The online racing simulator
hey dean, same problem if this cannot be fixed by tommorrow can we get a heads up pl0x
also dean how can I find out what my server's insim port is (47 slot 1) for some reason old port wont work...
snip whats wrong?
Quote from DCke :cant go to CP 'webpage cannot be found'

??? whats happening now again ... ???

DCke

any answer ???? no CP at all , are these problems gonna keep on , causse last months everything is a big mess here , i know u do the best u can , but this aint good at all , sry but we payed for trustable servers and acces to CP whenever u need it , seems like every time i need it its down or page cannot be found at all

when this all gonna end and be stabiel again ?? when ?? or will it ever be normal again ?? or am i talking to myself again ?

DCke
-
(Sjaakie) DELETED by Bob Smith : no need for advertisement here, thanks
advertise in your own thread. although I do need cpanel pleeeeeeeeaaaasseeee
Quote from Sjaakie :...

hi, now if you could give me evidence of false promises made by 500servers i would much appreciate it. if you can't then unfortunately you've entered into false advertising. i bought a ps3 and it's not working 100%, could you replace it for me and guarantee it works 100% of the time? no? again, false advertising. sorry dude, but i smell bullshit.
any idea when we will be able to connect to CP again ?

Quote from SaMiX :I'm in Game solution, and I'm disappointed. Next month, I come in 500servers

i think problems are everywhere with serverhostingcompanys
server is offline again
when will CP be available , i need to reconfig my FPRS FBM Rankingsystemserver an airio

any answer Dean ?
My CP main page won't even load and server is down. I need it up as soon as possible.
I needed stuff I emailed dean to no avail... I am pissed off as hell now with less than 4 hours till the race and I cant shut down airio, cant get server insim port and cant start my insim!
well I guessed me port so your lucky :P airio still needs to gtfo
Hi Guys,

Sorry i have not been responding, I went away to my dads for the weekend (thought i could enjoy a couple of days with him after spending so much time trying to fix things) I cannot believe that the CP has failed.. AGAIN!!.

@Mustang. For the time-being, if you can type /insim=11223 that will change your insim port to 11223 so you can use it for other applications etc. And will mean that Airio will not be interupting the race as it will not be able to connect.

(feel free to pick a different port number between 19000 - 20000 if u wish)

@Tomba, will look into why your server is down and get back to you A.S.A.P

@All. Sorry this keeps happening, As soon as i can afford to upgrade the CP server i will do that aswell, as it goes down way too often right now.

Regards,
Dean
doesnt work dean
Quote from franky500 :Hi Guys,

Sorry i have not been responding, I went away to my dads for the weekend (thought i could enjoy a couple of days with him after spending so much time trying to fix things) I cannot believe that the CP has failed.. AGAIN!!.

@Mustang. For the time-being, if you can type /insim=11223 that will change your insim port to 11223 so you can use it for other applications etc. And will mean that Airio will not be interupting the race as it will not be able to connect.

(feel free to pick a different port number between 19000 - 20000 if u wish
Regards,
Dean

If you come onto the team speak or server maybe would be easier :S just respond and Ill send the passwords
stop being a smart ass. I forgot to fix it in the small time the cpanel and servers were working. Ill fix it once cpanels up...
try it with a space, instead of = . The command should work... I cannot join TS right now im afraid.
Quote from Mustangman759 :well I guessed me port so your lucky :P airio still needs to gtfo

Just do !part x where x = the server # in airio - it just renames the Airio connection file, appending an underscore to the front to prevent it connecting. To reconnect it, either use another server on the instance and !join x, or rename the file and reboot airio.
ugh just rebooted itself... again and yea i tried that deko
Clearly you did not read the link I posted as I just logged into remote with the admin pw and turned the bloody thing off using the instructions EQ Worry provided to you 2 frigging weeks ago. If being a smart ass means I have some brains then so be it...
Quote from Mustangman759 :stop being a smart ass. I forgot to fix it in the small time the cpanel and servers were working. Ill fix it once cpanels up...

server admin can change server values using commands...
well im technically challenged
I'm not following discussion on this thread, but I write here once more because http and ftp access to my server are down since 24th march.

This cannot be called a bad service, there aren't words to define it.

(and also no reply to mails...)
ABSOLUTELY NO server lag.

Thank you for the boxes being upgraded; now time to fix Cp
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG