The online racing simulator
I thought Paul was better than either of those, IMO. Hot Fuzz came second then Shaun of the Dead but all 3 are great movies.

Your Highness, watched that a couple weeks ago. Non stop lols.
I have been interested in Hot Fuzz. Seems its good then.
Hot Fuzz rules.
I am watching Metalocalypse. It's metal, it's awesome, it's brutal. :headbang:
Live at Wacken 2008 - 6 Hours of Material. 'Nuff said.
World invasion: Battle Los Angeles, if you like action-packet movies. I thought it was pretty cool.
My Name is Khan - 6/10

Its a bit simple at times and the message can be a bit sweet as well, but my main issue with this film is how quickly it comes to an end. It just comes out of nowhere really, and spoils the film slightly.

Ip Man - 9/10

A semi-Biographical account of Yip Man, the first martial arts teacher of Chinese Wing Chun, and also a teacher to a certain Bruce Lee. This is a great film with some of the best action I've seen for a while, but what's more, the story more than holds it's own. I can't believe I stumbled on this without knowing about it, what's more I got the special 2 disc edition for only £3......BONUS!!
No Strings Attatched - Natalie Portman, Ashton Kutcher

Wasn't bad. Kinda funny at some parts.

The Game (1997) - Just such a nice film

The Sentinel - Meh wasn't too bad. Eva Longoria is always nice
I watched this the other day and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Bad Boy Bubby

It is typical Australian cinema. Disturbing, moving, funny, and totally captivating. One nice quirk is that virtually all of the sound was recorded from the main actors (Nicholas Hope) perspective using two microphones hidden behind his ears.
Not a film, but a TV show.

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena
Spartacus: Blood and Sand

Simply brilliant piece of television. Go watch it. Do it now.

(Dont be put off by the blood overkill and some bad effects)
If you guys aren't watching Game of Thrones, you ought to be.

Even better, read the books.
Aye. Game of Thrones is also very good.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :If you guys aren't watching Game of Thrones, you ought to be.

Even better, read the books.

Best TV show since The Wire.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to put off reading the books for a few years. Knowing what is going to happen will ruin the series for me.
I really thought I would not like Thor, I'm not a comic book reader, but it was BADASS. Plenty of godly ass-kicking.
Quote from The Moose :Best TV show since The Wire.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to put off reading the books for a few years. Knowing what is going to happen will ruin the series for me.

Seeing the series will ruin the books for you.
Senna

A full 100% recommendation to view it. Absolutely fantastic, fascinating, entertaining and emotional footage!
Quote from The Moose :Best TV show since The Wire.

Nah, don't fear that. Much like in Lord of The Rings, having "spoilered" the story is totally counterbalanced by the sheer awesomness in how the world and characters are captured.

Also, as the books are quite complex, there are lot's of details and plot twists you partially or totally forget until you see the episodes.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Nah, don't fear that. Much like in Lord of The Rings, having "spoilered" the story is totally counterbalanced by the sheer awesomness in how the world and characters are captured.

Also, as the books are quite complex, there are lot's of details and plot twists you partially or totally forget until you see the episodes.

I have no idea how they're going to fit the remainder of the book into five more episodes.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :I have no idea how they're going to fit the remainder of the book into five more episodes.

Just as they did with the first half of the book: skipping anything that doesn't move the plot forward or has tits in it.
Also, I don't think that the season finale and the book's end are the same. I can imagine a certain scene, which is about two thirds into the book to be the season finale
Fool's Gold - Matthew McConaughey, Kate Hudson, Donald Sutherland.

Great little film. Quite funny sometimes too.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG