The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from -NightFly- :Came back from mining trip that started last week and i discovered that someone has takem my wooden ceiling and my grey/red plated walls, thanks retard!

Edit* ffs was it really so hard to go few feets outside from the city and chop as much wood as you have ever dreamed of...:banghead:

We have some real winners on this server.... Someone was repeatedly destroying my walls to get into my bunker, so I put up a sign telling them to go away. Instead they burned down my whole house....
-1 for new world.

This one is fine and can look good if people just put some more work into it.
New world already coming according to boosted

"ok...so i will start a new map once i put the mods on.
which should be tonight, if nothing unexpected happens.
and for the screen of the current map...no can do sorry >_>
its just that big, no pic viewer is able to open it D:"

Maybe this brings some people back like the last one.
Can admins create new spawn points?
dont think i can do that without a mod.
when did he say that?
put it in the first post if possible (hossel dat ff met niko)
IMO, whitelist needs pruning a bit
I'll try to not commit any sins, but I will do my best to keep good manners in the LFS server.
In the last world I couldn't find one single tunnel in my mines but this new one is absolutely filled with them.

Very nice
whitelist please, using the account bladiok atm.
Quote from Hyperactive :In the last world I couldn't find one single tunnel in my mines but this new one is absolutely filled with them.

Very nice

umm...i haven't found a single cave on this new map, previous was pretty much filled with endless caves
All i've found on this map are some tiny caves perhaps.
terrible, terrible, terrible lag!
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
Yeah, pretty unbearable, can't connect to server anymore anyway, connection times out.
yep (mc)server had a bad failure...have to reboot the whole root.
will be back in a few.

edit...its back on.
server is down
ok there seems to be a huge problem with the chest protection mod...so its gonna be taken off for now.
will post when a "better" one is on.
...and instantly everyone's stuff has been looted. All my diamonds, iron, etc., are gone.

Quote from titanLS :...and instantly everyone's stuff has been looted. All my diamonds, iron, etc., are gone.

Some one keeps breaking into my house through the window and stealing my crops as well.
Quote from titanLS :...and instantly everyone's stuff has been looted. All my diamonds, iron, etc., are gone.

Hardly everyone's.

I know it is a sad truth but if you want to build really close to the spawn you need to hide your stuff.
Better than my "Am I doin' it rite" method of playing.
That is why I keep all my diamonds and other valuables in my inventory.
Just shut the server down when chest protection is off. Completely pointless to keep it online.

I might sound idiotic, but it would be the only cure for griefing.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG