The online racing simulator
Not a movie, but TV series. HBO's Game Of Thrones.

Simply fantastic.
Oh yes..
Quote from DevilDare :Not a movie, but TV series. HBO's Game Of Thrones.

Simply fantastic.

Now read the books.

Just saw Captain America. Pretty good/goofy stuff.
The Last Kiss

Quite a good romantic drama..
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Now read the books.

I decided I couldn't wait another year for the next season of the TV series.

My box set of the books arrived from Amazon yesterday
TT: Closer to the Edge - Absolutely brilliant documentary about the 2010 Isle of Man TT. Though I didn't see it in 3D, it's a really superb piece of work concentrating mainly on Guy Martin. For any Racing Nut, this is a must!
TT3D was brilliant. I must say it was a much better documentary than Senna, which I found pretty poor tbh.
Quote from The Moose :I decided I couldn't wait another year for the next season of the TV series.

My box set of the books arrived from Amazon yesterday

This.

There is no way I'm waiting a year to see what happens next. Must find out now.
macho man with rene weller and bea fiedler
best... movie... ever...
probably wouldn't interest anyone outside of the US but Cowboys and Aliens was great fun. All the actors were talented and played the parts as well as they could (no lol we're cowboys and they're aliens lulz)
Heard nothing but shitty things about that one...
Super: Shut up, Crime! - Definetly worth a watch if you like your tragic comedies/dark humour type films.

Essential Killing - The kind of film everyone will gush about at artsy film festivals BUT it is good and has some insane scenes
2 Days In Paris
Quote from Boris Lozac :2 Days In Paris

Enjoyed this one too.

But then again I'll watch basically anything with Julie Delpy in it.
Indeed it is! Was very sceptical walking into the cinema, but was pleasantly surprised in the end.
True dat, very surprised, besides some of the comments that directors just can't avoid, can't they? Those cheap ones like "i'm not payed for this shiiiiit" (from Avatar), why do they put stuff like that in the movies
Your Highness. An adventure, fantasy with parody a bit reminding of Monty Python. Not a masterpiece, but worth watching.
Les Ripoux

Brilliant noirish comedy. Highly recommended.
Crazy stupid love. Steve Carell is the best ever !
Saw Magnolia for the first time on TV last night. I kept ducking out and doing other things but the movie was kind of intriguing. But there was a weird thing happening with the sound every now and again, like it was horribly compressed or something. With a lot of background noise, there would be this vocoder like effect that was kind of annoying. Then... the scene with raining frogs happened, and it was just a perfect moment with that vocoder sound. I almost think the movie must have been designed that way so there would be this awesome sound effect for the frogs in the last scene. It was brilliant!

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG