The online racing simulator
[url="http://[url]http://www.ebay.com/itm/Painted-BMW-E36-Sedan-Trunk-lip-spoiler-1999-97-93-AMB?item=390100665022&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D5%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D9107369550580474689[/url]"]OEM style trunk lip w/ free shipping = 60$ [/url]
-
(ImudilaSkyline) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
-
(5tag) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
-
(matijapkc) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
-
([RCG]Boosted) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by dekojester : discussion of big img irrelevant after big img changed to link
HELL Energy Drink

200 HUF - 0.666 Euro

from company wending machine

still about 5 hours of shift left...
Attached images
HE.jpg
Motorola Droid Bionic - Price: Free

Cheap immitation battery for...

Unfortunately the phone doesn't want to charge it... What's even worse is that I hacked together a battery pack from some random NiMH cells and that works fine, including charging.
5 NiMH cells, 1 resistor and 1 NTC. How hard can it be... illepall

edit:
Turns out the idiots didn't use an NTC but a diode... Also they didn't bother putting a thermal fuse inside. Who needs safety features anyway.
Quote from kingfag :

Cheap immitation battery for...

Unfortunately the phone doesn't want to charge it... What's even worse is that I hacked together a battery pack from some random NiMH cells and that works fine, including charging.
5 NiMH cells, 1 resistor and 1 NTC. How hard can it be... illepall

edit:
Turns out the idiots didn't use an NTC but a diode... Also they didn't bother putting a thermal fuse inside. Who needs safety features anyway.

It will match your PC specs very well!
Quote from jrd.racer :but then it aint a purchase

actually, purchased a plan to go with it, so it kinda was. :P

+gas for ~1700km +camping

Well spent for a fantastic weekend!
Attached images
lemans_2012_ticket.jpg

Just reserved the white version so I can go pick it up when I feel for it. Unless most people on the bus likes An Cafe, Hatsune Miku and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu, they're gonna be glad from now on.

Was borrowing my friend's headset which is the same, blasting Candy Candy on full volume, and he can barely hear it. (and with my Koss headset I haven't even reached 50% before he's like "WTF?" on me)

my old Sony unit just stopped working while driving, and I fancied a unit with Aux-In and mp3 anyway. And this one even saves radio stations after I pull out the key!

htc one v
Star Wars box set 1-6.

Never watched it before and this was cheap, so it'd be rude not to. I'm watching them in order of release and to be honest, I'm not impressed, mostly I just want to beat the tar out of Luke, he ruins the movie and makes me vouch for The Empire.
Logitech G510. Refurbished, got it $30 cheaper than brand new, now I I gotta do now, is get used to the keys. (had an old Logitech wireless iTouch before this)
To save my knees in Rollerblading.
Quote from Klouczech :To save my knees in Rollerblading.

Do you skate in a park or on sidewalks? I really love roller blading but there is simply nowhere to do it out here.

Truvativ Hussefelt Double Clamp seat post for my mountain bike well impressed super stiff and will not be breaking this one in a hurry.

Broke the last one last weekend biking at Fort William/Nevis Range was awsome fun though!!!
Corsair H100 coz the artic freezer 13 broke off when my pc was shipped to hungary.. damn ppl throwing boxes when clearly says fragile on it. oh well,this looks better anyway

looks like its gonna fit in a car...not a pc.
Do get better fans for that H100, the stock Corsair fans are useless and noisy.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :looks like its gonna fit in a car...not a pc.

lol
Quote from Matrixi :Do get better fans for that H100, the stock Corsair fans are useless and noisy.

Thanks ! how about these?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG