The online racing simulator
thanks dudes
Sweet render and sexy skin.
-
(prOmo_LTU) DELETED by prOmo_LTU
I have 3ds max 7, Got the xrt 3ds file and when i put my skin on it parts of the skin go on the lights and windows, Any help appreciated.

Anyway, Nice skins and renders all.
Attached images
Driff.jpg
Quote from Sam326 :I have 3ds max 7, Got the xrt 3ds file and when i put my skin on it parts of the skin go on the lights and windows, Any help appreciated.

Anyway, Nice skins and renders all.

I guess u need brazil plugin or that cmx importer file
Ok i think i will just stick to my renders on the other games i play.

Thanks for your help though mate.
hi guys long time no see... i have new renders..

XFG WITH SEAT LEON WHEELS hope you like it
Attached images
XFG 1360.jpg
XFG 1360 2.jpg
Now this time is a inspired render this guy makes me cry sometimes hahaha

Hi guys, this is my first render post, ( my team skin ) I have done a few so far, but recently i discovered V-Ray, and im loving it!! Dunno much about it though , but ill learn.

I have seen many renders here that put this one into a litle corner!! Theres alot of talented ppl out there!! I hope i can that good someday!!
Attached images
GENR_RENDER_VRAY_1A.jpg
new render with detailed tires and asphalt...

Quote from taku189 :new render with detailed tires and asphalt...

Really nice tires that you have there. The car also looks really good, but you should try to find or ask someone here for some high-resolution textures of car headlights, these looks pretty bad...
i like your renders. very detailed. But like matja said maybe you should ask some other renderpros for some more highres detailed headlights or generally for highres lfs files.
Personally I'd first work on some nicer lighting.
Hey guys.

Yesterday i finished the skins (took about 6hours, damn FBM-junctions ....) for the PM-FBM and I couldn´t help myself, but do two little renders. :P

Hope you like them.

ric
Attached images
FBM1.jpg
FBM2.jpg
My first attempt at rendering.
P.S: I used the "blender tutorial".
Wish I had the knowledge and time to do it all by my self instead of just using someone elses hard work on the models.

The skin is a somewhat recreation/conversion of MasterCard Lola F1 car to a LFS GTR car. Also made by me.

Plz comment.
Attached images
fzr.png
My first render...
Attached images
xrr render.png
the cars look good, maybe put them in a scene (xfire and nate)
-
(bright devil) DELETED by bright devil
Pedal to the Metal nGTR-Skins, just finished.

ric»pm
Attached images
UFR1.jpg
XFR3.jpg
UFR3.jpg
XFR4.jpg
Look good. Nice job
Got quite bored lately so I thought I'd install 3DS Max again...

I'm currently working on this scene. Not really happy with it yet, but it's not bad for an hour after a long time of no rendering I think. (the skin is from a team mate if you're wondering)
Attached images
Epic scene3.jpg
That is some good stuff. Keep working on it, and you might just need to make a request soon.
Try making the rims and tires look not so plastic, but anyway, looks sweet. Also something should be done with the window lighting to make them more realistic. Love the background and the lightning, simple, but good looking.
Quote from andRo. :That is some good stuff. Keep working on it, and you might just need to make a request soon.
Try making the rims and tires look not so plastic, but anyway, looks sweet. Also something should be done with the window lighting to make them more realistic. Love the background and the lightning, simple, but good looking.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

What do you mean I need to make a request soon?

Currently the scene is a little over-lighted so the materials tend to look a little plastic-ish indeed. I will work on that later today or tomorrow. Could you elaborate on the window lighting?

Simple indeed. That's what I'm for. Something clean and simple.
Quote from Bose321 :What do you mean I need to make a request soon?

I mean you will need to make render for me. If you want of course...I'll tell you the details later if I will have any need for the render.
Quote :Could you elaborate on the window lighting?

Hmm, well at some places it looks like there is no window (the darker part -> right side of the front window), but maybe it only looks wrong to me, dunno. Anyway, I have no idea what to do to make it better since I'm a noob in rendering, but maybe you can figure out something...
I'd be happy to render for you. I finally enjoy it again.

Been working a little (mostly on new rims and materials). Tell me if it's any better!

Really need to take a look at the windows tomorrow...

edit: little update (2nd attachment).
Attached images
Epic scene 3.jpg
epic_2560x1600.jpg
Great renders, Bose321. I like the first one best though. I think the recent 2 are a tad too dull.

but great work u've put into them. Keep it up
Thanks for your kind words.

I really need to work on it, make it a little brighter, and maybe a little more reflective.

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG