The online racing simulator
Little Fern Bay oval + 20 or so MRT5s

:rolleyes:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :On a Friday (friday, gotta get down on friday) of course.

we we we so excited..

something i'd like to see as mentioned earlier is to be able to change sets it the pits.. this would take testing to a different level
Quote from zurdospeed :Change tires:
left front: yes/no
right front: yes/no
left rear: yes/no
right rear: yes/no

+1

+1 from me, been thinking about that long time ago...

And glad to hear those news too Scawen. Unplugged my wheel after many years this month... looks like the break will be short-ish.
Quote from Scawen :If there are some more places where something that easy can be done (removal of "objects" that aren't needed in one of the real configs) do tell me about it.

How about this roundabout - will it be accesible fully? Might be some nice addition to change usual SO4R layout or just have some banging fun in super small oval. I guess the other road up to highway isn't complete or is it?

Quote from Alien_CZ :Change tires:

Might be useful the same for damage reapirs.
Attached images
untitled.PNG
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463 : :|
Interfere with the tire on the S-turn in FE1, FE2, FE3, FE4. Must be removed one by one on each side. But at the expense of hotlaps, SO3 on the track in the last corner is not counted a collision with the wall, why? Here's my hotlaps at FZR. Scawen, but how much will it cost s3?
Attached images
LFS 2011-04-12 19-39-12-57.jpg
Quote from Scawen :I opened the Blackwood one this morning, and the extra Fern Bay road I had already done.

All I can do in this version is make extra "objects" disappear, but not "segments" which are the curvy things used for walls, fences, tracks. The open configs are basically auto generated. Any objects which differ between configurations are excluded from an open configuration.

What about at Kyoto when running the KY3 config, the roads into the KY2 track are blocked off with the tyre walls, similarly with the Aston configs and their tyre walls - e.g. on historic bend?
Scawen, Amazing patch, but i have to know, Can I be "Sittin' in the back seat!" of my VWS with improved type physics? (On 22 inch rims, Of course, Because spinners alone were never enough in the first place.)

While styling on So2 freeroam?

Also.. A patch for LFS... I sure hope this isn't a april fools day ..
...you don't know which seat to take?

I'm waiting for the patch
Why it is so important to make this patch compatible with Z28? Can't it just be another obligatory patch and make the needed changes to the game without any worry?
Quote from Alien_CZ :Scawen keep it simple.

Change tires:

Not a fan of this idea, especially for long races with pitstops, having the tyres set to change at a certain wear percentage helps a great deal in calculating tyre wear and strategy. Forcing it no matter what just doesnt do it for me, even in tin top racing the tyres are changed based on wear most times.
Well, basically we need that 100% option for wear (which is effectively don't change at all). 0% = Change always, 100% = Never Change.
Great news, Scawen, more track possibilities are always a good thing.

So, i guess anyone planning a league, can now worry about new tracks.
hmmm, only 800 Objects for like Clear Tracks? Imagine a Cruiseserver with all of Aston or FE and only 800 Objects? seems not kinda much :-S
Quote from Eclipsed :How about this roundabout - will it be accesible fully? Might be some nice addition to change usual SO4R layout or just have some banging fun in super small oval. .

Mini oval has been mentioned... basically drivable but no starting grid

@ Paws, don't think type physics will ever change xP

PS. btw awesome news ^^ scavier
Quote from Eclipsed :How about this roundabout - will it be accesible fully? Might be some nice addition to change usual SO4R layout or just have some banging fun in super small oval. I guess the other road up to highway isn't complete or is it?

Might be useful the same for damage reapirs.

That roundabout is a must :o
Quote from JazzOn :Mini oval has been mentioned... basically drivable but no starting grid

I kinda thought it was mentioned only about Fern Bay's mini oval...
-
(MoMo92i) DELETED by MoMo92i : found my answer
Quote from JazzOn :
@ Paws, don't think type physics will ever change xP

Why'd you do that.. Man?
Who cares about tyre changes in the pits, that's just going to delay this patch. And anyway tyre wear/physics will be dealt with separately as has been going on for the past few years.
I see funny thing how FAST the life brings up in here again and soon in LFS when patch is released.

I told you it will come soon (altough test patch, but patch what patch anyway)

EDIT:

I am asking, if all track combinations will be open, why it not could be named as for example: ASA or BLA or FEA etc etc (Where A stands for A)
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I see funny thing how FAST the life brings up in here again and soon in LFS when patch is released.

I told you it will come soon (altough test patch, but patch what patch anyway)

EDIT:

I am asking, if all track combinations will be open, why it not could be named as for example: ASA or BLA or FEA etc etc (Where A stands for A)

Quote from Scawen :Exatcly, that's why the open configurations are like AS2X / AS3Y - so you can choose the existing start grid / pits / start lights combinations, forward or reversed.

So, if you want to use an open configuration, first you consider which existing grid and pits you want to use. Then add X or Y to choose the forward or reversed option.

I would love to test
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG