The online racing simulator
Quote from Billeh :

Lovely drop of proper whiskey best £40 i spent in a while

I'd have thought you'd know better.

It is Whisky because it is Scottish. Whiskey is everything else.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I'd have thought you'd know better.

It is Whisky because it is Scottish. Whiskey is everything else.

oops never checked that sorry Still a cracking nip
Quote from Billeh :oops never checked that sorry Still a cracking nip

You can't beat a good winter warmer. I got put off whisk(e)y for a while, but after trying quite a few fancy ones, I love the stuff again.

Can't say I have tried that though, will have to add a few bottles to the rack.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You can't beat a good winter warmer. I got put off whisk(e)y for a while, but after trying quite a few fancy ones, I love the stuff again.

Can't say I have tried that though, will have to add a few bottles to the rack.

Its awsome stuff tbh just starting to get into it last 3 bottles i have had have been

Glenfarclas 105 cask strengh 60% vol cracking stuff
Aberlour A'bunadh / Batch 31 60.5% vol very very nice
and the Glendronach 15 year old revival

All three cracking with or without water but to bring the flavour of the 2 cask strengh ones i would add water all three hugely sherried which i like . I would recommend all of them m8 you wouldnt be dissapointed and they can all be had for less than £40

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/
Quote from Billeh :Its awsome stuff tbh just starting to get into it last 3 bottles i have had have been

Glenfarclas 105 cask strengh 60% vol cracking stuff
Aberlour A'bunadh / Batch 31 60.5% vol very very nice
and the Glendronach 15 year old revival

All three cracking with or without water but to bring the flavour of the 2 cask strengh ones i would add water all three hugely sherried which i like . I would recommend all of them m8 you wouldnt be dissapointed and they can all be had for less than £40

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/

All sounds good to me. I like to build a small collection of drinks, most of which will mature for a year or so before I open them. Right now it has some lighter drinks, so Jameson's, Teachers, Bushmills, the usual suspects.

I am currently working my way through this website. Starting with the comical named drinks first, so naturally Piston Broke was one of the first on my menu.
http://www.allcures.com/images/Product_Main/1075571.jpg

Two every four hours (yes including through the night) for the last six days so I'm getting through plenty of them. I've had a fun christmas with the flu.

No sign of it ****ing off yet either. I don't think I've ever had flu before so it is giving me a really good kicking.
So many people seem to be coming down with "flu" this season. I think they are just massive pussies and have a slight cold. Just walk it off.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :So many people seem to be coming down with "flu" this season. I think they are just massive pussies and have a slight cold. Just walk it off.

you've never had manflu. you wouldn't understand.
That is because real men don't get it.
you keep telling yourself that. women don't get it though........
Nah, I am just a virus fighting machine. One of my doctors claimed I had pneumonia one year but my natural awesomeness cured me from it as I refused to be treated in hospital (at the hight of MRSA). I still maintain that I had a slight cough, but the doc was adamant it was pneumonia.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Nah, I am just a virus fighting machine. One of my doctors claimed I had pneumonia one year but my natural awesomeness cured me from it as I refused to be treated in hospital (at the hight of MRSA). I still maintain that I had a slight cough, but the doc was adamant it was pneumonia.

same here. near the end, it felt like i had a broken rib. i just put it down to a bad cough. but it wasn't manflu so i was lucky.
I take less sick days than anyone I know (I don't have much choice, I'm self-employed), and I can't remember ever having anybody nursemaid me ever, thank you very much you ****ers.

This is something entirely new, to me anyway. My girlfriend who I've lived with for ten years says she has never seen me this sick.
Quote from dadge :same here. near the end, it felt like i had a broken rib. i just put it down to a bad tough. but it wasn't manflu so i was lucky.

I've not been unlucky enough to break a rib, but I've crack/bruised a few and it hurt like a bastard.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I take less sick days than anyone I know (I don't have much choice, I'm self-employed), and I can't remember ever having anybody nursemaid me ever, thank you very much you ****ers.

This is something entirely new, to me anyway. My girlfriend who I've lived with for ten years says she has never seen me this sick.

Unlucky bruv. You probably have swine flu. You should eat more bacon, that shit will cure swine flu and everything else for that matter.
I've had no appetite since boxing day but I did manage a bacon sandwich today, so either it is swine flu or even people with no appetite will still eat bacon sandwiches - probably the latter.

Anyway I'm off to go feel sorry for myself so carry on sticking the boot in, you're not doing a bad job of it really.
Bacon is the lords way of curing anything and everything. Fact.

And aren't you a little old for a pity party?
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Bacon is the lords way of curing anything and everything. Fact.

And aren't you a little old for a pity party?

except manflu.
Quote from dadge :except manflu.

Rub and bish, bacon makes manflu look like a tear in the ocean.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Rub and bish, bacon makes manflu look like a tear in the ocean.

not a chance, dirty pants. manflu is natures way of saying "you could be next."
Quote from dadge :not a chance, dirty pants. manflu is natures way of saying "you could be next."

Well at least I'd go out in style.

Only cost a few beans, which was nice.
Pah, Sainsbury's did for my suit. £45 including shirt.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Pah, Sainsbury's did for my suit. £45 including shirt.

But that'll be a crummy polyester suit, I had something similar when I was younger. You will sweat like a pig and feel quite uncomfortable most of the time. This is a cashmere overcoat, silk lined, sure I could have got a cheaper one, but I've done cheap suits before, they just don't cut it. Assuming I don't put on vast amounts of weight, I'll have this overcoat for years.
all that talk of manflu has made me contract manflu. that's how contagious it is. simply by talking about it, you can catch it.
Yup, bought it about 4 years ago and to be fair it did the job well enough. And yup, wasn't comfortable, felt like a knob. Thankfully a shirt/trou combo is enough to satisfy the "smart casual" dress code at work.

It's a bit of a false economy to be fair, these cheap suits, but then again if I had to buy one today, I'd either rent or buy a cheapo because unfortunately £200 is out of my price range...for a fancy jacket. But ONE DAY....tailored jacket, then who will be jealous. ^___^

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG