The online racing simulator
Without the laptop fix the patch would be worthless
BL3X could be used to disable the barriers on BL2.
AS7X could be used to disable the barrier on AS2 final turn.

I'm not too bothered about the Kyoto walls blocked off, but we were going to have a WRC style event/league, but these fixes has hindered that possibility quite a bit.
nooo leave speed humps off
Quote from Scawen :Speed limit no longer enforced if autocross start position exists

Thank you for that one in particular as well as the rest of the fixes.
Quote from boothy :Scawen - some of us had been making rally layouts, taking advantage of the lack of walls to create new routes - is there any way these could be reinstated with say, a config parameter or something? Perhaps in misc options - enable barriers in open configs - yes/no, defaulting to yes?

Quote from PMD9409 :BL3X could be used to disable the barriers on BL2.
AS7X could be used to disable the barrier on AS2 final turn.

I'm not too bothered about the Kyoto walls blocked off, but we were going to have a WRC style event/league, but these fixes has hindered that possibility quite a bit.

Hehe, what a dilemma. It seems Scawen is damned if if he does, and damned if he doesn't. I like the fact we could use some off road sections between the barriers in exactly this manner. Some of the reports of missing barriers however, have been just for the sake of it I feel (lake?), but in many cases they have been legitimate places where a mistake could lead to passing through scenery into the netherworld.

I still like my tape idea for those areas that need marking off, but don't necessarily need a physical barrier.

I'm off to test this now.
I don't mind him fixing it, I'd rather it be that way actually, but I'd also much enjoy some form of option.
Quote from Scawen :OK, I need to stop for the day. Although there are still a few compatible updates that could be done, it would be better to test the updates so far rather than waiting. It's not that long a list because I spent most of the week on the autocross system updates (not included in Z33).

Improved wheel contact detection to reduce chance of flying cars
Speed limit no longer enforced if autocross start position exists
All languages updated except Trad. Chinese / Greek / Belarussian
BL : Repaired floating laptop on tool box in the first pit garage
BL : Enabled all the rallycross section barriers in open configs
SO : Repaired a sunken barrier closing pit lane (Sprint Track 1)
SO : Enabled various barriers that were missing from open configs
FE : Enabled contact detection around mini-oval and nearby walls
FE : Enabled a barrier in open configs (at corner near a bridge)
KY : Enabled some barriers at entry / exit to infield / outfield
KY : Enabled speedhumps and tyres at entry to GP Long from Oval
AS : Enabled missing barrier across side road near AS3 chicane
Attempted FIX : Occasionally refuelling did not match set amount
FIX : Momentary loss of TV camera at Fern Bay Club X turn one

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1582607#post1582607

thx for patch, i made ukrainian language in game, can i send it to you or something else for update?
Attached images
123.JPG
Scawen, it is possible to translate?
Attached images
1.jpg
Quote from numbazZ :я переклав)

I'm afraid that these texts are not translatable.
Quote from Scawen :Heh, this is like talking to my 5 year old son.

Holy crap, he is 5 already? It felt like yesterday we where seeing baby pictures!

Quote from MadCatX :If I'm not mistaken this is a known bug caused by nVidia drivers. Try disabling anisotropic fitering altogether in LFS and make sure it's off in nVidia control panel too.

Funny, I'm getting the same thing with the Intel HD Graphics (Built into the i3-2100T). Although for that, I get a black screen while in the main menu system. Seems to have something to do with the AF level. Anything above baseline (IIRC) causes the menus the go black. But as long as I'm in a MPR, or SPR, on connected to a server everything renders fine. (That was until the latest drives that made the game look like crap with anything less then an above baseline AF setting.)
-
(Dygear) DELETED by Dygear : Double Post
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm afraid that these texts are not translatable.

oh i see now( I was wrong, not this what I thought
-
(joordy599) DELETED by joordy599
Quote from numbazZ :thx for patch, i made ukrainian language in game, can i send it to you or something else for update?

Its the same problem when i opened at z30, but only what u need to do is copy all the rar files to your lfs files
Quote from numbazZ :thx for patch, i made ukrainian language in game, can i send it to you or something else for update?

Is it 100% complete, including the help file?

If it is up to standard then we would like to include it. But first, please could you make a special thread "Ukrainian Language" in the Language Packs forum? http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28

You can post a zip of your language there, and we would like to see it tested by some Ukrainian speakers. Usually there are some things that need improving, when you get more people to test it.

Thanks.
Quote from Scawen :Is it 100% complete, including the help file?

If it is up to standard then we would like to include it. But first, please could you make a special thread "Ukrainian Language" in the Language Packs forum? http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=28

You can post a zip of your language there, and we would like to see it tested by some Ukrainian speakers. Usually there are some things that need improving, when you get more people to test it.

Thanks.

help file doesnt translated yet, i translate it tomorrow

ok i do this)
#1040 - xt
#1042 - xt
for 8 years and 0 km? o_O
yay, thanks for the update :>
Quote from [Audi TT] :for 8 years and 0 km? o_O

I don't know XT, but I'm sure he/she has another (S2) account.
Thanks.
z31 to z33 ?
sorry if im asking a qeustion thats been already asked. i have z30 installed on my laptop. how do i update from z31 to z33 without z28.. i have lost my z28 so i was wondering is there anyway of just updating to z33. thanks
Download the Z28 to Z33, it applies for upgrades too.
Quote from QA51M :sorry if im asking a qeustion thats been already asked. i have z30 installed on my laptop. how do i update from z31 to z33 without z28.. i have lost my z28 so i was wondering is there anyway of just updating to z33. thanks

PATCH_Z28_TO_Z33 will successfully patch any version from Z28 or above, to Z33.

So you just use that patch - you don't need to go back to Z28 before upgrading.
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG