The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Epic fun lmao and yeah stupid twats kill u on spawn or stalk u into woods xD

E: and pls write cords of new shelter , some dude kills me everytime i wanna left spawn...
Boosted, if you update to 1.7.2 the problem should be fixed.
Quote from Ales_M :Epic fun lmao and yeah stupid twats kill u on spawn or stalk u into woods xD

E: and pls write cords of new shelter , some dude kills me everytime i wanna left spawn...

We are currently stuck on some randoms base, its night and i dont have much health
I teleported to team hq, and fell in to the void and died

how fun
gah I died.

fell in a hole

gah the lag made it look like I was hacking.
Accidentally found a hole leading into lava
Quote from Luke.S :could you add me to the whitelist please.

LukeSi

added, and server is back online.
Team lfs is going strong were armed and we got stuff xD
Where are you? I want to come too
Team LFS ready to take on the world... of minecraft PVP
Oh it is team based.

Anyways, I think I'm already in your base
Aww, got killed :<
Someone griefed all my trap on Boosteds server. Two months of hard work are gone. Way to go seriusly and bye.
+stealed all pistons i had.
Well the PVP server is retarded and full of hackers.. I just got killed in 2 shots with a bow, I had full armor and health Those usually do like 2 hearts damage.
its about time that we got a server browser in game, or a favourites list. Or at LEAST 'last 10 ips' or 'save ip to list'.
Quote from Ales_M :Someone griefed all my trap on Boosteds server. Two months of hard work are gone. Way to go seriusly and bye.
+stealed all pistons i had.

cant yet check whos done it...BB might be on some time soon, gonna look into it.
Pistons are working fine for me on the server?

Where can i get some of this Green stuff to make a Sticky Piston?
Quote from djgizmo68 :Pistons are working fine for me on the server?

Where can i get some of this Green stuff to make a Sticky Piston?

You need to kill slimes. They are usually found on levels near bedrock or on the bedrock level itself.
Weed, your mob trap is practically fixed by me.. Just need a few sticky pistons and replace a bit with glass
Weed, I went in and added the pistons and fixed (I think) the circuitry. All it needs is one of those arrow trap things and it's all good to go.

Speaking of pistons, the infinite block glitch still works and is quite good for creating new sticky pistons.
did some earth moving.

a lot of the holes near my home are now filled that someone dug up and randomly abandoned, so that should help some things..
Quote from Rappa Z :Weed, I went in and added the pistons and fixed (I think) the circuitry. All it needs is one of those arrow trap things and it's all good to go.

Speaking of pistons, the infinite block glitch still works and is quite good for creating new sticky pistons.

See thats the problem , ppl who I dont even know walk inside my build and change stuff. Ill be back when map is gonna be reseted , since its partly my fault to make a base 30 blocks from spawn.

So me votes for map reset.
Well, helping you fix stuff is just trying to be nice

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG