The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
lol.. hydroponics..

That had better be *wheat* you're growing down there....
#852 - Uke
Quote from Crashgate3 :lol.. hydroponics..

That had better be *wheat* you're growing down there....

wheeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaat.
minecraft down? :s
Not here nope
website is going on and off all the time and I can't seem to be able to connect to the server...
It's fine for me :S

Okay, spiders live on my roof
some1 join the chat on the mc forum please?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :some1 join the chat on the mc forum please?

I can't get on the forum :\ I get this:

" Network Error (tcp_error)

A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out" The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again at a later time.
For assistance, contact your network support team.
"
hmm...are you registered?
should work...im on, celtic too.
Quote from Fredthebest :Yep.

(oignoranceo here)

wierd...although im having some trouble too...cant connect to minecraft.net or login into the game.
the TS server is up, if anyone dares to join and help.

/edit:

Quote :Once again, minecraft.net is more popular than the poor old server can keep up with, so we’re upgrading. I’m not quite sure how long it will take to get done as it’s mostly Tobias doing the work (thank you, sir!).

no wonder i cant connect.
Boosted are you using the original MC server? Or one of the custom ones? I figured Bravo would make a good base for modding to include the features we need, but I don't know if it's up to date.
im using the the original one with a mod right now...but as mc.net is down i cant really test it in the public.
it worked for me though.
if it turns out that it just wont work for others as well ill give this mod a try.

/edit; after reading i dont see that it offers a whitelist or chest protection.
have u seen it work on other servers?
No it doesn't by default, but being written in Python and designed to allow scripting, it's basically made for modding. It doesn't seem to support Windows, but I guess your dedicated machine is running *nix anyway

I'll have a look and report back.
if u are experienced with phyton its worth a try.
i certainly suck at coding
and yes, the server is linux based

currently the server is running the mod again...i now have to go to bed and cant test it.
i hope it may work, if it doesnt, u wont be able to join till 3 pm gmt+1 (approx) since i really want it to be running (working).
so bare with me if it doesnt.
server will be reverted as soon as i get back to home tomorrow.
Can I be added to the whitelist for the server.

Name is TwinFlow
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :currently the server is running the mod again...i now have to go to bed and cant test it.
i hope it may work, if it doesnt, u wont be able to join till 3 pm gmt+1 (approx) since i really want it to be running (working).
so bare with me if it doesnt.
server will be reverted as soon as i get back to home tomorrow.

Doesn't seem to be working for me, "Connection timed out".
MC.net is down
The site came up long enough for me to log in. I still couldn't connect to the server.
Well I got Bravo to run but it's nowhere near feature complete, so it's not an option at all... doesn't have trees or ores, generates monotone worlds and doesn't spawn mobs
Btw, is there any way to get unlimited tools/materials in singleplayer or something? I'd like to try a couple of huge projects but spending hours just for a few tests is not fun
You're a friggin superstar, thanks.
My plan was to make a giant dry-dock in the middle of the sea, then building a submarine in it with a hatch above the surface in order to get in/out. I would then flood the area again by breaking down the dry-dock, but somehow the water doesn't seem to stabilise around my sub properly, which is a bit annoying.

I'll have to keep experimenting I guess
Quote from Jertje :My plan was to make a giant dry-dock in the middle of the sea, then building a submarine in it with a hatch above the surface in order to get in/out. I would then flood the area again by breaking down the dry-dock, but somehow the water doesn't seem to stabilise around my sub properly, which is a bit annoying.

I'll have to keep experimenting I guess

The joys of underwater building, basically to fill up an ocean you need to build a layer of floating blocks just above sealevel and then manually empty buckets of water on their underside. That will give smooth water surface without any dips or waves and it will fill any empty spaces underneath with water.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG