The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Worst idea ever.

I'll go look for that plugin too, I'll post when I find it.

EDIT: Found it. It's called the Cuboid plugin. It's a plugin for hMod and allows for many things including protecting an area you select.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/ ... ic.php?f=1012&t=43540
Quote from mamoru :Someone put my shop on fire, destroyed a part of my parking lot and stole my garage door.

I find it a real shame that you have to take it like this.

I am acting calm but I was pissed, really pissed. If you cant take it what other people build, stay out of the freaking server. Don't kill other people's work.

Don't really think that that whitelist is working a lot.

No offence, but I couldn't help but laugh hahahaha
I've had MC for a while but never did much multiplayer since it didn't work very well. Could you add me to your whitelist, please? Username is passo
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I've had MC for a while but never did much multiplayer since it didn't work very well. Could you add me to your whitelist, please? Username is passo

done.
and on the plugin...ill skip it till tomorrow.
just came home from a 12 hour work day, not in the right mood for it now
I suppose the 'double your resources' trick/bug doesn't work in multiplayer?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :done.
and on the plugin...ill skip it till tomorrow.
just came home from a 12 hour work day, not in the right mood for it now

No problem, have a beer and enjoy yourself!

Quote from BlakjeKaas :I suppose the 'double your resources' trick/bug doesn't work in multiplayer?

That has been fixed since Beta.
beta?

When did that come out?

For some reason, my minecraft always says it's 1.20 alpha, no matter how much I download via the beta link. (227kb, right?)
Try deleting the file /bin/version.
I didn't understand what all the fuss was about Minecraft, but then had a go on my brother's copy over xmas and decided to buy it myself - it's great fun!
Quote from pb32000 :I didn't understand what all the fuss was about Minecraft, but then had a go on my brother's copy over xmas and decided to buy it myself - it's great fun!

Man down! Man down!
OK, Now I am pissed. Someone put a trap in my grill. I now have a huge hole in my map. Trim down the whitelist boosted. I am getting sick of this.
Go to run, type %appdata%, go to .minecraft/bin and delete the file version. Start minecraft.
Will I lose my save files?
no, unless you delete your saves

your saves are in /.minecraft/saves
and the file you are supposed to delete is in /.minecraft/bin/
Ok, thanks!

It worked.
just wanted to let u guys know...as my secondary pc died just as well today i bought a new (used) one.
so, it might take a bit till i can take care of all the stuff that needs to be done.

but it also means im gonna come and play more often...since this is a decent pc
woot, Minecraft isn't a slideshow for you anymore
Content patch annauced for next week. :static:
1. place lots of TNT
2. go afk
3. come back and hear a hissing noise
4. see a huge hole where your house was supposed to be
4. ???
5. Profit!
Attached images
minecraft.jpg
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Water mob?!

Just when I figured Creepers couldn't walk on water

Just to be with you... Walk on water...
Am I the only one who's not updating? lol

Kinda interested how the paint will work and how you can make it, but I guess we'll see.

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG