The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Stang70Fastback :Alright godammit. I tried my very best to not let my curiosity get the best of me, and I just spent $20 on this game. Any chance I can get added to this "whitelist" so I can try some multiplayer out? Playing offline is kind of fun, but it's like playing LFS offline, lol.

My username is the same: Stang70Fastback

added.

/edit: that was the last added user by me for now.
my pc broke down and now i only have a laptop which i lend from a friend.
so i dont have access to the server as of now (i cant just install everything on here).

if you like to be added, ask Krammeh if he can do it.
but since hes busy with his own servers he might not be able to do so soon.
Thanks!

Quote from [RCG]Boosted :id be impressed if it was handbuilt...which it surely isnt.

Isn't, map editor hacked items and singleplayer commands used xD

He basicly made one cell and copy pasted it with mcedit over and over.

It wouldn't even work on normal map, needs to be flattened to bedrock. Thats how much hacks the guy uses, still pretty impressive.
his parents must be proud lol
Quote from hp999 :his parents must be proud lol

He spent 4 hours on that, lmao.
Quote from Ales_M :Allready building this type prototype trap in single player. Will post pics when theres soemthing to show.

Dude it wont work in normal world.

This is the mobtower i made in singleplayer. Entirely legit (just made one room and the grinder room and duplicated it over and over)

Now, who wants to help me to build one legit? xD
Attached images
2011-07-13_18.29.54.png
2011-07-13_18.30.07.png
2011-07-13_18.30.11.png
2011-07-13_18.30.49.png
Quote from Uke :Dude it wont work in normal world.

This is the mobtower i made in singleplayer. Entirely legit (just made one room and the grinder room and duplicated it over and over)

Now, who wants to help me to build one legit? xD

Looks like the old twin towers lol
Quote from mamoru :Looks like the old twin towers lol

It's quad towers, so gotta be extra careful looking out for planes
New to minecraft here. You guys seem to know a lot of stuff about it and ive made a house with a furnace and stuff so what else is there to do? You seem to be talking about iron and stuff but i cant seem to find any. Any ideas?
Quote from Killer Beast :New to minecraft here. You guys seem to know a lot of stuff about it and ive made a house with a furnace and stuff so what else is there to do? You seem to be talking about iron and stuff but i cant seem to find any. Any ideas?

Dig down into the rock. If you make areas large enough or dig deep enough you will find other materials
Quote from mamoru :Dig down into the rock. If you make areas large enough or dig deep enough you will find other materials

Once tried that out of my house and all i could find was cobblestone. So i made a trap out of it for the mobs with a trapdoor and pressure plates

How can i get water into/around my house. Do i have to build it on top of a river/lake? You guys have a lot of explosives and TNT stuff. How can i get that? To make traps...
Quote from Killer Beast :Once tried that out of my house and all i could find was cobblestone. So i made a trap out of it for the mobs with a trapdoor and pressure plates

How can i get water into/around my house. Do i have to build it on top of a river/lake? You guys have a lot of explosives and TNT stuff. How can i get that? To make traps...

Wow.. so many questions. So few characters.

Now, the water: create a bucket (3x iron) and go play

TNT: mix sand and the drops from creepers.

For more crafting, I would like to refer to the crafting page on the minecraftwiki.

Once you get to cobble with digging, just dig further. If you dig further you will hit water, lava, caves, diamond, iron, gold, lapis, et cetera.
Quote from mamoru :Wow.. so many questions. So few characters.

Now, the water: create a bucket (3x iron) and go play

TNT: mix sand and the drops from creepers.

For more crafting, I would like to refer to the crafting page on the minecraftwiki.

Once you get to cobble with digging, just dig further. If you dig further you will hit water, lava, caves, diamond, iron, gold, lapis, et cetera.

Thanks very much!
I'm working on a piston mob trap in SMP, but I can't for the LIFE of me spawn freaking slimes!

I got a few to show up, but they will NEVER spawn! They're like more rare than diamond, it's annoying!

And no more dupe bug I can't freaking find diamond in my smp map, ugh! about to run out, so I moved to iron tools :/
Quote from XCNuse :I'm working on a piston mob trap in SMP, but I can't for the LIFE of me spawn freaking slimes!

I got a few to show up, but they will NEVER spawn! They're like more rare than diamond, it's annoying!

And no more dupe bug I can't freaking find diamond in my smp map, ugh! about to run out, so I moved to iron tools :/

You COULD use an inventory editor
Redstone circuits are frustrating the hell out of me. I get that it's current, but it seems to pick what it wants to power.

I have a bank of 3x3 pistons, with redstone going to each. I turn it on, each time 4 or 5 will power. A different 4 or 5. ><
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Redstone circuits are frustrating the hell out of me. I get that it's current, but it seems to pick what it wants to power.

I have a bank of 3x3 pistons, with redstone going to each. I turn it on, each time 4 or 5 will power. A different 4 or 5. ><

altering redstone while the current is on, is different to when the redstone is switched on. (I don't think it should be, but it bugged me for a while)
Quote from mamoru :You COULD use an inventory editor

I know, I want to but I don't at the same time lol!
Ok. Today i dug down,far and failed at the end by dying with the lava boiling me. And i was stupid enough to leave basically all my stuff in the invetory. So,i failed
Quote from Krammeh :altering redstone while the current is on, is different to when the redstone is switched on. (I don't think it should be, but it bugged me for a while)

Odd, I stick down a redstone torch and like I said, 4-5 pistons activate out of 9. I'm trying to lift up a section of land to make a TNT cannon.
Quote from Killer Beast :Ok. Today i dug down,far and failed at the end by dying with the lava boiling me. And i was stupid enough to leave basically all my stuff in the invetory. So,i failed

You're by far not the first one who did this, and you won't be the last, I think that's happened to everyone in the beginning.
Quote from Stefani24 :You're by far not the first one who did this, and you won't be the last, I think that's happened to everyone in the beginning.

Reallllllly annoying.Lost basically everything

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG