The online racing simulator
Great news - thanks!
Quote from Scawen :Great news - thanks!

We are really happy, this opportunity is great! This is definite recognition of the simulator. I wonder what will happen after the next patch... FIA offers a racing licence for the MOE winners?

The trick is, that the previous year's hungarian champion Norbi Kiss already has a racing licence, so if he competes this year, and wins, he'll have one spare racing licence
Looks sweet! Shame we don't have same opportunities or visions here in Lithuania.
sounds great! good luck all of you people with the challenge!
Well done .
Awesome ... is there any hungarian able to make subtitles to that vid?
Quote from Raito :Awesome ... is there any hungarian able to make subtitles to that vid?

Yes, soon.
Nice one, good work
Great
lfs mentioned on speedhunters
Speedhunters I heard you recently tried your hand at drifting online. How did that go for you ?

Haha, Yeah I have been a fan of online drifting since a few years back when I broke my ankle and was laid up for a few months. I got stuck right into Live for Speed and played that alot. Then got away from that because I was busy doing the real stuff ... Then recently at my mate Josh Allen's (WillShootForFood) house we were mostly stuck inside with the typical english weather so we started having a bit of fun online drifting.. all good for a laugh I guess.

http://speedhunters.com/archiv ... view-gt-gt-luke-fink.aspx
-
(amp88) DELETED by Bob Smith : no longer necessary, moved your posts :)
-
(brt900) DELETED by Bob Smith : no longer necessary, moved your posts :)
Luke fink is an awesome guy, met him a few years back when he did a Drift Australia round in WA.
-
(ensiferumm) DELETED by franky500
-
(Flame CZE) DELETED by franky500
-
(boothy) DELETED by franky500
Takker
Not really "in the news", but a few years ago, the Dutch Formula 1 commentator Olav Mol joined Robert Jensen in a Dutch talking show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCVKEpjHxnM
They use LFS in a simulator from 11:35 min. onwards.
Patch X
New car
LFS announced a new car +!!! track on TV today !!!!!!!

but unfortunately it was a prank
Quote from mitza4rally :LFS announced a new car +!!! track on TV today !!!!!!!

LOL! For first time i hear that a game can speak
Quote from mitza4rally :LFS announced a new car +!!! track on TV today !!!!!!!

Source?
Eehm, how long it will take for them to release S3? They have been developing for ages..
Ages.

LFS in the news
(739 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG