The online racing simulator
Actually 2-letter ISO codes will be used, simply because they're part of the .NET Framework and full country names (as given by LFS World) can be relatively easily converted to 2- or 3-letter ISO codes... Coming up in 2.4.1 FULL.
Airio 2.4.1
Airio 2.4.1 is released and available for download and update. Very soon I'll be sending the update also to Franky of 500servers, then it should be available there as service update.

FREE: This update contains mostly corrections of some previously existing inconsistencies, but also separate display of online (!pr) and offline (!hl) personal records, as well as new configuration items to specify what race join checks are ignored from what limad level.

FULL: There is a new !hls command showing summary of all uploaded hotlaps. Similarly to !prs (showing online best laps) you may limit the display to certain tracks/cars/both. In !pl output newly a two-letter countrycode of individual drivers is shown in light blue color (if available and recognized).

PROS: This version contains probably the most important and interesting update, simple (for now) support of data storing similar to LFS World, but concerning specific custom cars, which are standard cars with restrictions (air intake, additional mass). The database is called AIR World, AIRW for short. Every lap finished in a restricted car is sent to airio.eu and stored/updated in a database. If a defined custom car is recognized a message announcing new AIRW personal best (PB) can be returned and displayed on server. Completely clean laps (no grass, always on the strictest proper path) go also to hotlaps table and new best times in recognized cars are reported back as new AIRW world records (WR). Both personal (online and hotlap) and global (WR on each stored track/car combo) tables are returned on request in a format mimicking the one used by LFSW, downloaded by Airio and combined with LFSW data. This means all data commands such as !pr, !prs, !hls, !wr will recognize custom car types and display corresponding real data, not just recalculated values as before. For more info see Airio changelog. If this addition proves to be reliable and usable, it may be extended.

As usual, it is not possible to check all the updates in every detail and under every possible configuration, so any reports concerning troubles with 2.4.1 are welcome. Otherwise, enjoy!
Great work as usual
2.4.1 / 2.4.1a now available on 500servers control panel.
Great, thanks!
Just wanted to say WOW, amazing work EQWorry!

Rozmyslal si niekedy ako to spenazit?
hi 2 all

I have problem with connecting Airio with IRC server. Right now we are setting up our IRC server and sometimes airio connects but most of the time he doesn't. i don't know what is problem.. on lfs side he transfers massage but i don't know where. so trace is impossible.... i dont think that port is problem because sometimes he connects.

any help is welcome

DuleXY - megatmracers
Quote from RAYfighter :Just wanted to say WOW, amazing work EQWorry!

Thanks!

Quote from RAYfighter :Rozmyslal si niekedy ako to spenazit?

Existují vyšší verze, FULL a PROS, ty jsou za peníze... Sice se mi nikdy nevrátí, co jsem investoval, ale občas něco přijde a to velmi potěší.

Quote from DuleXY :I have problem with connecting Airio with IRC server. Right now we are setting up our IRC server and sometimes airio connects but most of the time he doesn't.

That is a weird thing, because as we tested, if I use the same data my Airio connects without problems. I'm really lost. Only one wild idea: Try changing instance name in CFG file to something without a space. Uhm, but I do not think that is the cause...
2.4.2 (for Full versions) now on 500servers CP
!quit command on 2.4.1 free doesnt work (rejoins after restart etc)
It does on full as well for me (btw full má náš týmovej jezdec už z dřívějška, jen abys věděl kde beru Full) and did on previous free versions as well. Autorestarts.
if its on 500servers it could be the control panel reading the Airio as "crashed" and therefore restarts it on the CP. i would advise stopping it in the 500servers control panel.
There are tools (such as the TC Admin Panel or Fire Daemon) that indeed see stopped (closed) applications (in Airio after !quit) as crashed and restart them. But you need to close Airio correctly (and not simply kill it), otherwise data loss may happen. Solution is simple:

1) Open Airio.cfg.txt file.

2) Set StopExit=true.

3) Restart Airio or type !rld if it is already running.

Then after !quit Airio will be closed down properly, but it will stay running (and will not be restarted by service management applications) in a suspended state and then you may safely kill it using TC panel...

PS: Thanks, Dean, for update!
Or, you could just do !part #. Then if you have it connected to 2 servers, you could reconnect without restarting Airio by doing !join #.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by franky500 : Unrelated chat
-
(franky500) DELETED by franky500 : Unrelated chat
-
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by franky500 : Unrelated chat
-
-
-
-
-
(EQ Worry) DELETED by franky500 : Unrelated chat
-
-
(boothy) DELETED by franky500 : Unrelated chat
-
-
Quote :# From what level standard joining checks will be ignored -
# unlimited rejoins, registration, time lock.
AllowJoining=0
AllowRegister=0
AllowLock=0

So which one actually controls midjoin block?

And what means 'registration'?
Quote from cargame.nl :So which one actually controls midjoin block?

also AllowJoining (to answer a part of my own question )
Quote from cargame.nl :also AllowJoining (to answer a part of my own question )

Quote :
It is now possible to specify in more detail what joining check will be ignored for certain limad levels. AllowJoining controls only repeated joining, while AllowRegister ignores registration requirements and AllowLock could ignore time lock

AllowRegister should allow someone with certain Limad rights to bypass an applied Rname.txt field, if:

Quote :
LimitToRegistered=true

at least that's how i understand it....
In case there's still some confusion, AllowJoining indeed controls just repeated joining. That means you can set NumRejoins to 0, which basically says midrace join is not allowed, except for people with AllowJoining or higher limad level.

Registration is a manual process of specifying RName items (per server) of people maybe registered for some event. AllowRegister would then ignore registration requirement again for some higher limads.
Airio World
I haven't look that well through the thread, so this might have been suggested earlier.

But I'd love to see a scoreboard at the end of the race for only the cars of the same class. Not only does it make it easier to see your position in the class you're currently racing, but it also emphazises the fact that you don't race against other classes.
type !rs
Quote from EQ Worry :That means you can set NumRejoins to 0, which basically says midrace join is not allowed

Well.. Not entirely, because I have a lap percentage completion lock so NumRejoins is not always 0. But it works the way I want now so thats great.
Quote from EQ Worry :
You should not miss this new announcement/tool.

Already was aware of that, I look quite often at the changelog page. Very nice job, people will know it exists after a while
Question... I can't seem to get pitexitnode or whatever to work I guess I'm doing it wrong or something, But for our demo server, I set the pitexitnode to 14 which is close to the end of the pitlines, But i was testing it out and nothing would popup and warn me about any cars coming. The checkpitexit is true, and the pit exit node is set to 14? What am i missing? I looked through the srv and tcd files to try and find the msg that comes up to be like "Do not exit at this time" or whatever it is, but had no luck.

Any help would be great

Thanks, Cody.
If I recall correctly CheckRacePath must be true also
Quote from Backtrack3d :Question... I can't seem to get pitexitnode or whatever to work

Do you have PTH files installed under Airio? If not, get them from here and store under Airio. Without path files pit exit check cannot function.

AIRIO - Advanced LFS Tracker
(2384 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG