The online racing simulator
any news? there was a possibility about a resume of servers in 24-48 hours...

If not, when?

please, I need to know it
It seems to me that the 24-48 hours have 'long gone'? Franky, what's the latest please?
Actual servers will be coming online throughout the day / night today.
Hi Dean,

The server you set up for us the other day on 84.45.52.141 has died/gone away/left/emigrated south for some reason.

I have put up a temporary server with the same name for now until the end of today (when our qualifying ends) but we do need a couple of servers for Sundays' race - please?!?

Thanks
Tim
Thank you
Quote from franky500 :Actual servers will be coming online throughout the day / night today.

I hope this is not an april's fool.

We have an official race this weekend and we were not able to have the usual practice sessions ...
The 500Servers Game Control panel is temporarily offline. The Control panel is expected to be back online and servers available between 21:00 BST 31/03/2011 and 04:00 BST 01/04/2011

seems ir's taking longer then expected ...

no servers , CP at moment , any info ?

Jeffry
Got caught up with some installs during the night, Had to take a rest stop at around 5am, I AM now getting things completed.
Quote from franky500 :Got caught up with some installs during the night, Had to take a rest stop at around 5am, I AM now getting things completed.

Hi, I appreciate your work, but if CP is online but totally useless 24 hours afer your first announcement it's a bit unpleasant.
Quote :
Cannot open TC15204605835853125261675 service on computer '.'.

I am anxiously waiting for your words (and server working, obviously) to communicate to my league members when and on witch server they can do qualifications (after 1 week delay...) for next tuesday race
Step by step everything is coming alive...
I have CP back online but I can't start any server ...
getting this error :

Cannot open TC63011164410455701577618 service on computer '.'.

Good luck on bringing it all back online !!!
Hi, Lysargic,

Im assuming you missed the updates before the domain kicked in, I'll post them here fore reference.

Quote :The 500Servers Game Control panel is temporarily offline. The Control panel is expected to be back online and servers available between 21:00 BST 31/03/2011 and 04:00 BST 01/04/2011

- UPDATE: 10:30 BST, 01/04/2011. there was a delay with installations through the night. Access will be restored over the next few hours.

- UPDATE: 14:50 BST, 01/04/2011. Things are coming along nicely now, Users who were on the ip: 81.19.209.205 have been updated in the tcadmin database. Still lots to do but user-accounts should be open for use on ALL accounts from 17:00 BST - 20:00 BST. Please keep checking back here for updates.

- Update 19:30 BST, 01/04/2011. Not much further to go now. Will be opening up access to the Control panel within the next hour, NOTE: this is still a Work In Progress, Not all users will have their servers listed at this time. Please check back periodically to see if your servers are reinstalled yet.

- Update 20:45 BST, 01/04/2011. The Control panel has now been re-enabled and is accessable via http://78.129.222.153 Note: the domain: 500control.co.uk will also point to that IP once the DNS records for your ISP have been updated. NOTE: The Control panel is STILL WIP and not all services will be accessable. Secondary applications (Airio / LFSLapper etc) will also not all be available at this time.

Hi, I had not missed those updates, I write my post after reading them and trying to manage my servers

Anyway, I am confident (but anxiously) on the outcome of your work
All back to normal here Dean...thanks.
If you could make the latest Airio (2.5.3) available when you get a chance.
Server ip changed, is this right?? (from 81.19.209.208 to 84.45.52.144)
yes thats correct. Your LFS Server should be accessable now if your IP has changed on the listing.
Sorry fo5r being so boring: it means it will we new ip address from now? Also for lapper?
yep, that will be your new permanent IP
Thx Dean ,

Let us know when airio's are running again please , actual servers run

Error while starting: Cannot open TC73582356563388401733623 service on computer '

Jeffry
Teamspeak isnt on the cp yet, just a heads up
Update please Franky as my server is still disfunctional I was on the '208'
The Main page won't accept my log-in details either.
So are any major leagues affected by this, this weekend?

NDR knows how to contact me, in case of.
Quote from cargame.nl :So are any major leagues affected by this, this weekend?

contol panel is backup shouldnt be affected
Hi Dean , any news about airio's , at moment airio's are on CP but cant run or configurate .
Any idea when this will be ok again ?

thx Jeffry
Quote from cargame.nl :So are any major leagues affected by this, this weekend?

Cheers (had you in mind if it all went pete tong) but everything seems to be up and we have another backup as well just in case.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG