The online racing simulator
Cock fights FTW
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :See, I was right.

I can do Russian accents too! High Five

Oh yeah, logitek rides a man as he charges the other man riding a man and they joust. It must be a very exciting homosexual bedroom game.

*High fives*

But how to you ride a man.. When that means your on your back.. I mean? Does he have a jelly spine? Just say no, Of course there is no amount of brain eye and mouth bleach I could ever use to remove that HORRID thought from my memory.

Just a little edit.
Quote from jibber :My vote for the biggest douchebag of the universe award goes to logitekg25.

Quote from TehPaws3D :*High fives*

But how to you ride a man.. When that means your on your back.. I mean? Does he have a jelly spine? Just say no, Of course there is no amount of brain eye and mouth bleach I could ever use to remove that HORRID thought from my memory.

Just a little edit.

You pretend to be the man on top, and I'm sure someone here could be on the bottom and show you how its done.
Quote from brandons48 :Oh yeah, logitek rides a man as he charges the other man riding a man and they joust. It must be a very exciting homosexual bedroom game.

As the only member of this forum to freely admit to being gay I can say that such a thing has never happened in my bedroom.

But that's not why i'm replying to your post. This is:

Using homosexuality in a negative context meens you're the kind of person who giggles every time somebody says the word "homosexual" or "gay". And people who giggle over sexual matters are usually doing so out of embarassement, and embarassement is based in desire.

Indirectly insult me all you like, but do so knowing i'm peering back over my glasses at you, and i'll be thinking "he's so 'straight'".
-
Quote from Becky Rose :As the only member of this forum to freely admit to being gay I can say that such a thing has never happened in my bedroom.

Using homosexuality in a negative context meens you're the kind of person who giggles every time somebody says the word "homosexual" or "gay". And people who giggle over sexual matters are usually doing so out of embarassement, and embarassement is based in desire.

Indirectly insult me all you like, but do so knowing i'm peering back over my glasses at you, and i'll be thinking "he's so 'straight'".

Oh get the **** over it.

I'm sick of people like you instantly assuming we hate your "type" because of things we indirectly say that MAY be SLIGHTLY offensive towards you.
Quote from Becky Rose :As the only member of this forum to freely admit to being gay I can say that such a thing has never happened in my bedroom.

I never have laughed at my homosexual/gay friends, I have maybe 2, Probably the best ones I will ever have, Because they aren't being pervs 24/7 at me which is nice, I don't think anyone would be that much of a ass on a forum, However if logitek just came in and told everyone off OR, Told them he was offended. And I'm pretty sure most of us would say sorry or something.

Calm down a little hun
-
I actually realise there was no genuine mallice, but the implication of homosexuality being a negative thing, or using gay as an adjective to a detrimental status, is something I personaly would wish to see irradicated from language. It's that concept which breeds the underlying hostility that myself and many of my friends face on a regular basis.

You can't get away with saying "I bet that happens in a [N word]s bedroom", so why can you get away with saying "I bet that happens in a faggots bedroom" ? (to the extent that the N word is filtered even on this forum but faggot passes through)

It's because of that i'll always call people out when I hear it, because i'm pro-active at being a big gay pain in the ass. With a strap on if necessary.

When i've got the same rights as you guys then this stuff wouldn't be important, but I don't, and it is.
i just let their imaginations roam free

but it REALLY sucks joining a server and getting an AIDS joke

EDIT: and the N word is DEFIANTLY not filtered here, a LOT of black people i know say it freely, they assume its a right to call people it whenever they want :doh:
Quote from logitekg25 :but it REALLY sucks joining a server and getting an AIDS joke

That's what you get for not putting butter in your sandwich.
butter=lube
bread=condom
Quote from Becky Rose :Indirectly insult me all you like, but do so knowing i'm peering back over my glasses at you, and i'll be thinking "he's so 'straight'".

How dare yo- oh wait, yes. And PROUD!

Flying the flag for straight pride. Maybe I should organise a pride march.

[edit: And just so you know, the derogative term used by the homosexual community towards heterosexuals (that I've come across) is "breeders".]
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :[edit: And just so you know, the derogative term used by the homosexual community towards heterosexuals (that I've come across) is "breeders".]

I've never heard that term used. Kind of a silly choice of words if you ask me as plenty of gay folk have kids, some of them even breeded themselves *boggle*.

But it's not about label, it's about implication.

I just dont get why so many people use "gay" as an insult, or as a concept for deformation.
Quote from Becky Rose :I've never heard that term used. Kind of a silly choice of words if you ask me as plenty of gay folk have kids, some of them even breeded themselves *boggle*.

But it's not about label, it's about implication.

I just dont get why so many people use "gay" as an insult, or as a concept for deformation.

I heard it quite abit when I was at uni, a house mate was gay so she'd regularly insist we went down to Canal Street for a night out. And it wasn't uncommon for one of her friends to spin out a slur along the lines of "****ing breeders, just because I'm gay doesn't mean I want to **** them". Unless it is just a Northern thing. :/

Using "gay" as an insult is to replace using "retard" as an insult. In itself is a worthless insult but kiddywinks think it is funny. A bit like saying "you're such a girl/pussy/woman" to a bloke who does something deemed non-manly.

[edit: And we (the straight house mates and myself) did consider it to be an odd insult as the parents of these children are obviously breeders, so saying it as though it is a bad thing is on par with saying they do not like their parents.]
I think the problem you had there Psychoman was Manchester.
Good point, well made.
Quote from Becky Rose :You can't get away with saying "I bet that happens in a [N word]s bedroom", so why can you get away with saying "I bet that happens in a faggots bedroom" ? (to the extent that the N word is filtered even on this forum but faggot passes through)

Thats because one is racist with a deep meaningful background and the other one isn't..

The meaning of the word fag has changed in normal every day language. When someone goes
"Dude, you're such a fag"
They aren't saying
"Dude, you **** other guys, thats so bad and wrong!"
What they're actually saying is
"Dude, you're such a pussy

Quote from Becky Rose :When i've got the same rights as you guys then this stuff wouldn't be important, but I don't, and it is.

LOL @ SAME RIGHTS
You have the same rights as everyone else, with the exception that you cannot get married in some places. And if thats your biggest issue, you need to toughen the hell up, because people with piercing and tattoo's have less rights then you.

And why would you want to get married anyway? Its a pointless and stupid ceremony.

Another thing that pisses me off is "PRIDE" day. You say you're no different than straights and don't want to be viewed differently, then you go and do stupid shit like that?
How does that even make sense?!?!
Quote from Becky Rose :You can't get away with saying "I bet that happens in a [N word]s bedroom", so why can you get away with saying "I bet that happens in a faggots bedroom" ? (to the extent that the N word is filtered even on this forum but faggot passes through)

I actually hear ****** all the time... used to make me extremely uncomfortable when I moved to the south. Still does tbh.

but it's not really used in the same connotation that I originally thought of the word in...really complicated to explain though. i dunno, I just avoid saying either of the words in question.
Quote from brandons48 :Totally with Paws on this one, logitek knows we're only joking and if he was offended i'm pretty sure he would have said so by now.

I also know gay / bisexual people and they're perfectly nice people.

do you want to get out of tehpaws ass now?
Duuude, what happened to this thread?
Now all the homosexual people is angry, what have you done guys

Now, STD's has nothing to do with being homosexual, so whoever brought that up should really consider getting a reality check and a large pint of 'getting-laid'.

Have fun guys, off to the UK.
Quote from Franky.S :do you want to get out of tehpaws ass now?

I would suggest this to everyone on the forum
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I would suggest this to everyone on the forum

many people think she is god.:nol2:
It's a dude. Get over it
No women on internets!
Quote from Franky.S :do you want to get out of tehpaws ass now?

Get out it? She won't let us in it to begin with
-
Quote from piggy501 :Get out it? She won't let us in it to begin with

Hahaha, that made me chortle.

logilove: the saga [formerly: AIDS and other STD's and STI's]
(821 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG