The online racing simulator
Quote from ColeusRattus :Just as they did with the first half of the book: skipping anything that doesn't move the plot forward or has tits in it.
Also, I don't think that the season finale and the book's end are the same. I can imagine a certain scene, which is about two thirds into the book to be the season finale

Dunno man... plot synopses for the remaining episodes have already been published: http://forums.hipinion.com/viewtopic.php?p=1293844#p1293844
The tv-show Community is seriously like crack for me right now, so god damn awesome. I think season 2 ended last week though
Stuck on You - Matt Damon, Greg Kinnear.
Cool stuff lmao, conjoined twins comedy ftw!
Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Avoid like the plague.

That is all.

(Unless you would like to see over 2 hours of talking. Some strange kind of bestiality, and overly choreographed fight sequences.)
Battle: Los Angeles

DO NOT watch! Jesus christ, it's like they've collected ALL the possible cliches in the Hollywood history and put them in one film. What a wasted pottential ffs, i would send the director and the man who gave the green light for this rubish to do at least 5 years of jail time.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Battle: Los Angeles

DO NOT watch! Jesus christ, it's like they've collected ALL the possible cliches in the Hollywood history and put them in one film. What a wasted pottential ffs, i would send the director and the man who gave the green light for this rubish to do at least 5 years of jail time.

+1 Couldn't stand watching it after 10 minutes, so glad I didn't pay for the ticket...

I quite like Zodiac and Judgement Night, fairly good films in my opinion, no bad cliches, some good action in Judgement Night and a true story with Zodiac
Quote from Xaid0n :+1 Couldn't stand watching it after 10 minutes, so glad I didn't pay for the ticket...

I quite like Zodiac and Judgement Night, fairly good films in my opinion, no bad cliches, some good action in Judgement Night and a true story with Zodiac

Zodiac is a stone-cold classic.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Battle: Los Angeles

Haha what did you expect?

Anyway, with all my buddies watching Game of Thrones Im finding it increasingly difficult not to hear spoilers while I try to read the books, which are great!
Quote from BurnOut69 :Haha what did you expect?

Well not THAT amount of inteligence-insulting rubish I only watched it till the end cause me and my bro were laughing our a**es off as to what more cliches they can dig up, and they used pretty much all available
I watched Mirrors recently, and I don't care what anybody says that film freaked me out.

It was good, but bloody hell....

Also, hi everybody again I've been away from here a loooong time.
Just saw Life as We Know It - Josh Duhamel, Katherine Heigl

Cool film. Funny at times.

edit:
My Best Friend's Girl - Kate Hudson, Dane Cook, Jason Biggs.

Awesome flick lol. I love Kate. Dane was awesome too.

edit:
Knock Off
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
Knocked up
The Recruit - Al Pacino, Collin Farrell & Beautiful Bridget Moynahan

Really enjoyed it. 'Al' gets perforated by bullets in the end lol.

The Sum Of All Fears - Morgan Freeman, Ben Affleck

This film is so awesome. Has a semi-war like feeling and damn the nuclear blast towards the middle of the film was intense.
This is just two hours of two world powers almost going all out in a nuclear war.
Paul
Just go with it
Super 8: Nice throwback to late 70s Spielberg movies (E.T., Close Encounters) with a bit of Stephen King thrown in as well (IT, Stand By Me). Very good overall.
Sounds good. Been keeping an eye on this one for some time now.

Let's see if I can go watch it this weekend.
Source Code

Not bad, haven't figured it out completely..
The Tree of Life:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478304/

Really good pictures, good soundtrack and really something to think about.
Had one of the best movie nights with this. A lot of discussion during the after-movie drink.
Failure to launch - Matt McConaughey, Sarah Jess Parker, Zooey Deschanel
Fun little romcom.

Runaway Bride - Richard Gere, Julia Roberts
Yep, the same two from "Pretty Woman". Really nice film too.
Who hasn't seen Trainspotting and Human Traffic?

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG