The online racing simulator
Quote from E.Reiljans :I'm more concerned about possible damage to your man-parts in this video ;O
That looks very, very painful. :s

No balls damage, no pain, some blood, only little scratch above the eye.
Quote from E.Reiljans :True, any injuries in eye area suck hard. :[

Some stitches and you're good to go. You know what sucks more? Broken bones.
Quote from KiRmelius :Some stitches and you're good to go. You know what sucks more? Broken bones.

Yeah right, my broken thumb is not good for my Safety Rating in iRacing
When I was 4 I cut my head open and got stitches. When I was like 5 a hammer fell on my head and i got staples. When I was 12 I got 50 stitches in my leg. And yet, not a single injury in my entire BMX career (well, im sure that I had some bruised bones especially from handle bars, but I never got them checked out). Lmfao.
Nearly ready for halloween...
Attached images
553970_4813469023497_1659979509_n.jpg
looks like your ceiling has a hole in it.
LOL, do you live in a crackhouse?
So much nice comments
Quote from Klutch :LOL, do you live in a crackhouse?

its the basement of my friends house, they had a GIANT pair of pants and they told me to put them on, in which i discovered i can fit in them up to my shoulders.
biggest i have seen, gotta be for a 450+ pound guy...
Brilliant tattoo's!
Quote from bogdani.cojocaru :Hahaha, carefull what you ask for, because I might have some.

HEHEHE. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP
Quote :

Thanks!

And also i concur to what TVE said, awesome... wait i won't call that a tattoo, more like body art! fits you geat!
Quote from Dennis93 :HEHEHE. FAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAPFAP

And also i concur to what TVE said, awesome... wait i won't call that a tattoo, more like body art! fits you geat!

I was actually looking forward to reactions coming from a new public. Apparently everything went well. Excuse me, but I have to take over the world now.
I feel FABULOUS today.
Attached images
533605_539669696048065_1456733327_n[1].jpg
Is that a pink phone?
-
(bogdani.cojocaru) DELETED by bogdani.cojocaru : Because I can.
Quote from The Very End :Is that a pink phone?

Yes. Any problems with that?
Nono. Want sex?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG