The online racing simulator
LX6 at my backyard

A bit WIP still..
Attached images
10062008(004).jpg
Little edit
Attached images
fox.jpg
That angle used to movement effect is wrong and you was forgotten give movement to what is seen by the windows David.

Taavi as always excellent edits.
Quote from DiSCiPuLo :That angle used to movement effect is wrong and you was forgotten give movement to what is seen by the windows David.

Its true, angle must be like this ------ . And the windows haven't any blur either.
So I tried some new tutorials for me. And made these pics! Tried these effects 1st time so the pics aren't so great, and there are mistakes, but I was lazy to correct them. Next time there will be better.
Attached images
xfgpic.png
rainypic.png
fastpic.png
Quote from andRo. :So I tried some new tutorials for me. And made these pics! Tried these effects 1st time so the pics aren't so great, and there are mistakes, but I was lazy to correct them. Next time there will be better.

Nice
Quote from andRo. :So I tried some new tutorials for me. And made these pics! Tried these effects 1st time so the pics aren't so great, and there are mistakes, but I was lazy to correct them. Next time there will be better.

Very nice, but that rain is a bit false, its too bright. Last photo is the best for me.
Experimental, excuse the flaws.
Awesome Taavi
LFSn00b, fantastic pic.

Under petition today at tuesday Jun 10, 2008 3:26 pm. I post this because there are too much casuality.

Link:

http://www.lps2.net/foro/viewtopic.php?t=136&start=75

This pic is dedicate to naitsircno.

Note: I don't like to do this pics because this is not artistic. Only cut and paste and not to much more.
Attached images
Wallpaper Photorealistic.jpg
rx-7_efini10241.jpg
FZ50 Original.jpg
nice lynce, but I'd suggest showing more of the Fz5 gran trabajo!
Quote from Lynce :Note: I don't like to do this pics because this is not artistic. Only cut and paste and not to much more.

As much as I love your artistic pics, this is not anything less IMO.

Sure the talent is lot more than just copy & paste? You managed to get the lighting and reflections fit perfectly with the other picture without even editing!
My favourite car there! Really nicely done, Taavi
Thats 10 million times better than your first one Taavi.
Brilliant work, Taavi
teh m3 pic is teh sex
Here's one i posted in the drifting pictures thread.
And no im not a drifter as such, i just thaught id go sideways and make a wallpaper/edited pic

1680 Res - 24x Edge Detect AA - 16x AF - Jpeg - 660kb
Attached images
IceDrift.jpg
Taavi: The second edit with the M3 looks great, clean and realistic !
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :
1680 Res - 24x Edge Detect AA - 16x AF - Jpeg - 660kb

No offense, but that could have well been a no AA/AF image.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG