The online racing simulator
What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
Quote from DevilDare :Good for you. I tried coming back to WoW after a years break, but its all about the stupid "5K+ GS + Achi or no inv!!!111!!!".... The guy who made GS should be slaughtered.

Basically, if you are new, you can forget raiding until a full gear reset...

That's pretty much why I opened a group for my self, I wouldn't get into ICC with my gear usually, even if I could be able to tank the first few bosses.
Stupid girls.
Or girls which pretend to be stupid.
When I don't push the clutch in all the way.
Quote : It would of been nice if there was a note on my windscreen saying "Sorry.", but no. They just smack my car and run!

Agreed, but there's two sides to the coin. In their view, they have the choice between losing their no claims/paying out to fix your car and the hassle that entails; or carrying on with their day. Not saying I agree with that, but I can see where they're coming from.
when i think my clutchwork is impeccable, then i look down and realise im doing it all wrong :doh:

im refferring to double clutching, i shift too fast to do it right nowadays, and its a great skill for smooth driving
That's what she said.
That I had an operation Monday of last week and I am still bleeding from my nose.
Poor people, that start saying stuff like "God bless you!" and all these god-related wishes, when you give them money. It just freaks me out. Dunno why. It's been like that all my life.

And.... my brother.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :That I had an operation Monday of last week and I am still bleeding from my nose.

Stop picking at it then...
The unknown and un-guessable strength of fresh chillies.

Flaky coverage of BTCC on ITV4, as well as having to swap boxes over to get the damn channel in the first place.

3rd party programs your girlfriend uses, that want to open your router permanently to work, when other programs already manage the same thing without having to, just `cos her sister, that has all sorts of viruses and worms constantly uses that program and "all her mates do" (who are all equally virused up the arse).

Neighbours kids discovering that riding little plastic-wheeled sit-in cars down the big slope that is the entrance to your car park all hours of the day is fun. It isn`t. It`s burning a ****ing huge hole in my head, when I can`t close all windows and turn up music loud enough to cover the hours, and hours, and hours on end of screaming, and SCHHHHHHRHHHHRHRRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHHRRHRHHHRHRHRHHRHHR noise that those bloody things make. If only this was the US (since it`s my property, gun laws, etc........)

Colour differences between computers, even using standardised profiles on yer graphics programs.....

Lack of progress on a certain driving sim. (yes, I do do plenty other things which is why I`m not here more often, but it was very promising and could have been so much better by now with more input, or just accepting some people would happily offer the content for nothing more than a little credit somewhere).

The UK. I want my country back, then at least we can struggle ourselves without totally irrelevant, half blind, KGB sympathiser arseholes intervening in the process.

On the point above, what the **** do the BNP think they are doing putting up campaign adverts/posters in parts of Scotland..... Irrelevant, annoying and just showing how wrong the whole political situation is.

Indian League cricket coverage, taking preference over the British Touring Car coverage. Britain... India.... Technically, I`m in Britain, as much as I hate it, but in Scotland, I`m far more British than I am Indian. So do tell me again why I had to wait hours to see the finale of the rockingham round after indian cricket was shown...

Add many more rants here...
Quote from unseen :The unknown and un-guessable strength of fresh chillies.

Flaky coverage of BTCC on ITV4, as well as having to swap boxes over to get the damn channel in the first place.

3rd party programs your girlfriend uses, that want to open your router permanently to work, when other programs already manage the same thing without having to, just `cos her sister, that has all sorts of viruses and worms constantly uses that program and "all her mates do" (who are all equally virused up the arse).

Neighbours kids discovering that riding little plastic-wheeled sit-in cars down the big slope that is the entrance to your car park all hours of the day is fun. It isn`t. It`s burning a ****ing huge hole in my head, when I can`t close all windows and turn up music loud enough to cover the hours, and hours, and hours on end of screaming, and SCHHHHHHRHHHHRHRRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHHRHRHHRRHRHHHRHRHRHHRHHR noise that those bloody things make. If only this was the US (since it`s my property, gun laws, etc........)

Colour differences between computers, even using standardised profiles on yer graphics programs.....

Lack of progress on a certain driving sim. (yes, I do do plenty other things which is why I`m not here more often, but it was very promising and could have been so much better by now with more input, or just accepting some people would happily offer the content for nothing more than a little credit somewhere).

The UK. I want my country back, then at least we can struggle ourselves without totally irrelevant, half blind, KGB sympathiser arseholes intervening in the process.

On the point above, what the **** do the BNP think they are doing putting up campaign adverts/posters in parts of Scotland..... Irrelevant, annoying and just showing how wrong the whole political situation is.

Indian League cricket coverage, taking preference over the British Touring Car coverage. Britain... India.... Technically, I`m in Britain, as much as I hate it, but in Scotland, I`m far more British than I am Indian. So do tell me again why I had to wait hours to see the finale of the rockingham round after indian cricket was shown...

Add many more rants here...

don't have a heart attack...
Chavy fags who smoke weed in parks and act hard...

So here is the story...

So today me and 7 other mates decided to go to the park for our evening basketball game. I and couple of others got a bit late and when we finally came to the court we found 2 of our friends in one of those rain hideouts that you can find in the parks. Anyways, we walk up to them and the first thing we hear is, "Ahh, look, more cun*s..."

I thought I misheard him so I just let it past my ears, but then he said, "Came to join your cu*t friends?". Turns out when my friends came to the park he started having a go at them for no bloody reason... Calling them names and threatening and all that crap... So we get into an argument... Us ofcourse being calm and laughing it all off and him acting hard next to his other friend and couple of girls. He then started threatening again to which I respond, "Oooh, I dont think your mommy would like to hear what you are saying". Well this ofcourse triggers him and he goes for me... He was stoned as hell so he missed me by miles and fell over. One of my friends really got pissed off and started going for him, we had to drag him off or I swear he would of made minced meat out of that teens face...

At this moment he was so scared it was sad to watch. I was surprised he didnt piss himself or something.... We left him laying there and proceeded to play our game. He and his mates left pretty quickly afterwards, we thought he was going to bring some more friends but he never showed up again...

Those chavs really piss me off.. I mean really.... Why do they think they can conquer the world? What the hell is wrong with them? The saddest part is that they take a good beating but still continue to act hard...

Anyway. We should of called the cops and allowed them to take him away. Pretty sure his parents wouldnt of been too happy...

Meh. We still had our game and it was great.
Idiots in VW Beetles who think they own the road.

Story:

I was on my way to school, running a tad bit behind, as usual. i was in the fast lane but there was a guy in an OOLLLDD Beetle doing 40 MPH in a 50 zone. So me and my VTEC went to overtake him via the slow lane I get on in, get over, and start to go past him. I get my front bumper about where his rear tire is and what does he decide to do? Get over. yeah. So I hit the brakes, go onto the shoulder and am just thinking "WTH!?!?!" and then what does he do? He looks over his shoulder and gives me a look like "yeah. I just did that. deal with it." gah! I hate it when people are like that.
I hate idiots, here´s what happened.

Most of the time i´m pretty calm, try to handle things with words, and if that doesent work, the last choice are fists.(Im not a geek)
A idiot in our class in school tought he´s a cool guy if he takes my workbook off of my table, so what I did was ask for it back, that didn´t work, last option was hit him in the face, that was what I did, so I prepared myself to fight but what he did was tell me to meet after school in one place, I went there, but what heppened? He was too pussy to show up, asked him next day that where was he, but he just told everyone that I was too pussy to show up or he ignored me or stuff like that. A total pussy.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :I hate idiots, here´s what happened.

Most of the time i´m pretty calm, try to handle things with words, and if that doesent work, the last choice are fists.(Im not a geek)
A idiot in our class in school tought he´s a cool guy if he takes my workbook off of my table, so what I did was ask for it back, that didn´t work, last option was hit him in the face, that was what I did, so I prepared myself to fight but what he did was tell me to meet after school in one place, I went there, but what heppened? He was too pussy to show up, asked him next day that where was he, but he just told everyone that I was too pussy to show up or he ignored me or stuff like that. A total pussy.

How old are you?
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Morons on the Tube at rush hour.

Is it so hard to look and plan where you're going? You can see the ticket barriers ahead of you, you know they're there - have your bloody ticket ready before you get to it, rather than holding everyone up as you stand there looking for it.

If you're going right at the top of a staircase, join it at the right-hand side, or at least try to move towards that side as you walk up it. Because at the top you're going to need to go that way and you'll piss off everyone else if you have to cross the huge crowd of people.

If a train is full, it's f*cking full. You can't create more physical space just by pushing a little bit harder. Give it up and wait for the next one, or move to a different spot on the platform. We're not all standing with our noses in other people's armpits and elbows in our sides for FUN.
And you buggers reading newspapers on a crowded train? I'm going to punch you. Why should the rest of us be huddled up and you stand there taking up the space of 3 people with your newspaper. Put it away or I'll set it on fire.

If you're standing where people need to be, obviously you're going to be in the way. Intersections are for moving through, not standing in. At least have the decency to move next to a wall. Standing in the middle and then not moving when people want past is unforgivable. And if that's on a train, people want off the train, so if you don't move and they have to push you, you have no f*cking right to look offended.

Physics apply to everybody. When the train accelerates it pushes everything on board in the opposite direction. So why are you surprised when you lose your balance? That's what the handrails are there for. Likewise, when it slows down you're going to be pushed forward. This happens EVERY TIME on EVERY method of transport, why do you still look surprised?

Machinery can go wrong. So when a ticket machine says "seek assistance" or beeps at somebody, scowling at them like they're intentionally holding you up doesn't help anybody. If you just walked into them because you were walking too close then that's your own fault - in a car you'd be liable. Give them space, let them leave the queue. Because if it was you that's what you'd have to do as well.

And I really wish people would look at the people around them. Contrary to popular belief in London, other people do exist. Which means if we meet going opposite ways on a narrow path, both of us are going to have to negotiate. I'm sick of being the only one to give ground in this city, so if you don't give some ground, please don't be surprised if I shoulder-charge you out of the way.
You should write a song about that.
Quote from Dajmin :And I really wish people would look at the people around them. Contrary to popular belief in London, other people do exist. Which means if we meet going opposite ways on a narrow path, both of us are going to have to negotiate. I'm sick of being the only one to give ground in this city, so if you don't give some ground, please don't be surprised if I shoulder-charge you out of the way.

yes, i'm effing sick of that. i don't care if there's two of you, or twenty of you, i'm tired of walking up on the grass, stepping in dog shit because you and your "crew" are too important to yourselves to let one guy past on the sidewalk.
Quote from zeugnimod :You should write a song about that.

A song about hating everyone in the world? I have a blog for that, I don't want to start sounding like a whining emo

Quote from bunder9999 :yes, i'm effing sick of that. i don't care if there's two of you, or twenty of you, i'm tired of walking up on the grass, stepping in dog shit because you and your "crew" are too important to yourselves to let one guy past on the sidewalk.

I'm not even talking about gangs of people, just individuals. What makes them more important than me? Same goes for driving. Why is that person's journey more urgent than mine and makes them think it's okay to flout the rules and then need to pull in at the last minute?

Which brings me to another thing about living round here. Particularly in North London.

Get out the way of emergency services! No f*cker pulls over to let any emergency vehicles past. But I bet those same asshats would be the first ones to complain if it was THEIR mother being mugged, THEIR wife giving birth or THEIR house on fire. The number of times I've seen police cars forced to stop at junctions because the idiots around them seem to think they don't matter. Some retard a couple of weeks ago did a 3-point turn in front of an ambulance. WTF? I wanted to punch the driver in the testicles repeatedly. I've also seen people pull out in front of fire engines. It's a good thing I don't have a gun.
I'd equip all emergency vehicles with bullbars and give them license to nudge any blocking vehicle out of the way. Or equip them with number plate cameras so they could automatically send fines to anyone holding them up. Or both. People would soon learn.
Once upon a time there was a motly crew of younger kids who decided to join the Boy Scouts (I am a Boy Scout but act nothing like it once the uniform is off). These kids thought they were cool because they could wield pocket knives (finally they had something that was long, hard, and more than 2 inches in length) and they could carry around lighters to light leaves with. Apparently, these kids were so cool that they ultimately picked a fight with another troop at the camp (If our scoutmaster had any balls he would have sent them home). All of us normal boys eventually got annoyed enough by these skater punks with all their shit that we decided to put their packpacks thirty feet up in a tree. Then we had someone climb sixty feet up a tree and tie up their knives. Upon their return to camp (they had gone mountain biking) they proceeded to break down to the verge of tears tears and stayed pretty miserable for the next two to three days. Luckily, they all quit the troop after that trip. While we did feel somewhat bad, we were also quite pleased to see them gone.
About two weeks ago i saw the same kids who quit the troop some 3 years ago out rolling on their bikes (each had the seat all the way down and was slapped silly with stickers). They were also smoking cigarettes and considering that they are only in eigth grade, I figured this was just another load of bs. As my brother and I drove by I proceeded to yell "Oh look a big bunch of fags." To my enjoyment, they proceeded to tried to chase us down on their undersized bicycles and threaten us. They caught up to us at a red light and proceeded to ndo nothing that they said they would do and we eventually just drove away.

As much as i am full of shit for being such an ****, I hate people who are also full of shit.
ricers
Quote from el pibe :ricers

YES. We're supposed to have a noise bylaw that entails noisy cars (both exhaust and stereos), but they never enforce it.

What really grinds my gears
(297 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG