The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote :You had me thinking "not another red Miata". This was .. a suprise.

Oi, what's wrong with red Miatas?? (Apart from having to get the sill rust fixed and it eating headlight/sidelight/indicator bulbs every five minutes)
Quote from Matrixi :it was also the most stressful car to live with as a daily driver that I've owned

heh i know exactly what youre talking about
still every time i get to drive any other car i realise how much its worth every foible every grey hair and every ruined spinal disc in the end

Your ballet trophy with a piece paper on it that you printed out?
Wtf, how do you now?!
Took better pics with a proper camera, still haven't had time to wash it though.

Attached images
L1.jpg
L2.jpg
L3.jpg
L4.jpg
Pre-order a passenger's side window, and you will smash it in the Winter anyway
Quote from BlueFlame :ATEOTD Imprezas are for fags.

Well here's my '98 wrx anyway..

Attached images
C360_2011-04-05 13-28-09.jpg
C360_2011-04-16 15-44-36.jpg
many of you think it's just scrap metal... I actually would love this image if it wasn't so bad quality

and a little improvisation edit(bad gimp edit, too):

Looks awsome in the second photo that what your aiming for?
Yes it is a high ride, I wouldn't want to drop it THAT low though. Personally, I prefer something in the middle with the wheels fully visible, but if this is your preference: go with it! It is your car, your life and this was my opinion Good luck
Quote from Billeh :Looks awsome in the second photo that what your aiming for?

yep, imho it would look quite awesome with Equip 03's, but as a poor student it's just a dream

Buying a Mk3 Golf front lip to replace the stock civic front lip, as from what i've heard it fits quite easily without a hassle.
Unless you have a second car to run in the winter, I'd leave it stock hight. Otherwise you'll be swearing a lot during the winter.
Needs more low.
Going to pick up a GT rear bumper today. I have big plans for my beast.

GTI Front bumper and skirts are next, then wheels and miltek cat back + decat then another remap.
Looking smart there my scottish GLOF enthusiast.

Did want to write "Boobies" on the back of mine but none of the letters...

Yes, there's a dent...I got attacked by my flatmates bicycle. It needs filling and then the whole boot respraying...SO. ****ING. ANNOYING. It can get done when I get everything else colour coded and the GTI bumper painted and fitted...I get a discount getting it all done at once.

Debaged and swapped the rear valance over today.

Debaging was quite easy, hairdryer and Blockbuster card, tcut and a soft cloth.

The rear valance wasn't quite so easy. It was quite hard (physically) to remove as everything on a VW seems to be built like a brick!! Had to use some cloths wrapped around my hands to avoid cutting myself to pull it off.

While everything was off I used some Autoglym Tar Remover and paint protector to wipe all around the boot sills, numberplate and bumper etc. Will be claying/tcutting the entire car as well when everything gets colour coded.

To fit the new one, we could get it to clip in but it wouldn't go in the middle because the bumper is supported by the valance, so it kept flexing. I had to strip the rear of the car and drop the bumper to be able to clip it in!! Right faff

But once that was on it went back together easily enough (quite simple to do actually) and now looks like this

Next will be the GTI tailpipes to fill the hole, and then I'm looking at getting it lowered. Eibach springs will do for now, Coilovers can come when I have £700 to spend on a decent set. Also looking at getting some printed plates with the ABT tuning surround from AwesomeGTI.

Good days work.
Attached images
IMG00452-20110502-1618.jpg
IMG00456-20110502-1712.jpg
IMG00457-20110502-1751.jpg
IMG00450-20110502-1550.jpg
IMG00454-20110502-1636.jpg
I bet that dent was you running into the back of your own tailgate.
Swapped the new motor in
Think I'll remove the green from the wheel centres.. and polish them (photoshop)

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Looking smart there my scottish GLOF enthusiast.

Cheers

I'm having even more thoughts about what car to get, gladly I have a good few months before i'll be getting one, but still, confussled much..

Liking Leons too, more so on the outside, but the interior seems a bit dull, so it's still an A3 from a VAG point of view, since that came out first in the model i'm looking at (A3 was 03, MK5 was 04 and leon was 06) and then BOOM, a shocker.

New civics? 2.2diesle, 140bhp with better mpg figures than the VW 2.0tdi... interiors are mega cool, though no idea about their build quality and yea, the car generally looks cool as hell to sit in.

The exterior has grown on me over the years too, opinions? Maybe i'm just going through a faze, but since they seem a little cheaper in comparison to the VAG's it might well be a good car to go for.

On the other hand theirs no DSG..
Quote from kamilek12 :Swapped the new motor in

you think its gonna be much faster than the old 6 cyl? i mean a no vanos 2.5 engine has no power at all,why not an m3 engine?
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG