The online racing simulator
^ :d
Quote from Uke :

No way! hahahaha, I took a screen grab at the EXACT same frame. Just cropped the brown shirt man over there.

-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48

Quote from ACCAkut :infinite power pic

When i did my education as an IT guy a few years back, one of our apprentices actually did that...
that clock is nice.
must get.
Those clocks are awesome. As a Printoperator i print the catalogs of the producer of this clocks. They have a lot other expensive stuff
I'm thinking of programming a clock that replicates such function.. just for something to do.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :that clock is nice.
must get.

I came across it a while ago on a design forum/blog/thing. Always wanted it, so nice... but so expensive.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'm thinking of programming a clock that replicates such function.. just for something to do.

There's a screensaver that does a vaguely similar thing, although I personally prefer the neater and more compact format as seen in the real clock.

I had one of those when I was little

-
-

Quote from brandons48 :That one with bender engraved on the bench... that just has to be fake. Brilliant though.

OH! WOW!

It is, it seems, a small internet!

This bench is in Fletcher Moss Gardens in Didsbury, Manchester and is a memorial for a friend of someone I know who died in a car crash. The Bender in there is completely intentional, along with a lot of other things he liked.

haha, I can't believe this has turned up in a picture thread here

So, not fake then
Quote from MAGGOT :I came across it a while ago on a design forum/blog/thing. Always wanted it, so nice... but so expensive.

+1 think i saw it on core77
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG