The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :For the first time since joining, people are going on my Ignore list.

This Forum is really going downhill lately.

cool story bro..
I wouldn't know nathan.. I have 3/4's of the forum ignored. I'd ignore some of the mods, but apparently I can't..
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :For the first time since joining, people are going on my Ignore list.

This Forum is really going downhill lately.

original thought FTW!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I wouldn't know nathan.. I have 3/4's of the forum ignored. I'd ignore some of the mods, but apparently I can't..

Heh I bet I know a few of the mods you would prefer to ignore :P
Rikje, A 155 V6 normaly has a 2.5. Is it a Savali engine? Because they are very rare. I've got to clean mine and I will post it here also.
Quote from jamesc :Rikje, A 155 V6 normaly has a 2.5. Is it a Savali engine? Because they are very rare. I've got to clean mine and I will post it here also.

haha no not a savali.

The engine comes from an Alfa Romeo Spider. It's a 3.0 12v with high compression pistons and different camshafts. The bhp on the frontwheels is somewhere around 230bhp.

Here's a short clip of my brother driving the 3.0 on Zandvoort

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVFJAep9nqs

Edit: didn't even see your previous comment!
Quote from jamesc :Very nice! Is your car lowered? Your brother did a good job keeping it clean!
I drive a 155 to! But is a 2.0 16V widebody from 1995. The best car i've ever driven! It's a shame you rarly see them nowadays.

You should check out this website, you can find a lot of information on the forum about this beautiful car.

Yep the car is lowered using FK Könisport suspension kit. It makes the car handle much better. Post some pics of your Alfa too, because these beautiful cars deserve some attention haha I'm aware of the artc155, in fact I'm already registered there for quite some time
Here's mine, had no time to clean

Alfa 155 2.0 16V widebody from 1995. It's a great car and drives like a dream. I'm Addicted!
A lot of parts are changed but there is still a lot of work to be done. The previous owner neglected the maintenance...
It's stock except the Yellow Koni's and Aphex springs. Done by H&S Corse last year

Quote from Rikje :...

Your car is my goal, it's mint! I already saw that video It's... arousing
Attached images
DSC00990.JPG
Nice car jamesc; Please post some more pics, It's actually the only Alfa model that I like
I've liked it ever since this

Quote from jamesc :Here's mine, had no time to clean

Alfa 155 2.0 16V widebody from 1995. It's a great car and drives like a dream. I'm Addicted!
A lot of parts are changed but there is still a lot of work to be done. The previous owner neglected the maintenance...
It's stock except the Yellow Koni's and Aphex springs. Done by H&S Corse last year

Your car is my goal, it's mint! I already saw that video It's... arousing

H&S were the guys that did the 3.0 swap. Great lads and they really have a lot of knowlegde about these engines. I like your 2.0 btw just add some QV skirts and nice wheels and it will look great! We also have a 2.0 16v and they are really fun to drive. They miss the power of the 3.0 obviously but the revving makes it a really fun car to drive
Just came across this picture of someones car on a Track Day, so thought this would be the best place to put it.

Oh dear!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just came across this picture of someones car on a Track Day, so thought this would be the best place to put it.

Oh dear!

Is it me... Or is something wrong with that rear wheel?...
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Just came across this picture of someones car on a Track Day, so thought this would be the best place to put it.

Oh dear!

serves him right for driving an e36
Quote from Osco :serves him right for driving an e36

You just hurt my feelings.

Bitch.
Quote from 5tag :You really are being quite a critic lately, aren't you?

i'm sure the very same thing was said to you only a few days ago m8.
Quote from dadge :i'm sure the very same thing was said to you only a few days ago m8.

I think that's why he posted it. Infact, he actually PM'ed me about the matter, so I told him to "F Off".
nobody puts baby in the corner
whats wrong with that rear wheel? isnt thats how you drive on south city?
My Cars (if u don't believe it gtfo!)
My Family JDM Cars (except 200sx)

My 200SX EDM version

I want to sell this car

My RS200

My AE86 Corolla Levin

I broke the Levin Grills

My Subaru GC8

I live in Brunei and I'm working in a company that's why I love to collect them
I guess ill post mine. 1st is my 87 toyota pickup, its got a built small block chevy pushing it with 1 ton axles under it.

This is my 86 blazer that i have done ALOT of work to do. And its still slow and looks like crap....

And this is my 84 dodge daytona drag car. It is JUST a drag car. 1560hp to the rear wheels with a alky injected bottle fed Indy 572.

me standing beside it in the staging lanes.

me and my dad adjusting the timing

car sitting at the shop all winter collects DUST

And the 37 nash we sold.

I cant find the pics of the 69 C10 we just built a few months ago. ill upload them off my phone tomorrow and show em. Dont have the wire right now.

Oh dear!

Eh mate, you might wanna sort that camber on your left rear out!
Quote from BlueFlame :Eh mate, you might wanna sort that camber on your left rear out!

Not my Car, but I see your point.

Apparently, it was a 316i with M3 running gear which the guy bought for cheap. He took it on a track day not realizing that the Rear Left bottom arm had suffered a knock before, so the guy he bought it off heated it up and bent it back to shape. Problem was the Non-M3 bottom arms are already as strong as a crisp packet, hence bending it back done it no favors.

Next time the guy took a corner, the arm bent back, and he done a further two laps wondering why the hell the car was handling so weird. He's lucky it did not come off altogether, as it could of quite easily flipped the car! Lucky sod...
Quote from skywatcher122 :My Family JDM Cars

My RS200

Real nice set of cars. Loving the Toyotas most, personally. Wish they'd imported the RS engine to Europe, would've made the IS200 so much more interesting.
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG