The online racing simulator
thx franky
Hi,

Just came home and noticed all our servers are down, when I log in the control panel it says "Invalid User ID or Password''...is there some new problems I am not aware of?
Hi Fram,

The servers have just completed the reboot,

I have re-sent you your login information.
Thx mate!

Still have some problems with the AA demo servers (Could not find a part of the path "C:\UserFiles\Framaris\GameServers\TC18431533387277048015081\".), could you fix them plz?

Just don't start FBM1 and GTI1 because we are running them from somewhere else!
should work now fram
Looks the same to me...
same error when you try to start it?
Dean,

I've got my servers running now. Any idea when the ticket system will be back up? I submitted a request prior to these issues, so if you get a chance to look at it, that would be cool.

Thanks!
Quote from franky500 :same error when you try to start it?

I don't get an error when i start them, it says it is running, but it isn't and i see the error message when i go look in the server files/logs...
Banshee, That ticket would no longer be on the system im afraid.

I have re-enabled the ticketing system now so if you could re-submit that would be really helpfull.

@Fram, If you can also open a ticket for me it will make it easier to see exactly which servers are giving you issues so i can sort them out for you.
I read this topic regularly and I feel for everyone when they have a problem, so I feel guilty to report here that my problem was fixed in a record time!

THX Dean!
hey dean, cant admin the ts3 server (account name bmxtwins)
Could not connect to TeamSpeak Server: error id= msg=connection failed, you are banned
edit: yea no insims show except airio (race director and race position tickers dont appear)
Redline servers are down
Redline racing servers are all down
Quote from JackSun :Redline racing servers are all down

Have pressed the start button on them for you now...
I am reading some sporatic network spikes, Looking into it now.
Cannot find anything out of the ordinary.
Quote from franky500 :I am reading some sporatic network spikes, Looking into it now.

Quote from franky500 :Cannot find anything out of the ordinary.

Only the spelling?

Thanks for the hard work (and lack of sleep) that you have put in fixing the problems. Also thanks for keeping the servers up and doing all those little changes that we have requested whilst we couldn't do it ourselves.
-
(Chef) DELETED by Chef : nothing..
Server called Black Race is still down.
Hi Dean ,

All working fine here 100%

Great job done

Regards and Succes in 2011 Dean

DCke FPRS Team Belgium
Quote from Chef :Server called Black Race is still down.

Have you tried pressing the "Start" button in your control panel? My series were all on Stop after the reboot, and I had to manually fire them back up. It may be that simple, or could be an error in configurations.
Quote from dekojester :Have you tried pressing the "Start" button in your control panel? My series were all on Stop after the reboot, and I had to manually fire them back up. It may be that simple, or could be an error in configurations.

I think his account is not letting him login. Im looking into it now.

Cheers though.
[SC] Cruise Server is up and running great Thanks.
another action needed.

U send me (and i think all of your customers) the mail with the new billing system.

For the record here are your new billing system login details.
Login site address: http://www.500servers.com/billing
Login E-mail: $client_email}
Login Password: **********

I tried to login with the "old" login name+pass, but just message... wrong name or pass.
I tried the "old" billing login, but the same.
Can u solve it?
Hi,

Looks like i missed the opening bracket for the client-email code.

Have you tried the forgot password link on the login page there?

For the record the login name will be your E-mail address.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG