The online racing simulator
Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1455 posts, closed, started )
great update news scawen,

though this might sound like being greedy especially after youv already highered the object limit to 800, would it be possible to make it a tad higher at all?

as 800 is still really easy to use up, infact iv made a few layouts already using up the maximum of 800 lol.

But appart from, great work look forward to the next test patch.
Why not just add a scale option to the InSim packet for the AutoX Objects? This would allow you to keep the scale differences between tracks and give the InSim devs like myself the same power you have.
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :great update news scawen,

though this might sound like being greedy especially after youv already highered the object limit to 800, would it be possible to make it a tad higher at all?

as 800 is still really easy to use up, infact iv made a few layouts already using up the maximum of 800 lol.

But appart from, great work look forward to the next test patch.

more objects => low fps

2 byte == 65536 objs:uglyhamme
the more objects you have, the more you're trying to build in. the less objects you have, the more you're trying to use them with conscious and not just waste them. 800 is enough, no need to have constantly low fps because of 472636 unnecessary objects
resolved + question
@ Scawen. i have found out why my game was strange now. i wrote that to Victor (lfstech) , but it has really no explanation, other than it could explain my cars strange behavior at some cases/situations. i consider it resolved then. sorry for the time wasted.

Question: is it possible to get LFSW to show fuel usage on open configs?

if you type /w fuel , it says : cannot show fuel , youre on open config .
or something like that. well it goes for other commands to.(if it is asked elsewhere here, im sorry i couldnt find it). but pls link then. Thank you in advance.

Quote from Ivan-R32 :Can u tell me when will come out z31 crack?

ROFL...

Quote from ImudilaSkyline :Sure.

http://www.lfs.net/z31crack/

ROFL , you rickrolled him... ROFL again.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmPmIJyi0sc

Quote from Scawen :It's already available! https://www.lfs.net/?page=shop

ROFL again..

sorry for EDIT, but i just had too.. ROFL.
i read back and scawen i think you said this bug was fixed.

if its not i apologize. its the bug where if you join server and race has started on lap 1 it says incorrect leader.. coincidentally the person i specced myself was first, but was infact 5/6th. to reproduce i think you would have to join server inbetween the start and the 1st split spec somebody in the back and wait until first split.
sorry for a double post but..

was just driving on amg gtr server on as3.

on second lap coming up to turn 2 there is the as7 pit lanes and the as7 start/finish line going over the start finish line there has always been a little bump but never have i jumped into the air from it.. never happened in z28 or even z30 whilst i used for a while.. here is mpr.
Attached files
Bug.rar - 243.1 KB - 165 views
Quote from Tur8o :sorry for a double post but..

was just driving on amg gtr server on as3.

and a bug in forum didnt let you use EDIT button...

ROFL.. id better log of now... LOL
Quote from Tur8o :i read back and scawen i think you said this bug was fixed.

if its not i apologize. its the bug where if you join server and race has started on lap 1 it says incorrect leader.. coincidentally the person i specced myself was first, but was infact 5/6th. to reproduce i think you would have to join server inbetween the start and the 1st split spec somebody in the back and wait until first split.

it is necessary to write code to analyze the track, ie reckoning way route from the starting line by line splits to the finish line. And then it will be deducted from the fuel.
My offer consists in that that it would be possible to choose color for cones as you wanted to make with tire covers. Thereby it is possible to increase a version of cones. For open configurations a track it will be possible to create small columns with the tablet on which to be displayed a turn direction, i.e. an arrow to the left, an arrow to the right and a wavy arrow - Chicane.
I :lfs:

Thanks for the updates!
Quote from [Audi TT] : I was molested by a smurf

Could you have posted all this in one post instead of 2 consecutive posts?
-
(ponczak) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(bunder9999) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Z32
@Scawen. dunno how or why. but my fps also dropped massively in z30/z31. and i lost the grip too.i also had some shifting issues as described elsewhere here. (gears cud go from 5th to reverse by itself . not touching anything), which is sort of....pfff, in races.

All are now back with Z32. thank god... or maybe just Scawen

Thank you!

Ps: i love the smart car you put in z32 Smart car out now!! corners like a dream
Attached images
smartcar out now!!.jpg
-
(Thavron) DELETED by Scawen : spam
Quote from CodieMorgan :Could you have posted all this in one post instead of 2 consecutive posts?

I could not. Since the first message I wrote before going to work. At work, the idea was born in which I outlined in my second post written by a mobile phone.
-
(Eras) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(cargame.nl) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(THE WIZARD DK) DELETED by Scawen : spam
-
(Guthix) DELETED by Scawen : spam
#990 - e.M
first time i saw this so posting here - tyres usually explode around 200 degrees.
then i locked my wheel while braking the flat spot showed 300 degrees and the tyre was fine so just wondering whats with that
Quote from e.M :first time i saw this so posting here - tyres usually explode around 200 degrees.
then i locked my wheel while braking the flat spot showed 300 degrees and the tyre was fine so just wondering whats with that

Punctures are determined by average temperature in LFS, aswell as wear (flatspots included). Thats why an average of 225ºC (IIRC) pops the tire, but a spot at 300ºC doesn't.
Yea it was with Z28 too. Will be fun if you brake your BF1 @ about 320km/h to 0 and blocking the tires all the way. Got one of the tires showing 999
Someone post original VOB for FZR please - it seems like mine is corrupted ( and I dont want to redl LFS again )

D;

^ might be the reason im getting JOOSED in Z32??????
Ah thanks M8.

Only now did I realize you were A fellow deviant.
Quote from CodieMorgan :Someone post original VOB for FZR please - it seems like mine is corrupted ( and I dont want to redl LFS again )

D;

^ might be the reason im getting JOOSED in Z32??????

Quote from Flame CZE :http://lfsdb.500servers.net/lfs/0.5Z28/data/veh/FZ.vob

Beat me.

Just in case, here are the checksums from z28 fz.vob

CRC32: 46692652
MD5: de08d300ecfa441b3aacaafc79268635
SHA-1: 015c423793f5ed1cf2243eb9dc1148ed20abbd3d

I use this tool for checking, but there are others out there.

A quick request: Can checksums be published please? I still don't know how or why I ended up with a broken installation, but being able to check against the checksums would have helped.
Quote from Mr_Lonely :not only for drifting,

for racers also.. skin wise..

front to rear

side to side..

+1

Yes, I also agree. As silly as it sounds, as someone who does a lot of team skins it would be very useful to be able to color the wheels individually.
Quote from Scawen :I plan to include the speed humps from Kyoto

Would it be possible to make the widths of the speedhumps be adjustable? EG like using the 'checkpoint width' slider.

Just a suggestion

Edit; Also maybe a choice of severities? so less high bumps for the lowered cars?

Edit2; Scawen, I've noticed mouseclip doesn't work in full screen when dualscreening automatically since the new test patch, instead you must ctrl+c twice (turning off then on) before it works..
This is a bug? It happened when I hooked the red and white barrier, after which tire has played a cruel joke, and I turned. Pay attention to the indicator tires, not enough columns.
Attached images
lfs_00000034.jpg
Nah, it's just that if the tires are not touching the ground the load bar is equal to zero.

The actual bug LFS has is that some bars still shows a load
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1455 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG