The online racing simulator
very nice edit NASRAT it looks pro
Nice preview of S3.

Would look cooler if it had my bike in it though - 59 MPH down the back of the BL Straight, and the "Low Oil" light coming on when you give it some - ooh that would be the weapon of choice for the real man :P
(Sam) is going to be really happy
Quote from Don :(Sam) is going to be really happy

yea i used background from ZT team site ..... its realy nice and spend me a lot of time thx Sam
Quote from NASRAT :yea i used background from ZT team site ..... its realy nice and spend me a lot of time thx Sam

Haha, I just posted about another guy using the exact same picture.

But hey, at least you thanked me and didn't ruin it while instead you made one of my favorite edits of this month!

Teamwork?
Quote from (SaM) :Haha, I just posted about another guy using the exact same picture.

But hey, at least you thanked me and didn't ruin it while instead you made one of my favorite edits of this month!

Teamwork?

deal
Can't help but sit in my on chair like this. :hyper:
Konax, man nice picture, that really is a nice... Crisp feel to it. Nice job get S2 Licsence soon
Hello Guys,

I was bored so i decided to make a new Wallpaper for you!

Click on the pic!

100% rendering free!
looks unreal because the rear of the car is too wide the car looks like in a highly Field of View shot
And this doeanst work with good cameras???
Your Avatar looks unreal too
Quote from baSh0r :looks unreal because the rear of the car is too wide the car looks like in a highly Field of View shot

It is still a good picture though, don't take that away from him
Quote from Switcher83 :Your Avatar looks unreal too

hahahah you owned him
very nice replica Hope you buy S2 soon to enjoy the full features though
to the darkdrift dude- wow im really impressed but thats a private DCM skin
Quote from baSh0r :looks unreal because the rear of the car is too wide the car looks like in a highly Field of View shot

I have to disagree, I don't see anything wrong with the proportions of the car.

I think you did a pretty good job Switcher, sure there are some small details but that's not important, what is important is the overall result and that is pretty nice.
Quote from Switcher83 :And this doeanst work with good cameras???
Your Avatar looks unreal too

didnt said it is crap. its just not 100% "real-looking".

my avatar isnt unreal. its a picture of me
Quote from Switcher83 :Hello Guys,

I was bored so i decided to make a new Wallpaper for you!

Click on the pic!

100% rendering free!

Well done bro.
I like it. ^^
fully sweet ulay thats funky fresh my main man
@NASRAT: great edit! :thumbsup3

I wish, some day, it would be true .
Thanks for the nice comments

I hoped, that some of you like the picture
Quote from Switcher83 :Thanks for the nice comments

I hoped, that some of you like the picture

I like it alot! You seem to spend alot of time on your edits to make them look clean and interesting to look at.
However, that BaSh0r guy was a little bit right about the FOV angle. The FZ seems a bit distorted.
It's not that noticable, but it is something worth taking a look at in the next edit.
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :very nice skillz. care to explain how to get those cars and tracks? you might want to send Bob Smith a PM

edit: damn im slow

I was about to say the same thing.
Anyway nice pic switcher!Very real!

You are slow :P
Quote from stavro :ban me for i have sinned

..ill buy licence when i start driving for some local team
now i have not time to play.. i sometimes take xrr for a drift and that's it.. but you heard this story for far too many times.. so i won't waste my keyboard :]

lol a good guy (sorta) well say bye to the forums before you dont see them again

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG