The online racing simulator
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is what gays say. Trust me brah, if you're close friends chances are she wants to grind your junk too. Just give it a punt, if it doesn't work it'll become a bit of a joke but it won't ruin your friendship.

Or she wants to sandwich your junk.
Lay off the makeup dude!
Quote from G!NhO :Or she wants to sandwich your junk.

Yeah baby, sandwich that business. But don't forget your protection. You don't want to get an STi.
It's ok.

I always go to bed with protection. 9mm under my pillow, shotgun in the closet, AK in the bedside table...

>.>
And you can't have an STi with aids.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :That is what gays say. Trust me brah, if you're close friends chances are she wants to grind your junk too. Just give it a punt, if it doesn't work it'll become a bit of a joke but it won't ruin your friendship.

eh, ill see what happens in a bit
the main factor stopping me is her boyfriend
Quote from -NightFly- :Lay off the makeup dude!

no
I am not encuraging you to do anything stupid... oh wait I am... nevermind..

Well Klutch, I'd say - go for it man, one step at the time. First friends, then bestfriends, then more.. who knows... I am sure you can give a propper kick if you want in the face of that bf

Joke aside - you have to do a value check.. friend or girl friend.. what's the most value to you?
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
True... but in some cases it can be the other way around too
-
When I have beer, and when I don't.
Attached images
37182_166059483408357_100000129184674_549933_4952257_n.jpg
37182_166059480075024_100000129184674_549932_3991866_n.jpg
Quote from RevengeR :When I have beer, and when I don't.

So if you don't have beer, you've got ladies?
Quote from Stefani24 :So if you don't have beer, you've got ladies?

Exactly. Also if I don't have ladies I have money.
Not so much my face, but my back.

I was going to see if the road ahead was passable. It was luckily. But the area around the house was knee deep. >.<

MaleShe?
Me, fixing my wallet.

-
cheers =)

Getting ready for an event that'll boost trade for all the businesses in the area. The War Weekend. It is rather cheesy, but the tourists love it because it is full of nostalgia and the traders love it because ~16,000 people tend to have a lot of coin to spend.

My mad wicked drink making skills.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG