The online racing simulator
I'd forgotten how boring it was to hear you rellentlessly posting "Becky is a man" Bawbag, I knew there was a reason I don't bother trying to have too much of a laugh around here, there's always some inbred from a country conquered by a bunch of wankers with a chip on his shoulder about those with an English accent who spoils it all by acting like an immature dick.

I match your playground humour with some of my own, and call you ghey.
Quote from Becky Rose :I'd forgotten how boring it was to hear you rellentlessly posting "Becky is a man" Bawbag, I knew there was a reason I don't bother trying to have too much of a laugh around here, there's always some inbred from a country conquered by a bunch of wankers with a chip on his shoulder about those with an English accent who spoils it all by acting like an immature dick.

I briefly met Becky in RL and she's actually really cool. Shame I wasn't as outgoing as I am now (I was a shy little fat kid back then) cause I'd have liked to have spoken to her more (insert joke about me fancying her here I would presume)

PS Bawbag how's the GLOF going?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :

PS Bawbag how's the GLOF going?

Good, been giving her some treatment lately, new discs and pads when they arrive too, the only thing I have to do now is sell it and buy a A3 TDI 140...

As for Becky, I'd love for anyone to find me one of my posts which says Becky is a man, just one post, never mind a "relentless" amount of posts. IIRC if it was even hinted at that back then the ban hammer would be lurking..

She claims she wants to come on here and have a laugh etc, then at the hint of 1 bit of humour, she turns into terminator, talk about flying off the handle.
Damn, forgot to put up a prize, so i'll make it swift, dadge, I award you....

I used my last 59p buying this so you'll have to pick it up yourself.

Cheers,
Quote from Bawbag : she turns into terminator, talk about flying off the handle.

Cut her some slack, trying to fill the round hole without a round shape frustrated me too in pre-school.
Quote from Bawbag :Good, been giving her some treatment lately, new discs and pads when they arrive too, the only thing I have to do now is sell it and buy a A3 TDI 140...

Ahh I see. Some guy on the UKMkiv site wanted to swap a A3 TDI 2.0 (so the 140bhp one) for a Golf 4 or 5 TDI. (straight swap)

It was nice, lowered, had the S-line pack, auto wipers, auto dimming, auto lights, leather, 6 speed box, full service history, etc.

I would have done it but insurance would have been impossible.

Brakes are often under-rated, I'm glad you're getting some new ones! What ones did you get out of interest, I've been looking at Mtec for some crossdrilled and slotted ones...then paint the calipers R32 blue laalhalhalhala not sad at all.

Ninjaedit: noticed it was £28.50 for them with discs and Brembo pads so obviously some crummy budget disc!
Quote from Becky Rose :I'd forgotten how boring it was to hear you rellentlessly posting "Becky is a man" Bawbag, I knew there was a reason I don't bother trying to have too much of a laugh around here, there's always some inbred from a country conquered by a bunch of wankers with a chip on his shoulder about those with an English accent who spoils it all by acting like an immature dick.

Watch it.
Quote from Bawbag :Damn, forgot to put up a prize, so i'll make it swift, dadge, I award you....

I used my last 59p buying this so you'll have to pick it up yourself.

Cheers,

thanks bud. but i don't want a C U Next Tuesday. i think that pic is only good once a year (at best)?
Sure, very budget, but much better than the pitted ones on the rear...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWNX:IT#ht_1530wt_1139

The car won't be getting any special treatment for 2 reasons, 1. I don't have any money and 2. When I start my new job which is hopefully soon i'll be selling it anyway.

As for swapping a A3 sport for a MK4, thats mental, though you can still find some 03ish MK4's up for sale at around 8k which aren't even R32's or anniversary's.... Still, around 5k for a decent A3 or MK5 GT TDI seems good enough for me...

Insurance, I guess your at the stage where the gap from 105bhp to 140 is huge? Mine was around 1k this year, renewal on this car is just over £600, quoted £800 for a GT TDI 140.

Even though we're raping this thread, we're probably talking less smack than half the girlfriend pictures anyhow..
I've come to realize that most men are actually lesbian. the rest are just gay.
When are we posting pictures of actual girlfriends as in female humans who we share an inmate relationship with?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :When are we posting pictures of actual girlfriends as in female humans who we share an inmate relationship with?

Bubba explicitly asked me not to breach his privacy.
The word you are looking for today is....!

Intimate.

Tune in tomorrow with our new word of the day!
Penis.

That is all.
Sorry (Sams) response to Chrisuu made me piss myself and wake my flatmate up!

Quote from Bawbag :Sure, very budget, but much better than the pitted ones on the rear...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWNX:IT#ht_1530wt_1139

The car won't be getting any special treatment for 2 reasons, 1. I don't have any money and 2. When I start my new job which is hopefully soon i'll be selling it anyway.

As for swapping a A3 sport for a MK4, thats mental, though you can still find some 03ish MK4's up for sale at around 8k which aren't even R32's or anniversary's.... Still, around 5k for a decent A3 or MK5 GT TDI seems good enough for me...

Insurance, I guess your at the stage where the gap from 105bhp to 140 is huge? Mine was around 1k this year, renewal on this car is just over £600, quoted £800 for a GT TDI 140.

Even though we're raping this thread, we're probably talking less smack than half the girlfriend pictures anyhow..

Ahh yeah I see now. Well you got a bit of an Ebay bargain and I guess as long as they're not made of cheese the discs will last long enough...I guess those are just generic Bosch (sorry I said Brembo earlier...many other things begining with B I get confused about, along with Boobies) pads rather than sintered compounds they won't warp them.

Insurance on my Golf is about £2200 but because I pay monthy (thus had to phone up etc losing the online discount) it actually costs me about £3700. The A3 TDI Sport 2.0TDI or 2.0TDI Golf would cost about £4000.

I reckon you should try a Mk5 Golf, so much more grown up over the Mk4 but with the nice touches such as the Blue dash. Also A3's are more expensive and you get less kit for equivalent money, I think they are a little bit more pricey over the A3's.
For sure, delivery date is tomorrow, refurbish wheels tomorrow, hopefully they come before I leave.

As for the MK5, I really like the GT TDI from 07 on, as it actually has a nicer kit, but from any Mk5 before that they just look so plain and i'm not impressed by the kit level if i'm honest.

The A3's seem a bit more refined for about 05, since they came out a year earlier and the kit level is similar too, seen a nice Red one with DSG gearbox and lots of nice toys like cruise control and dual climate control and all that tosh for 5k.

Very fair price since a similar MK5 is a bit more and they don't look as good.

Will just see what is close by when I come to buying one though, will be a few months away yet..
Do agree about the 07 onwards GT TDI..looks so smart. Most golfs are SE which come with CD player, air con, 'leccy windows, auto lights, auto wipers and cruise.

If you're getting a Mk5 2.0TDI Glof then check the turbo as they can fail but this is generally on the 04/05/06 models. That A3 you mentioned seems a good deal, when I was looking all the A3's were MORE expensive by about £500! hahah. show me pics when you buy plizzzzzzzz

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG