The online racing simulator

a typo in a popcorn bag, altough you can see the pixels.

Quote from The Very End :Read an article about it some minutes ago, haha, god help that woman!

Today was the first time I saw news guy laughing out loud while presenting news. Live.
Miss Internet for August
Each time I see that kid I start wondering if the human evollution has started to go backwards...
****s sake! Who would do something like this to their kid!? Forcefeed the monster with vegetables and healthy foods!
Says the anorexia kid...
Wait, what?
You've heard me, you little thin man! Each time I see you I want feed you some burgers...
Lololol! Even tho I have a skinny face I am no near that thin, if you had looked under my shirt you would see that I actually have some mantits and floppppppy-wings on side of stomach

Jokes aside, what I mean is that ofc 10-20 KG over or under is not a biggie, but when a kid has like 50kg too much it's something wrong. The parrents need to take down their foot and tell force the kid to get healthier. Sure he will hate them, but in the long run he will be thankfull for the health benefits it gives him.
Look at the kid (brother?) next to him, also fat.

I don't think his parents are any healthy either... Mostly when I come across such cases the whole family is like this.

^ the last one is for TVE ;P
whats funny about the camaros? that one of them is riced out?
Quote from el pibe :whats funny about the camaros? that one of them is riced out?

I think because of the combo-breaker in the middle of the rice cars.

This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG