The online racing simulator
I love great visuals and that futuristic stuff and Olivia Wilde. After all im a lil boy.
Ill check it out.
Screw Olivia Wilde.

Wait until you see "Gem", in all her glory.

I think Tron Legacy is a very nice film, even if the story is very basic (but it still worked for me) and more a vehicle to get through the most stunning visual effects world that I've seen (3D). I also noticed lots of little details / nods to the old Tron, which was really nice and funny to spot them. I think I even found a "bit" in there.

The knew that the Soundtrack was good after having it on my playlist for a few weeks already, but I didn't expect it to be that awesome with movie together.

Btw: Kevin Flynn has transformed into the dude man...
i gotta say i didnt like the 3d in tron at all
especially in the first few scenes on the game grid the basic darkness of most of the scenery mixed in with the additional loss of brightness through the polarizers and the generally chaotically placed driving surfaces made the geometry of things utterly confusing to me
Zombieworld

Hilarious B-Movie, watched this (ok, the last half) on TNT Movies.

"Don't shoot me, I'm gay!"
Quote from ACCAkut :Zombieworld

Hilarious B-Movie, watched this (ok, the last half) on TNT Movies.

"Don't shoot me, I'm gay!"

Thaught I would give it a go and god it was funny . The first half was funnier (if a little slow to get going)
The King's Speech was very good, just a shame I couldn't take anything Princess Margaret said seriously
The Fighter

I just wanted to become a boxer and it's not your average, i'll knock everyone down americano supremo movie. Also bale plays his role pretty well
Quote from Chupacabras84 :
Also lol at this big dude with giant hammer-axe thing, I mean zombies which can use tools something new here but why he cared so much to wrap his face in a sack, where did he get that axe i doubt someone made it for him on demand, it was completely unbelievable.

You clearly don't follow RE games
True Grit Seriously cool film! Go watch it now!
Quote from Klutch :You clearly don't follow RE games

Its an asspull, what an plague infected executioner doing in a city full of zombies.
Zombie, Zombie, Zombie, Majini, Zombie. One of those things are not like the others.

Unless he is a zombie but then all the question you quoted are applied.
Just as I said it was completely unbelievable.
Black Swan.
H-o-l-y SHIT that movie were great! I first belived it was going to be a slow drama movie, but damn I were wrong.
127 hours

Good film!
From Paris with Love - John Travolta is awesome haha
True Lies - Funny Schwarzenegger action-spy film.
The Mechanic. Meh it was ok. hitman, killing, slow plot. Average
Spy Game - Really awesome film. I loved it.
Black Swan
I dont want to die like this.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG