(230 posts, started )
Last news found on Facebook about TH8 RS Shifter:

Logo

H Plate (7+R)

H Plate (7+R) or Sequential Plate (-/+)

Intensive Resistance Test
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technnology™
Shifter features H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technnology™ for razor-sharp precision that won’t decrease over time (contactless magnetic sensor, with no tact switches or potentiometers), and an unlimited lifespan.
It's really sad when a guy from thrustmaster needs to come here with his marketing bullshit to sell the wheel. It's like they know it's shit but attractive wheel. I've only heard bad stories about this POS wheel.

Thrustmaster has never been good and never will. Their products can be thrown out to garbage bin straight away.

It's time for you to make something that lasts more than a few weeks!
Quote from Cameltoe :It's really sad when a guy from thrustmaster needs to come here with his marketing bullshit to sell the wheel. It's like they know it's shit but attractive wheel. I've only heard bad stories about this POS wheel.

Thrustmaster has never been good and never will. Their products can be thrown out to garbage bin straight away.

You just quoted what I was thinking...
Quote from Cameltoe :It's really sad when a guy from thrustmaster needs to come here with his marketing bullshit to sell the wheel. It's like they know it's shit but attractive wheel. I've only heard bad stories about this POS wheel.

It's really sad when someone feels they need to create an account on a forum for a game the probably don't play. just so he can flame a manufacturer of a wheel he probably can't afford or have used.
Quote from dadge :It's really sad when someone feels they need to create an account on a forum for a game the probably don't play. just so he can flame a manufacturer of a wheel he probably can't afford or have used.

Yes, I did the account just to say that. I just need to get my word out. No need to thank me for admitting it.
Quote from Cameltoe :Yes, I did the account just to say that. I just need to get my word out. No need to thank me for admitting it.

nobody thanked you. and nobody asked you to admit anything. unless you feel you're lying...
Technical Specs. of TH8 RS now available :

TH8 RS Shifter
Realistic (*) gearbox. An adjustable, high-end product, available for the PC and PS3™

* Extreme realism:
- Shifting gears feels just like in a real car
- 13 cm tall gear stick with knob
- Detachable knob compatible with real universal knobs

* Ultimate versatility:
- Unique design (*) enables 2 driving styles by using the two interchangeable shift plates provided:
. "H"-pattern (7+1)
. "Sequential (+/-)"
- USB connection:
. used with a PC, the gearbox is compatible with all racing wheels and games on the market that support multi-USB and gearboxes
. used with the PS3™, the gearbox is compatible with racing wheels (including the T500 RS) and games (**) that have been developed to be compatible.

* High-end equipment:
- 100% metal internal mechanism, lever, and clamping system

* Absolute precision:
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect AccuRate Technology™
- Contactless magnetic sensor ensures consistency over time
- No "Tact switch" no potentiometer for unlimited product lifetime

* Full adjustability:
* Upgradable firmware and internal memory with adjustable gear-shift travel (downloadable software on PC)
* Adjustable resistance when changing gear
* Shift-plate position and rotation adjustable by 360°
* Clamping system position and rotation adjustable by 360°
* Optimal clamping (built-in “screw threads” + removable clamping system):
. Tables or shelves from 1-50 mm in thickness
. Cockpits

(*) Patent pending.
Available in October at 150€.

PICTURES

VIDEO: TH8 RS Gameplay Beta Testing
(On this vid. resistance is set to minimum. You can adjust it from light to hard)

Copy from InsideSimRacing:

"149 euro only the new wheel to apply on the T500 for the owners,
599 euros the integral T500 F1
avaible from 23 september"
I'd rather wait for the new Fanatec wheels.

And I wouldn't really want a Ferrari rim either.
Quote from Bose321 :I'd rather wait for the new Fanatec wheels.

And I wouldn't really want a Ferrari rim either.

Luckily, Thrustmaster weren't really planning on selling just one unit to you...
in all honesty, the Thrustmaster looks like a monster. way out of my budget but for sure it looks the part.
Quote from dadge :Luckily, Thrustmaster weren't really planning on selling just one unit to you...

Point being?
Quote from Bose321 :Point being?

Nobody really cares that you're waiting for the fanatec wheel. I still can't believe you actually write reviews for games. your posts on this forum (about hardware and software)are minimal at best. they offer 0 input and are boring. If only you put a bit more effort into your posts, they could be quite a good read. but you always choose the easy option of slamming something you don't own.
Just on looks alone, the Thrustmaster looks 100 times better than any (consumer) wheel on the market. yes the price is a bit on the steep side but, you have to admit, cheap is something it doesn't look like.
Quote from dadge :the Thrustmaster looks 100 times better than any (consumer) wheel on the market.

Too bad it isn't as good as you think it looks.
Quote from Bose321 :Too bad it isn't as good as you think it looks.

seems you missed a few words i wrote. here they are but this time they're not surrounded with other big words like "the" or "and". take your time and be sure you understand before you make another post.
Quote from dadge :Nobody really cares

And you're the most important person in the world, everyone cares about your awesome opinion.

oh wait...
I think this is Thrustmaster T500 RS thread and it would be nice to write bad and good things about T500 RS,put some new pictures and not comparable with other wheels (there is a second thread for that).

Only bad thing is fan but I replace with new one and put another one in case that cool the PBC board
To another do not have any criticis.
Quote from Bose321 :And you're the most important person in the world, everyone cares about your awesome opinion.

oh wait...

nobody said i was the most important person in the world. i didn't say i was the most important person in the world. what i add to this forum is a bit of humour. what do you add?
you're undeniably a fanboy. if fanatec made track suits, i think you'd buy one. it's not often your posts exceed the 2 sentence mark, i suppose we should be thankful you're limiting the crap we have to read.
Quote from dadge :it's not often your posts exceed the 2 sentence mark

Eh...
Quote from dadge :seems you missed a few words i wrote. here they are but this time they're not surrounded with other big words like "the" or "and". take your time and be sure you understand before you make another post.

Quote from dadge :Luckily, Thrustmaster weren't really planning on selling just one unit to you...
in all honesty, the Thrustmaster looks like a monster. way out of my budget but for sure it looks the part.

Quote from dadge :Yeah. YEAH!

Quote from dadge :not a gyro cam. it's all done post recording.

Quote from dadge :Thought of a work around. Don't worry, the context has not been affected. OOOOSH!

Quote from dadge :could you provide a link to this iracing mod please?

Quote from dadge :i hope that's not you bud. i hope you have much less Fudgie McPackerbung ones that don't burn eyes as much.

Quote from dadge :i usually got for the "it's already been played" finishing move. or "yesh sure, let me build up to it...mwaaaahhh"

awww, i have a fan. you've shown 8 posts out of nearly 5000. it also seems you struggle to count to two accurately. there's two posts you quoted with more than 2 sentences(4 if we count "mwaaaahhh" and "OOOOSH" as sentences in the last quotes). That's 50% of the quotes you've made that had more than 2 sentences in it. thanks for your verbal face-plant. you're getting good at it now dude. 9 sentences in this one. i can break it down if it's too much for you.
Quote from dadge :awww, i have a fan. you've shown 8 posts out of nearly 5000. it also seems you struggle to count to two accurately. there's two posts you quoted with more than 2 sentences(4 if we count "mwaaaahhh" and "OOOOSH" as sentences in the last quotes). That's 50% of the quotes you've made that had more than 2 sentences in it. thanks for your verbal face-plant. you're getting good at it now dude. 9 sentences in this one. i can break it down if it's too much for you.

Oh, the greasy smell of butthurt.
call it what you want. i call it numeracy. get it seen to. it's only downies and idiots who can't count to two consistently. which one are you soldier? (5 sentences)
More news again about Ferrari F1 Wheel:

Features :
* Full-size replica of the Formula 1 Ferrari 2011 racing wheel, under official license by Ferrari, for your T500 RS.
* Genuine F1-style scratched-brushed metal “Push & Pull” shifters
* Reinforced scratched-brushed metal facing ensuring optimum solidity and inertia
* Rubber-textured wheel offering a realistic and comfortable grip
* Professional quality rotary knobs, switches and action buttons:
- 2 x encoder rotary knobs (to adjust car settings directly during the race)
- 8 x dual detent push-buttons
- 3 x 3-position metal switches with wheel re-centering
- 2 x up/down speed shifters (F1 “Push & Pull”¨ style)
- 2 x high pressure, 8-directional D-pads responding to realistic pressure
* Two available game modes:
- “Normal” mode, PC and PS3. compatible (offering 13 action buttons and 3 D-pads)
- “Advanced” mode, PC compatible (offering 25 action buttons and 1 D-pad)

The Ferrari Formula One rim will be available both as add-on for the T500 RS starting September 30 and selling for 149€. In late October, the “Integral” edition with wheel base and pedals will be available as well, it has not been confirmed whether Thrustmaster will also be offering the current T500 RS GT wheel as add-on option for the Integral buyers.

Mapping :

Example (rFactor):

Mechanism:

Preview:
http://translate.google.com/tr ... 898624.html%23comentarios

Thrustmaster T500 RS
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG