The online racing simulator
No man, he's AT WORK!

Maybe in Poland those boys don't have to stand at some train station in the cold, presenting their bodys

greetz

der butz
But werent ripped jeans stylish in the 90's?
Quote from bmwe30m3 :But werent ripped jeans stylish in the 90's?

Seeing a lot of people using it these days, so guess it's back
Photobomb successful!

A few more pics from the night

:drink:
Attached images
314023_10150307783700811_600230810_8561676_524743435_n.jpg
294430_10150828830965063_577515062_20690993_1347260149_n.jpg
307068_10150307707055811_600230810_8561339_992327722_n.jpg
307411_10150307699525811_600230810_8561210_1280294512_n.jpg
308393_10150307718300811_600230810_8561432_1797837063_n.jpg
How much do you train nowdays? You seem to be pretty big compared to before O_o
Shad'ap gaylord!
Quote from The Very End :How much do you train nowdays? You seem to be pretty big compared to before O_o

Train about 4 or 5 times a week starting seriously on a proper regime about 2 months ago but been a member of the gym since last January. Play part-time pro football aswell which keeps me lean-ish. I like my food though and of course plenty of beer!
Hokay :] Myself I am a little **** still! I strive to be athletic buildt, but I simply does not train enough or eat right enough. I usuall train 6-8 times each week, but seldom above 1-2 hours stints / training.

But, I'v heard all the cool guys using steroids

Quote from Bose321 :You're the Norwegian soldier here!

I am the most straight solidier there is in this world!
Quote from The Very End :Hokay :] Myself I am a little **** still! I strive to be athletic buildt, but I simply does not train enough or eat right enough. I usuall train 6-8 times each week, but seldom above 1-2 hours stints / training.

But, I'v heard all the cool guys using steroids

I train like half the amount you do. Maybe you're over-doing it? Unless you're focusing on one muscle i.e pectorals or biceps only in each session then 8 times a week is too much for someone only just starting out and trying to put on muscle mass. I have a regime for my biceps and chest, then one for another day to do back and shoulders, then my last regime does my legs and abs. I manage to fit in about 4 or 5 sessions a week. I also spend about an hour and 20 to an hour and 30 minutes in the gym with each session, which is about right since you're not meant to work on one muscle group for more than about 40-45 minutes in each stint, and I work 2 muscle groups with each session, otherwise if you do more than that you'll end up just doing cardio and won't build the mass. I've only just started doing a properly structured regime, so I'm only now starting to see real gains, if only I was more well behaved with my diet I'd be much better off!

Oh and cool guys don't use roids to get bigger. Thats a cop-out and has some nasty drawbacks if you're not careful on them. Much more satisfying to see the gains after purely working your arse off a few times a week.
Quote from Gills4life :I train like half the amount you do. Maybe you're over-doing it? Unless you're focusing on one muscle i.e pectorals or biceps only in each session then 8 times a week is too much for someone only just starting out and trying to put on muscle mass. I have a regime for my biceps and chest, then one for another day to do back and shoulders, then my last regime does my legs and abs. I manage to fit in about 4 or 5 sessions a week. I also spend about an hour and 20 to an hour and 30 minutes in the gym with each session, which is about right since you're not meant to work on one muscle group for more than about 40-45 minutes in each stint, and I work 2 muscle groups with each session, otherwise if you do more than that you'll end up just doing cardio and won't build the mass. I've only just started doing a properly structured regime, so I'm only now starting to see real gains, if only I was more well behaved with my diet I'd be much better off!

Oh and cool guys don't use roids to get bigger. Thats a cop-out and has some nasty drawbacks if you're not careful on them. Much more satisfying to see the gains after purely working your arse off a few times a week.

I totally agree regarding the "roids" parth btw

Well, the problem is that I do too much cardio, and too little muscle training. Also I am doing it all wrong, because I take the upper chest, arms, stomach and back training in one session - usually around 1.5-2 hours stint. My aim is not to be big as possible, just very marked muscles, and overall.. well trained overall

I have been training pretty hard the last year, so I am getting used to it hehe. For me a week could look like this:

Monday (day 1): Muscle training, weights for arms and chest, various stomach and back extercises.

Day 2: Cardio, usually a 12km route that takes 50-80 minutes depending if I feel for pushing myself or just doing a fat burn work out.

Day 3: Various strenght workouts without weights. Pull ups front / back, push ups, stomach and back work outs, Squats.

Day 4: Same as day 1, if I got energy for it I do a cardio workout later on the day.

Day 5: Cardio, either intense intervals or fat-burn run

And if I do more that this it's usually cardio or strengt training that is not with weights.

I want a damn six pack, but I am too glad in food lol.

**** me, I totally destroyed the topic
Quote from Gills4life :Oh and cool guys don't use roids to get bigger.

I sure wouldn't have posted this if I was sober right now (which I am not ) and I still wouldn't call myself big, but keep in mind that I'm 1.90m tall..
not showing my face there, I know.. for one reason, so I can still say "what, no way, this guy isn't me!!"

but, the message is that it doesn't take steroids or any other "helpful stuff" to get "big" ... but only a healthy sense of what to eat, how much to eat and when to eat.. also some experience of when to train and how much to train (each muscle).. in 2008 I went to gym 6 times a week, then quit gym for a year and lost 12kg (of muscle mass).. at the moment I'm working out twice a week and I'm almost back at my stats from back then, which shows that you do learn from your mistakes and from what you did right .. so just carry on! (@tve, for example)
So basically you're confirming what I've just said about roids then?

Looking in great shape though mate, much respect especially for a taller guy where it usually takes longer to build the mass. It goes to show you don't have to do a lot of sessions per week. It's not about the amount you train. You need to find a good balance because without resting, you'll never see any gains, and training something like 8 times a week won't give you enough rest, especially when you're only starting out. In my case I'm quite bulky with not a great deal of tone compared to the guys you see looking like machines in bodybuilding contests! I stretch out all of my tops, but if I was more lean and cut-up I'd look smaller. Winter is on its way though so I'll mostly be strengthening and doing hypertrophy to increase mass until beginning of spring when i'll start fat burning hard.

@Tor

The problem with doing most if not all your muscle groups in one session is that you'll weaken areas training one muscle so you cannot get as much out of another. It's also better to spend a certain period, say 3 months, bulking up and trying hard to increase the size of the muscle, before beginning to tone up and cut the fat around it. Its amazing how much smaller you look when you start to really tone up, so getting the mass there first will make you look a lot better when you decrease your body fat percentage. The thing about doing too much cardio is that it will make your metabolism sky high and while trying to build mass that isn't what you want.

P.s. Thread successfully highjacked. :splat:
isolation per day is key.

for me, monday is my chest and triceps day
tuesday is legs
wednesday is shoulders and biceps
thursday is back and core

friday-sunday you need to rest. your body needs some time to recover.

what i do is called a 'drop set'.
light weight for 15-20 reps, rest a minute. heavy 6-8 reps, rest a minute; heavy 6-8 reps, rest a minute. finish up again light, 15-20 reps.

if you have access, try to switch up the workouts once a month. like september for chest, i did bench, incline bench, decline bench with the well...bench.

for october, i might use cables, or dumbels. they work your muscles differently. instead of bench, i will be doing fly's.

as for after your workout, you need protein. your body needs to repair the muscle you just ripped, thus making you stronger. on a training day, you should get 10g of protein more then your body weight. i weigh 160 lbs, i should be getting 170g of protein. very difficult, and i dont nearly reach this, but as long as you get some protein, hopefully within a half hour you are set.

on a non-training day, friday-sunday for me, you should be getting 30g of extra protein then you usually get.

if you have had a few straight weeks of straight working out, sticking to your schedule, then you should take a week break. you will come back stronger. do not go crazy on the protein on the week break, but a few shakes wont hurt.

my shake: (in a blender)
a bit of milk (i fill it to the first line on my blender...use judgement)
a scoop and a half of vanilla whey protein powder (vanilla is easy to make taste good, thats about 25-30g in the scoop and a half)
2 large table-spoon full's of peanut butter
one-1.5 frozen banana's. it comes out thick and creamy, and delicious.

my friend said he had one with brocoli, but idk how that would blend..
Protein subliments works different on people. On some people it works perfect, and they really see a big gain by either eating a lot of the right food or protein shakes. Other people won't be able to "take up" (the body doesn't use the proteins that well) the additional proteins, and therfor it's not rewarding using protein shakes.

But if I get that work one muscle-each-day thing, doesn't that mean you end up training the muscle group only 1 day each week? How can you improve the strenght by doing that? I though you had to do at least 2-3 times each week the same muscle group to get the muscle fibres building up.

Teach me
Quote from Gills4life :So basically you're confirming what I've just said about roids then?

ops, yea.. I forgot to put a +1 or such, but that post was to confirm what you said

Quote from The Very End :But if I get that work one muscle-each-day thing, doesn't that mean you end up training the muscle group only 1 day each week? How can you improve the strenght by doing that?

you probably have to try and find out what works best for yourself.. for me training each muscle only once per week seems to lead to better results than training them twice (or even three times, as I sometimes did in my first months at gym).. depending on how much time I got, I spread all muscles on 2, 3 or 4 days per week.. but it's important that I train hard enough, for example atm I do 3 exercises for back, additional 2 for biceps, 2 for chest and 2 for triceps.. 4 sets each, at the moment.. also I vary the exercises every now and then, "new" exercises usually lead to aching muscles after the first 1 - 2 workouts (24 hours after the workout I start feeling the pain, another 24h later pain is even heavier and then it starts decreasing again - but basically I feel that my muscles aren't ready for a second workout within one week, when training this hard..they need some rest)
*giggles at men complimenting each others bodies*.

I'm fat and proud. I have a big cock and little muscles, I'd rather have it that way around. Besides, I'm more warm and cuddly at night.

I remember at that meet in Southampton, Chris was a little podger but I suppose he's grown upwards and inwards since then.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :*giggles at men complimenting each others bodies*.

I'm fat and proud. I have a big cock and little muscles, I'd rather have it that way around. Besides, I'm more warm and cuddly at night.

And your car sucks!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :*giggles at men complimenting each others bodies*.

Yet you are the one bringing penis into the conversation.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I remember at that meet in Southampton, Chris was a little podger but I suppose he's grown upwards and inwards since then.

Haha I was a bit tub. That was over 3 years ago now though to be fair and I was still a kid going through puberty! If we're going to make judgements, you on the other hand had finished puberty, was pretty much a fully grown adult, and still very fat! Big cock or not, a girl would rather have a sexy guy in bed than a fat lazy slob with no stamina.

Quote from logitekg25 :isolation per day is key.

I'm assuming you mean isolation of muscle groups per session is key, rather than actual isolation techniques. You need to include compound movements for size and strength. Mixing up your regime is good as the body adapts to adversity, however removing bench press, which is a compound press, to just doing flies, which is isolation, won't get you size as effectively.

Quote from logitekg25 :what i do is called a 'drop set'.
light weight for 15-20 reps, rest a minute. heavy 6-8 reps, rest a minute; heavy 6-8 reps, rest a minute. finish up again light, 15-20 reps.

It's not really a drop set if you're starting light, going heavy and then finishing light. You're doing pre and post-workout exhaustion, which is a good method isolating and tiring out a muscle before going heavy, but then only doing 2 sets of heavy weight between it. I always start off with a warmup by taking about 50-60% of my maximum weight and doing 15 reps. Then I do a drop set of 8,6,6,4 reps. I am strengthening at the moment, but when I start doing hypertrophy I'll be moving up to 10,8,8,6 and 12,10,10,8 before beginning to tone. Also protein from natural foods is better from what I've experienced than relying on the processed powder in shakes. I do use shakes for when I'm not hungry but need protein to repair, but I'm rarely not hungry so that's not normally a problem!
TVE protein is what your muscles need to grow, so maybe the amount or efficiency your body uses it up isn't the same, but you still need it.

working a muscle group every day, and just that muscle group will get you sore there in the morning, and the morning after probably. to fully recover your muscles you should get about a week rest so you can continue where you left off, and not need to lower weight the second/third time the week.

the isolation thing will also get you definate results. if you work a few muscles one day, then move on to another group another day, you are likely working a few muscles multiple times.

when i said every month or so. take a week off, maybe if you are feeling really ambitious, work groups somewhat lightly.

the biggest mistakes in working out are not taking enough brakes to give your muscles recovery time, too much weight (you just hurt yourself), and you dont switch up the workouts.

if you dont switch up the workouts, you will reach a plateu, and you will see no gain for a while; your body just gets used to the workout.

remember, cables work you different then barbels, which work you different from dumbels.

for a muscle group like chest, maybe you want to mainly do bench, or stuff with the bar; thats ok. but once a month, use the cables instead for 2 weeks about. make your body build muscle again.

for me, idk how right this is, but....
lets say im benching. monday is my bench day, so monday is when i do it. so say monday (in 2 days) i want to see where i max out. start really light, like 145 if my max is 200. 10 reps of that about, add 25's, so im at 185; 3 reps of that. do 1 rep increments of gradually adding weight until you cant anymore.

do not add all the weight at once, you will hurt yourself. do not max out the same day you work...you will tire yourself out.

generally- 1-6 reps is for pure stregnth.
6-10 reps is for muscle mass
10+ reps is for endurance

the modified drop set i talked about a few posts up focuses on keeping your muscles un-injured, muscle mass, and endurance a little bit.
1-6 is considered strength but 8-12 is hypertrophy where you get your mass. 15+ reps is for muscle endurance and toning. Cables won't work you differently to using a barbell if you don't use a different handle on the end of the cable and a different technique to when you use the barbell.
Quote from Gills4life :Yet you are the one bringing penis into the conversation.

It's my favourite topic of conversation.

Quote :Haha I was a bit tub. That was over 3 years ago now though to be fair and I was still a kid going through puberty! If we're going to make judgements, you on the other hand had finished puberty, was pretty much a fully grown adult, and still very fat!

Very fat is a bit unfair (not to mention rather rude actually you mosher).

I was alright back then. A bit tubby, but not fat! How do you know I had finished puberty? I told you to stop trying to see me naked.

I've put alot of weight on since moving out and living on takeaways, and mainly office based job doesn't help. But the fact is I eat too much of the wrong stuff. So I'm aware of it, which is the key. No denial. But while I do wish I wasn't so rounded, this is myself and I think it's important to be happy with who you are.

Quote :Big cock or not, a girl would rather have a sexy guy in bed than a fat lazy slob with no stamina.

Most girls don't need a guy with stamina. Only about 50% of women can orgasm from penetration alone, and out of those 50%, about 60% can do so regularly. Where as 86% require direct stimulation of le clitoris and out of those 86%, something like 90% can orgasm regularly. So as long as you're good with your hands and mouth there's no problem in terms of her satisfaction. Additionally on an anonymous survey of women in some American sex-health show/book club thing (mainly women aged 21-40), these women thought the best part of sex was the foreplay, reaching climax was actually quite far down the list! From memory it was foreplay, cuddling, climax then something else. Was an interesting read.

Also, just because you are fat does not mean you are unfit or lack stamina. There is no direct correlation between weight and cardiovascular effectiveness. Although in my case I am quite unfit, but I don't care. Also the main problem with "stamina" in bed isn't the physical activity, it's that most guys come too quickly. I don't have that problem. I would say ask your sister but that would be both immature and unfair on your sister.

You'd be surprised how many girls don't care about how buff a guy is! A "sexy" guy who is a complete wanker (seems to be a direct correlation in looks and twat-factor) may get first dibs in terms of talking to a girl, but it's the nice guy, the one who won't slag them off, cheat, have drunken binges, is quiet and respectful (so normally the fat(ter)/ugly(er) ones) that will be the one to end up talking to her and actually having a perhaps meaningful relationship. It just takes a bit longer. Not a problem for me personally since I never have sex on a first date sort of thing, so wouldn't be picking up girls like that anyway. If a girl was only with me because I was sexy, or if that was a major factor, I wouldn't want that anyway.

Quote from Shotglass :ah so thats why you drive a riced corsa

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1638917#post1638917

yeah nice corsa. what a cock you are.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG