The online racing simulator
really like it.
Had this one laying around unfinished for a few months now, had to get it done.^^

The fantastic skin is done by daloonie
Attached images
Renault-FO8.jpg
Renault-FO8_prev.jpg
Quote from 5tag :Had this one laying around unfinished for a few months now, had to get it done.^^

The fantastic skin is done by daloonie

That's pretty nice man. Like the colours. Did you do any colour/lighting changes to the overall atmosphere or was that how the original pic looked?
pm me if you have to write too much
Another one of my little work
Attached images
RAC_RUS_TT.jpg
original.jpg
Quote from jrd.racer :That's pretty nice man. Like the colours. Did you do any colour/lighting changes to the overall atmosphere or was that how the original pic looked?

Cheers man. I added the original picture in the attachments.
Attached images
wallpaper-561885.jpg
Ahh I see now, Cool
Nice edit 5tag.
Hehe
Just a quick **** i made today

That's one the kind of edits I like, great one. Although in this case, the motion blur should be made with a vanishing point (radial blur and tick 'zoom' in Photoshop I think). But it is a quick one as you say, so ok
Professional artwork, nicely done.
special for life4pixel )
Attached images
core_xrr.jpg
core_xrr2.jpg
First pic is .... ok i guess, but I like the second one.
Great picture, indeed. But those backgrounds are little too much overused.
Quote from PioneerLv :Great picture, indeed. But those backgrounds are little too much overused.

I don't think that's the biggest problem. In my opinion the biggest issue is lightning in this picture. The background is a very dark sun setting, the foreground seems to be taken from a bright sunny day.

That certainly doesn't fit. Look at at the armco... the sun is right behind it so there is no way it would be illuminated.
Its a nice picture but I agree with Stag.
Sorry for double-post.
Click the picture for higher res

external image

edit: I just rialised it kinda looks like a Subaru.(its actually an XFR) Oh, and yes I forgot to do the windows pff cant bother to fix that now
Where's the driver?

Special for [Audi_TT]
Attached images
audi_tt1.jpg
audi_tt2.jpg
audi_tt3.jpg
I love the 3rd one, it reminds me of the fast Westhill chicane

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG