The online racing simulator
I allways love when people taking one picture and completely messes it up in various situations Like the one fotball dude I canot remember name of, even got his own internet page dedicated to his rather interesting pose.
Crouch?
Indeed! Haha!
That gif is older than the Ferrari itself
I never saw it..
I never saw it... Just to fit in the crowd ;p
I saw it...
I saw it...
I saw it...
Guys stop you making it harder for me to assimilate

Eric will ban you for that pic...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Eric will ban you for that pic...

Haha, as long as you don't post boobies or whines about rallypack your safe nowdays
He can't ban him because he's not following the forum... That would be my guess.
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Meh, it's not like it was the most important event in the past 100 years. I can forgive those people for not knowing it was real.

Id say that the first and second world wars were slightly more important and historic events to be honest.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Id say that the first and second world wars were slightly more important and historic events to be honest.

Kennedy assassination, Stalin, the rise of communism, the fall of conmunism, the fall of the British Empire, the great depression, watergate, black enfrichesment in USA, a black president in USA, end of apartide in RSA, the cold war, various major natural disasters, button and Hamilton crashing into eachother at Canada... A boat sinking doesn't come in top 100 really
He's saying that it wasn't. Read his second sentence too.
I want to be friends with that kid in my morning class.
Quote from amp88 :He's saying that it wasn't. Read his second sentence too.

I know. I was agreeing with him, a rare occurrence on LFS Forum I know.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG