The online racing simulator
Quote from AMB :Question Inouva, why do you use the username :John when racing online and now all of a sudden you put a picture of a girl as your avatar

Ok, if you say so...
Quote from Inouva :Ok, if you say so...

Well yeah, looked at the reports made against you on the cargame.nl forum
Well I used the online name Marrie-Anne sometimes does that make me a girl?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Well I used the online name Marie-Anne sometimes does that make me a girl?

Nope that makes you a transvestite.
Quote from AMB :Well yeah, looked at the reports made against you on the cargame.nl forum

I have 3 tags in my lfs Inouva , [Inouva] ,Tron 2.0, John Dillinger.

But past 4 or 5 months i use Inouva in white color, dont find anymore "productive" change the name in game

So, that make me A man ?

Now we have sex change thanks to amb, The new system is , if you are a man, use a female name, and bling you are a female, same for man..., Thx amb for the new whole prosses of being man/female sex echange without pay loads of money and medical threatment

I`be see the reports in cargame forum , and they blame me for they own stupididy, when in fact i`m more safe&fast driver that then, Like i say, you can watch me on that server and you gona see ppl ram me, and they blame me for they crappy driving, but that is other theme
Quote from Inouva :snip

OK that's fine, you don't need to prove it to me anymore, it's not a serious thing anyway I just have doubts.
Quote from AMB :OK that's fine, you don't need to prove it to me anymore, it's not a serious thing anyway I just have doubts.

Sadly you live in other country, cuz if you were near we can get out to drink something...
Quote from Inouva :Sadly you live in other country, cuz if you were near we can get out to drink something...

Well y'kno that is indeed a sad fact I live in a different country cause if I didn't I'd be like boom!

And I'd even pay for the drinks providing there's a special ending.
Cute.
Quote from Dennis93 :Cute.

You can talk, spoke to Becky lately

she still thinks you live near me

It is a hard life being this sexy.
Or a green mini.
haha. And on a side note. I iamgine AMB is thew type to use Rope ona girl. Be afraid....be very afraid!!!
Quote from rich uk :haha. And on a side note. I iamgine amb is thew type to use rope ona girl. Be afraid....be very afraid!!!

lol :d
-
(TehPaws3D) DELETED by TehPaws3D
Thought i would show people what I look like. XD

Ugly, Don't lie.
Attached images
Meh.jpg
Quote from TehPaws3D :Thought i would show people what I look like. XD

Ugly, Don't lie.

Your a girl .
You'd better hide from the people that troll Inouva.
:bannana_g

They don't scare me, Ignore lists.. Plus even if they did troll me i think that breaks a forum rule..?
You don't got central heating in your home?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Your a girl .
You'd better hide from the people that troll Inouva.

She is actually a girl, Inouva on the other hand is not.
Why does it matter? Your still going to fap away imagining them on your "cool boat"
Not really, i had much better looking girls on my boat.

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG