The online racing simulator
Thrustmaster T500 RS
(230 posts, started )
#26 - Zay
IMO, the paddles are ugly. But otherwise, asside from no shifter, seems like a good wheel. But i would NOT pay anywhere near that amount for the same reason that RasmusL said.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from RasmusL :and 0 for PC

But only a matter of time? From the GTPlanet thread, apparently from a Facebook page update: The release date of the PC driver will be communicated at a later date.
For that kind of money and without a bundled shifter, it has to be really good, because otherwise you could just get a Fanatec GT2 instead. And that one's compatible with Xbox 360 (which I realize isn't a problem for everyone), not to mention a shifter. But I do like the way it spins like anything else and looks rugged too so yeah it has got something going for it.
theres still a little bit of lag
but ill give you that its a lot better
PC Control Panel Screenshot (found on another forum):

Wow. FFB seems really fast on this one. I wish I could afford this wheel.
Quote from Drift_anton :NOT NICE!

That Wheel is NOTHING to BUY

it stop when he steer to another side.

g25 g27 dfgt is much better

Does i see AU

You make no sense, you know?
i think what he was saying was that this wheel is not worth the money and that a logitech is better. i think he was talking about when the driver was counter steering his drifts. i'm just guessing though.
I don't understand what is wrong. Looks very fast and good to me.
#46 - JJ72
why o why, things like this always reminds me my life is not complete, and probably never will be
Pedal set is also directly compatible with some "Tunings Pedals Pads":

#48 - jmkz
recommended FF settings with LFS for T500 RS, anybody know?
Nice MODS

Roso F1 Wheel

HomeMade

Thrustmaster T500 RS
(230 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG