The online racing simulator
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Sigh, I think you know better than the latter part of that statement.

Just enjoy the fact that there isn't a contant stream of fresh BS for a change.

I second BBT's statement here. The constant flow of randomness was getting uncool.
Quote from Amynue :I think they should put some progress report at the website, it's almost year since the "Tyre Physics Progress Report".
For someone who don't read forums it looks like they successful moved their servers to junkyard and closed the business
One progress report per year is not too much to ask, is it?

Few days ago I was passing a women going wrong way around the roundabout so I know what you mean :biggrinfl

The perfect time to annunce the unnanunced S3 car. :shhh: *hint*
Don't annunce, RELEASE
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Sigh, I think you know better than the latter part of that statement.

well theres no escaping the fact that the most frequented simracing related thread on this forum is the one about iracing
Well I don't disagree with you... Today's (iR) update was rather nice too. LFS began to stagnate a long time ago, I guess my point is it's nothing new under the sun for considerable time now... Certainly the inactivity of this 'thread' doesn't indicate anything more nefarious than does the fact that the iRacing thread has (some) excited people in it. There's nothing left to say, other than the vastly inane drivel that's been said (and resaid) dozens of times in a plethora of unimaginitive iterations.
don't worry guys friday is almost here
whats so important about friday
Quote from vipex123 :whats so important about friday

I must say, I seriously questioned my sexuality looking at your avatar, I just had to say this.

It's the " Hope patch comes out today weeee!!" Day. .. Which has been declared Friday for some unknown reason.
Not really an unknown reason at all..... it's historically the day of the week that patches and/or test patches have been released. Doesn't mean that that is a hard & fast rule though.

"Hard and fast" idiom to only be taken in context of course.
Quote from vipex123 :whats so important about friday

POETS day

(P!ss Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday)
Friday is also most logical, because it's the last day of a work week, and then people can test LFS all weekend
Quote from Calzone :Friday is also most logical, because it's the last day of a work week, and then people can test LFS all weekend

so not before X-Mas and the 24th dec. this year is a Friday too So S3 will be released not before the 24th of Dec. in my opinion.
Quote from Be2K :so not before X-Mas and the 24th dec. this year is a Friday too So S3 will be released not before the 24th of Dec. in my opinion.

You can be pretty sure about that
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :Not really an unknown reason at all..... it's historically the day of the week that patches and/or test patches have been released. Doesn't mean that that is a hard & fast rule though.

"Hard and fast" idiom to only be taken in context of course.

I always thought the test patches were released on Mondays ?
Quote from Zen321 :I always thought the test patches were released on Mondays ?

It does not make any difference, whether it's NOT released on a Friday or NOT released on a Monday...
Maybe we could ddos lfs.net like the minecraft fans did, because notch didn't update the game

anyone has a botnet?
Quote from Nadeo4441 :Maybe we could ddos lfs.net like the minecraft fans did, because notch didn't update the game

anyone has a botnet?

I do (or more precisely can have one ) But can you imagine how would the dev's revenge be like? I can think of like gazillon ways of punishing nasty users...
Also, it wouldn't magically make the patch appear faster.
Quote from LFS_Adam :It does not make any difference, whether it's NOT released on a Friday or NOT released on a Monday...

If you have a demo license
It doesn't affect if you have an S2 licence either. Demo users will get the same updates as us. Minus the Scirocco, but rockingham is S3 content remember, so we will need to purchase S3 at that point anyways.
Release s3 immediately
Quote from LFS_Adam :No patch --> no license --> no money

Yeah, like you'd buy the game if they patched it.
Quote from herki :Yeah, like you'd buy the game if they patched it.

:talktohan

I thought, I would buy it. Maybe you have better informations about my intentions than myself. illepall
Demo Racer opinions don´t count. Get out of my sight! :P
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG