The online racing simulator
Maybe burned through his money again, so expect 1.3 in two years...
Quote from bbman :Maybe burned through his money again, so expect 1.3 in two years...

Everyone is delaying stuff because nobody is giving updates.
According to Kunos we should be getting the new version in a few days. Some new screenshots got posted too.

Ooh

I like, but is that Osella fit for circuit racing too?
cool.
Sweet.
Is there any chance to buy it without having to register at Paypal?
Quote :NOTE: You don't need to be a PayPal user to use your Credit Card.
Click on the Buy then select "If you do not currently have a PayPal account".

think that answer your question So think that nop
I'm impressed by the rain and how well it works on the addon tracks. Really like the hillclimb aswell, though I will have to learn it in the dry before I attempt it in the wet.
Quote from MoMo92i :think that answer your question So think that nop

What? It says you don't need to have a Paypal account. But when I click Buy, I only see paypal login.
Click the big continue button, bottom left.
Quote from Flame CZE :Is there any chance to buy it without having to register at Paypal?

hm is there any way to buy it without giving money to kunos ?
Quote from boothy :Click the big continue button, bottom left.

But that's the Paypal registration, isn't it?
Buy Jaap pizza.
I'm doing 12 hour days. I'm knackered. I'm about to go to bed. And now I find this, which means I'm essentially forced to plug in the G25, and download (slowly - damn traffic!) nKP for a blast.

Damn you Kunos.
I'm in love with the Osella. Fantastic car. Sliding around Aviano in the rain is putting a massive grin on my face.

The Hillclimb is awesome. Looks stunning as well.
Invisible walls make me sad
so, guys, hows the feel of the physics on the wet, up with the expectations? is there aquaplaning?

I'll be able to testing only tomorrow evening...can't wait...
Quote from sil3ntwar :Invisible walls make me sad

Invisible walls are back? Not come across any yet myself, but it would help if you said where they are, preferably with a pic, so they can be reported in the bug forum.

Lots of CDT problems online, and no way to turn off auto clutch in the Vintage seem to be the main bugs reported so far.
funny, I don't see a bug report forum anywhere, not even on the 'official' netkar forum.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG