The online racing simulator
Did you actually do anything sexual with all 3 girls?
Erm the girl on the far left gave head to another mate of mine (he was taking the picture) and the other girl hooked up with this one guy I do not like. I only got the one, but that's fine by me (sexual yes, but not all 3). One day I will be able to check off twins on the things to do before I die list, I hope
Then no jealousy my friend...Good job anyway
is that an aftermarket bumper or is the front actually supposed to look like a cheap bmw ripoff ?
I think it's meant to be like that
Quote from Infiniti :Yea, I spos' I can show you a typical life in the midwesties of the States. I'm in the center with short hair (buzzed it for a swim meet a few days before) Generally my hair is a bit longer. And yes women flock to me like fat kids and cake err rather a rabid :lfs: fan and the new g25.

Btw kids, teen drinking is bad and should not be abused.

Quote from Infiniti :Yea, I spos' I can show you a typical life in the midwesties of the States. I'm in the center with short hair (buzzed it for a swim meet a few days before) Generally my hair is a bit longer. And yes women flock to me like fat kids and cake err rather a rabid :lfs: fan and the new g25.

Btw kids, teen drinking is bad and should not be abused.

:icon23:

edit: rubbish, the rest of the album is private
Quote from JTbo :I hope you don't not mind that I post another pic of my face, this is how I look in 5 months from now

Volvo ninja!

I saw ninjas on the previous page too! Run!
Quote from Shotglass :is that an aftermarket bumper or is the front actually supposed to look like a cheap bmw ripoff ?

Well I never saw any Grand Am's over in Germany while I was there so, yea thats how it is suppose to look factory. There is a gt version but mine looks much better, except the gt has duals, but I got the gt engine in mine so

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :

edit: rubbish, the rest of the album is private

Haha yea that is one of the more pg pictures I have on there.
Quote from Blackout :Volvo ninja!

I saw ninjas on the previous page too! Run!

We can make a conclusion that there is something in LFS that attracts ninjas
Quote from AK-Chester :

Looking the gallery...you go to different places and take pictures with G25 and your team? Got to love that.

Oh..and that is one dirty keyboard.
Quote from Blackout :...you go to different places and take pictures with G25 and your team?

Well, three of us did a short photo session in and infront of AK-George's cafe/bar (website currently under construction) with his G25.
:boing:
Whel i dont realy have any realife pictures so il give you webcam pic (i hate photos)
Attached images
Afbeelding 004.jpg
#392 - Kaw
Attached images
Billede043.jpg
Retard01.jpg
:d

Is it 'Gay pictures of yourself month"?
And the award for the most ridiculous shades ever seen goes to.......
Whel i just thaught vltes post something but its quite gay yeah
OK, non-ninja pic ...
Attached images
hank_crop.JPG
O.o Holy lol shit hankstar:something

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG