The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from Uke :The big brother plugin imo isnt really necessary.

lol
Quote from Uke :The big brother plugin imo isnt really necessary.

Then you can't rob chests anymore! XD

jk
Quote from mamoru :Then you can't rob chests anymore! XD

jk

hahaha , give us big brother ye so nubs get banned.
Quote from Ales_M :hahaha , give us big brother ye so nubs get banned.

who do you mean?
Quote from Uke :who do you mean?

I mean if someone will grief your stuff , Boosted will be able to see who did it.

And btw damn entertaining day it was today.
Quote from Ales_M :I mean if someone will grief your stuff , Boosted will be able to see who did it.

And btw damn entertaining day it was today.

I actually laughed out loud
Quote from Uke :I actually laughed out loud

I LOST MY STUFF FFS!

The cobble is lighter than ever and it sux!

BTW Boosted,, the server is down
Well i lost my stuff twice and also my mob trap exploded , leading to flooded basement and mobs all over the place. But yeah it was actualy funny.
Quote from Ales_M :Well i lost my stuff twice and also my mob trap exploded , leading to flooded basement and mobs all over the place. But yeah it was actualy funny.

Ahem.. That EXACT same thing happened to someone else too. I think in that persons case it was the same reason, trying to modify the trap to work with pistons

Kiershar is a minecraft god, he has already found a massive exploit with the pistons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkoYCiQ3-hs&feature=feedu
Quote from Uke :Ahem.. That EXACT same thing happened to someone else too. I think in that persons case it was the same reason, trying to modify the trap to work with pistons

Kiershar is a minecraft god, he has already found a massive exploit with the pistons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkoYCiQ3-hs&feature=feedu

LOL to bad server is down i wanna try this right away lol:P
Quote from Ales_M :LOL to bad server is down i wanna try this right away lol:P

Too bad notch propably patched it in 1.7.2, that video was shot in 1.7_1 :<

Edit: Appereantly 1.7.2 didnt fix it.
1.7.2 didnt fixed that, i just did it in single player.
well server cant be restarted.
getting error msgs involving pistons.
gotta wait for a fix.
Quote from Uke :Ahem.. That EXACT same thing happened to someone else too. I think in that persons case it was the same reason, trying to modify the trap to work with pistons

My main problems were:
  1. I extended my mob trap all the way to the sky.
  2. I then blocked off all everything at the bottom floor and started work on the piston crushing mechanism.
  3. It turns out that if one floor gets full, mobs start to clip through diagonals into the floor below... And it's usually a creeper.
  4. I've used over 40 sticky pistons for a design that needs 20, because they keep getting exploded when my trap leaks creepers.
  5. Currently my trap has holes like swiss cheese and I need to go in from the top and clean out every level to be able to fix it without getting creepers squeezed through the floor at me. :/
It's been pretty funny though.
could you add me to the whitelist please.

LukeSi
Quote from thisnameistaken :

My main problems were:
  1. I extended my mob trap all the way to the sky.
  2. I then blocked off all everything at the bottom floor and started work on the piston crushing mechanism.
  3. It turns out that if one floor gets full, mobs start to clip through diagonals into the floor below... And it's usually a creeper.
  4. I've used over 40 sticky pistons for a design that needs 20, because they keep getting exploded when my trap leaks creepers.
  5. Currently my trap has holes like swiss cheese and I need to go in from the top and clean out every level to be able to fix it without getting creepers squeezed through the floor at me. :/
It's been pretty funny though.

So, that has happened to me, weed and you during today. The piston update propably had some sort of evil mobtrap curse in it.
That's really cool Ales, I'll join

Edit: Can't exit spawn without some guy killing me -.-
I'll join too.

Edit: THATS RIDICULOUS THAT ****ING GUY KILLED US EVEN THO WE HAVE NOTHING USEFUL D::
If you have coordinates for your place, write them and we'll sneak there.. Stupid people are spawn killing.
Quote from RasmusL :If you have coordinates for your place, write them and we'll sneak there.. Stupid people are spawn killing.

What do they even gain from killing newbies? Just being dicks.

I can rejoin the server already.
Coordinates (under water!)
-142.47, 62.62, -152.3

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG