The online racing simulator
Sorry for the delay guys, 2.4.9 is now available on the 500servers CP.

When you get a chance EQ, can you send me a new set of Default installation files please.
@ Okram : OK, I'll see what is possible and will let you know once an updated with this info is ready.

@ Franky : Great, thanks! I will send complete files again when 2.5.0 is released. I plan to add some things that are missing, it should be done in two to four weeks from now.
How this stuff works?

I did put user name that will race and it tells me "You Are Not Register To Race"

I did put same name in config and LFS. The message "You Are Not Register To Race" still appears.

Quote :# Enter usernames of drivers registered for some event, separated
# by comma (,) or as separate items - string
# Output of !rsb and !rtb commands will be limited to these people,
# also !rexp data will include only these.
RName=

Thanks in advance.
Names must be separated by a comma:

Rname=Dejayvaj,z-ro 8, etc.

There should also be two commands to set:

AllowOnlyRegistered=true
RegisteredCanSpectate=true (or false)

Then type !rld in chat.
@ z-ro 8:

Thanks man its working now.

One more question. How do I activate some features like:

"You are now ready to join" < when you're spectating and this message shows.

"Don't enter track now" <-- message coming out of pitlane when race is started.
is this config included in Free or just for Full and Pros?

Is there a way for me to get race results in HTML?
Hi. long time no runnin servers =)

im working with the dynamik intake thingy. and ill try to explain what ive done and whats not working. i might done something wrong or it is a bug.

i change the string to: 25, 28, 22, 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -1 >...meaning all cars will have 25% intake restriction..regardless of cars u leave pit with.
after winning it will be sent to 27% and if u come second only 26% yes?
if u get in 3 or 4 it doesnt change at all. and 5- deadlast lovers it with 1%
u cant get higher than 28 and cant get lower than 22%

but it doesnt,, it changes randomly it seams. winner gets 19% second 20% or have i just done it wrong?
we tryed with 4 people on server and it was all backwords anyway.. winner always got the lowest number ex: 19% and 3:e got 21%

well cant explain it better.

thx for a great script anyway.
Quote from Deejayyaj :"You are now ready to join" < when you're spectating and this message shows.

This is available only in the FULL version.

Quote from Deejayyaj :"Don't enter track now" <-- message coming out of pitlane when race is started.

This should work in FREE version as well, but you need to install path files (see Airio download page) and also CheckRacePath in SRV must be set to true.

Quote from Deejayyaj :Is there a way for me to get race results in HTML?

There is an external tool, LFStats i believe, working with replays and doing nice output. Airio has no support for results output.

Quote from cargame.nl :As soon as I leave current track out of the rotation string, Airio does not know that it needs to rotate anymore. ... Why is there track loading after ending a rotation and during the next track voting?

I hope both these things are already solved in the upcoming Airio 2.5.0.

Quote from Easy_Mike :... im working with the dynamik intake thingy. and ill try to explain what ive done and whats not working. i might done something wrong or it is a bug. ... 25, 28, 22, 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -1

Hi Mike! I'll try to take a look at this before releasing 2.5.0. When we were testing the feature with R2R some months ago, it seemed to be working OK, so a new test is needed...
Quote from Easy_Mike :i change the string to: 25, 28, 22, 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -1 >...

Mike, if you can, please try using the definition for example as:

DynamicIntake=25, 3, 3, 2 > 1 > 0 > 0 > -1 > -1 > -1

That would mean the base intake restriction is 25 and it can go 3% up or 3% down, that is between 22 and 28. I'm not sure if your definition can cause the behavior you experienced, but certainly it is not correct. Basically, the up/down change is relative and not absolute number. If you'll be testing, please let me know how it went. Also sending the Airio log, if it still doesn't work, would be really helpful. You may also find !hcs and !hc commands useful in checking the configuration.
Hi Karel.
Ill try that setup as soon as possible.
it seams like i made a po po of the string when i tried.

all work no play for a few weeks so it might take time.
no need to hold the 2.5.0 release as it seams im the only one having a trouble setting it up.
Quote from Easy_Mike :Ill try that setup as soon as possible. ... No need to hold the 2.5.0 release as it seams im the only one having a trouble setting it up.

OK.

Quote from cargame.nl :One final 'undocumented feature' is reported but it doesn't appear in the changelog yet as fixed. I still would like to see !st publicly available by the way.

Uhm, I'm not sure what the undocumented feature is. And right about !st, but maybe I'll add some more overview info there first...
When I joined cargame.nl S2 yesterday, I got a constant stream of something like "ITS_BTN - Invalid Dimensions" Think the server was in the process of choosing a new track...
Quote from boothy :When I joined cargame.nl S2 yesterday, I got a constant stream of something like "ITS_BTN - Invalid Dimensions" Think the server was in the process of choosing a new track...

Ooooooh, yes, I see! Good point! I'll try to correct this omission, somehow... Uhm...
Quote :This is available only in the FULL version.

ok, i'll do email you for some needs

Quote :This should work in FREE version as well, but you need to install path files (see Airio download page) and also CheckRacePath in SRV must be set to true.

i see, haven't installed the path before that's why it didnt worked, but its ok now after installing those paths, works perfect.

Thanks EQ for the reply
The problem is there's no AIRW - new FX2 PB by... message. That shows that for some reason the lap time was not processed. I do not have logs available on the server that would show every detail. It may be worth to check Airio log and see if there's an error returned...

Hm, the interesting fact is that 1:58.31 is in fact stored in the database for FXR and 23% air restriction. And the log also shows response was returned:

10.09.12 15:54:55 AIRW_crr_PR2 : AS7+FX2 - AIRW - new FX2 PB by cargame.nl: ^71:58.31 (-0:00.79)

But it seems it never reached the server... I will try to dig a bit deeper into it, the AIRW message should be shown. Please search the local logs...
As I wrote, pro problem is the AIRW - new PB ... message was not displayed. Based on this message your AIRW PBs would have been reloaded, just as when you reconnect or type !exr. But why the message was not displayed? From airio.eu server log it seems the correct message was returned, or attempted to be returned. Then a simple /msg should be used in Airio, but somehow this has not happened. I checked the existing code and it seems OK. No communication timeout error or something in the log?
Airio 2.5.0
Airio 2.5.0 is released. Despite the nice round number it is "just" an evolution of the previous release, correcting all known problems and bugs but of course also adding new things, especially what concerns track voting. Also AIRW good (clean) laps are available now in-game, using !cls and !cl commands. Experimental TeamSpeak3 support is included, for now without the ability to actually control LFS servers and Airio remotely, from TS3 clients, using textual commands. Data downloads from LFSW and AIRW were optimized so that there'll be no repetitive communications and delays.
Quote from cargame.nl :No, because it's reproducible also... But I will prove that tonight or tomorrow

I did it myself. I believe it is a little bug in server-side code that fails to send back the AIRW update information under certain conditions (clean lap, improved PB in custom car, but not within 2% of the best clean lap). I need to think a bit and also I have other things to do, but I will correct this very soon. No Airio update will be necessary, it is the server code that fails. Sorry.

PS: Done, I think...
Hi EQ,

In the last two days i give this message in the console:

ERROR : 10.10.04 03:00:01 - Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Documents and Settings\xxxx\Local Settings\Temp\1\DotNetZip-nywahajl.tmp'.

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG