one more: Ford Mustang GT500 "Eleanor"

Nothing was edited, except for correcting Eleanor's white balance (accidentally shot with camera set to "incandescent"), which is still bad, but definitely better than the blue-ish original.
Getting more into hdr...
View from my balcony
Quote from diNOSaur :Getting more into hdr...
View from my balcony

I'd give some body parts to have such view from balcony.
Quote from KiRmelius :I'd give some body parts to have such view from balcony.

This was in front of my dad's house where I used to live till march 2013
Beautiful city with lots of trees and nice views just 30km from capital of Poland
If you have facebook see this this and this
I kind of wish HDR would just go away, but yours are better than most.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I kind of wish HDR would just go away, but yours are better than most.

Thanks
That was my third try with it so I'm learning
There are lots of bad hdr and mine 2nd ones were really worse than 3rd try and still it was just a quick shot without a tripod etc
HDR opened new world of photography for me and now I can take pics like I couldn't do before.
Now I need to take my camera to some more interesting and nicer place to keep practicing
Also I need to try it with cars too - they should be great
since my olympus sz 30mr arrived today i started taking random shots.
one turned out to be not terrible (for me at least) for not really having an idea what to take pictures of.

just one of my 2 cats.

-
(wheel4hummer) DELETED by wheel4hummer : To make the following comment even less funny.
Is that a wheel for a hummer?
Ba-Dum-Tss.
Went to the Isle of Man again.....took my camera with me as well, good times. Have only managed to do a few photo's at the moment, still working on the rest of my efforts.

Nice stuff, Mackie.
I'm not usually a fan of car photos but I really like this one and I'd clone the guy behind the car out :/

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG