The online racing simulator
Actually whilst were being serious again I just wondered how Logitek is feeling now that a few days have passed or if he's getting the morning sickness yet?

Did you get one of the kits from the chemist? They're only a guideline - you should really get a pregnancy test from your doctor.
Oh wow.
How did i miss this thread.

Quote from TehPaws3D :You're a prettty messed up kid, I'm starting to wonder if AIDS can grow in someones brain.......

The furry telling someone else they're messed up?

Pot, Kettle, Black.
-
(Klutch) DELETED by Klutch
If Becky's right and it is myxomatosis then suitable psychiatric care, broad spectrum antibiotics and regular carrots can help you led a mostly normal life.

Quote from DTrott :We got sex ed in primary school (~10 years old)

=) Yeah - I had it in 3rd grade....
Quote from Shotglass :
i dont think you can get pregnant from swallowing

I thought the same, hmm. Well if we want safe sex I guess we gotta shoot up the rear.

Quote from CodieMorgan :=) Yeah - I had it in 3rd grade....

Sex ed at the age of 7-8, interesting.
Quote from PMD9409 :Sex ed at the age of 7-8, interesting.

No wonder they dont do naptime anymore
#182 - AMB
Yeah but there's people over here having sex at age like 13...that's wrong to me because they ARE still babies in my eyes.... and people like 20+ going out with 15 year olds....

Oh and girls seem to think it's ok to have a child at age like 15 and live off benefits rather than working
Quote from AMB :and people like 20+ going out with 15 year olds....

My best mate is 20 and with a 15yo :P
#184 - AMB

It's everywhere in my area though, really hate this area lol...
-
(logitekg25) DELETED by logitekg25
Quote from Dygear :So, as I seem to be the only one around here with medical training, I'll field the question. And for everyone who has posted but did not provide a answer or just made fun, shame on you. Having some one look for advise about sex, and the prevention of STD's is very important and should be encouraged.

That's not entirely accurate. You can get an STD from most forms of sexual contact, or sexual acts. Even when penetration does not have to occur.

Yes, this is true. But they would have to have the herpes virus on their mouth. I can tell you right now, it's VERY noticeable.

Thank you Shotglass, finally some one speaks some sense. And to add on, yes it can be transmitted by blood to blood contact, but the chances of getting AIDS are pretty low. AIDS is very weak, and can only last a few minutes outside of a human body.

Also true. Most cold sores and the like are a form of the herpes virus. I don't recommend giving or getting oral sex in the case, as it can cause some untoward effects.

I've read that indeed it can live in saliva, but it's pretty rare. Also the virus is again so weak that it does not last to long. Even 'french kissing' is considered safe.

You have a point. No one at that age should have an STD, or there is something very wrong and they should be referred to Child Protective Services.

That's called psychosomatic. (You think something is wrong, so your body produces what ever result you thought of.)

This is still a safe sex no, no. No swallowing boldly fluids. Bad!

Because EMT-CCs play LFS too ya know.

Kissing a girl is not risky.

Zing.

Not AIDS, unless your really unlucky, but herpes is possible.

Oh, I love bush! Oh you mean the President.

Eddie Murphy's delirious - AIDS, Sex and Elvis

^nice person^

thank you, the FIRST person who is of real help.

thanks to the others who tried
Quote from PMD9409 :Sex ed at the age of 7-8, interesting.

8-9 actually, but it's not that different....

My daughter hasn't had sex-ed in school, she's 9, soon to be 10, which is 4th grade. She wouldn't have a clue what they were talking about at this age.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#188 - AMB
Not me if that's what you think :P I'm 19 and my ex was 20
No i was thinking something else.
#190 - AMB
What would that be am I being dumb or just forgetting something?
Nothing, forget it.
#192 - AMB
Doesn't make any sense.... lol but ok, thanks for the added 3.
Quote from Dygear :And for everyone who has posted but did not provide a answer or just made fun, shame on you. Having some one look for advise about sex, and the prevention of STD's is very important and should be encouraged.

Because EMT-CCs play LFS too ya know.

Really..? Basically what you said is anyone with hilarious problems can come on a "ONLINE RACING SIMULATOR" Forums, And talk about Subaru's aids and other nasties. Maybe the next time I get cramps from a period, I can just come here?

No, I'd get tons of people either scared.. LOL or laughing their ass off. A; I will remind you that, Even being the nice bunch of racers we are, This is internet, Talking about life problems on a game forum like you are on a social networking is WRONG. Plus you don't know if he's trollin' or not.. So really dude, Shame on you for taking this so very serious (I'm sure there are doctors near his area)

But, Congratulations on being in the medical field.. I'm probably gonna go there too.
:doh: im not trollin...its the internet...anything goes
#195 - AMB
Quote from logitekg25 ::doh: im not trollin...its the internet...anything goes

What if someone posted this on your facebook page?
id probably like literally kill myself and the cops dont have to get involved cause i said that..
#197 - AMB
Quote from logitekg25 :id probably like literally kill myself and the cops dont have to get involved cause i said that..

What's your facebook....
Quote from TehPaws3D :Really..? Basically what you said is anyone with hilarious problems can come on a "ONLINE RACING SIMULATOR" Forums, And talk about Subaru's aids and other nasties. Maybe the next time I get cramps from a period, I can just come here?

I agree with you the EMT nutcase was a bit self righteous (I rarely look at usernames especially when browsing on my mobile) - but I disagree with your reasoning.

Logitek got serious answers, aswell as some stick. That's what the community does. Heck it's what I do to my work colleagues too, it's the only way I can survive all day in an open plan office.

And it is a community, i'd have left here long ago (I stopped playing LFS when I got bored of the content a few years ago) but I stick around for the idle chat and the meet ups.

For this reason we talk about all sorts of random stuff out here in off topic, but we also take the piss.

If we didn't get on with each other there'd be less mickey taking and more flaming. On the whole I think the guys in off topic do a pretty good job of keeping things civil ... and taking the piss.
tbh i dont mind the "piss" i recieved..but the answers when i was paranoid would have been nice before that

i expected some "piss" so yeah..
guys, this is once a month, and my friend wants to go to every one...so this is going to have a monthly bump, with my panic. :hyper: :hide:

can a mod rename this to "logilove: the saga"

idk what a saga is, but it sounds cool

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG