The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from RasmusL :In a not-so-distant future update, worlds should have a new save format. Hopefully that means worlds saved in a single or very few files, resulting in much faster copying

well i hope so...the last map that was online was 4100 folders and 21000 files big.
aaaaaaaaanoying to download >_>
Scratch two creepers

I'm getting good at defending Lerts
is there a full screen feature for web-play, or do I have to DL it for full screen?

Also, does time pass in the inventory screen?
DL the client, it's much better IMO..
And it does.. Pretty sure?
For fullscreen = press F11, works on both versions.

And yes, time passes. all the time
I feel like a cave man! It is surprising how much fun this simple game is compared to the games I've grown up on.
Minecarts FTW

Creeper go BOOM
Hehe someone has a bit of a pyro instinct xD Burning down trees but i love the remodeling behind my cliff house i dont remember a nether portal being there :S

Lerts is defs looking better
Where is Lerts? Is it by any chance the big fortress with the huge tower and LukeS boat just behind it?

If it is then i nearly started digging under it. Dug straight down till i reached the bottom of the world underneath my house, then started digging sideways to then later on dig up. But dug about 7 blocks in before having to go upstairs to check which way i was digging, turns out i was digging towards the that fortress. That would have ended BADLY, may have accidentally dug upwards and just come out through someones floor haha, I've started digging the other way now.
If you're under Lertstown, you're drowning.

It's built on water.
I went the other way once i realized i was heading towards this fortress thing.
Guessing its not Lertstown as i don't think its floating above water.

Edit: Decided to go for a look and the fortress next to me is Lertstown. If i had carried on digging like i was going to, i would've come up through the bottom of the boat haha.
yes, lerts is the place where lukes boat is and the fortress
Nice railroad

if you are about to build something big in the city hall area remember to ask permission first, it's my "back yard" after all
Attached images
javaw 2011-01-12 10-24-55-30.jpg
javaw 2011-01-12 10-25-04-25.jpg
javaw 2011-01-12 10-25-08-20.jpg
javaw 2011-01-12 10-25-56-69.jpg
javaw 2011-01-12 10-30-11-95.jpg
javaw 2011-01-12 10-30-13-07.jpg
****ing glitch! I do /home and I spawn in lava lost all my god damn gold and diamond stuff FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
-
(suzuki94) DELETED by suzuki94
Lmao

Creepers love the railroad
creepers love you
That and spiders too

I kill them now I got iron stuffs
ahh I found tons of diamond etc from my new houses cave and lots of dungeons there too, so far discovered 3
I'm stuck in a cave. That I've dug
Wow

My cave's creeper central
kill them and make lots of tnt!
Lerts town is lookn' pretty sweet! Whitelist me please! user name: worenwallis
I gave my house to a friend

Now living in Creeperville, CA
who did you give it to?
Jadis40

I'm living in my cave

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )