The online racing simulator
cargame.nl, Stop trolling the bloody thread.

I tired of hearing silly opinions on Netkar. Don't force your opinion onto others and force them not to buy the game...

I had a league race on Thursday night in the F2000 it was insane, In practice I managed to get the World Record again for Adelaide. Troy managed to beat me in quali but the race was really intense, since the track is a street circuit both me and troy were so worried about hitting the walls.

Which we both ended up doing, my crash was too big and I couldn't get the car to the pits.

But anyway onto my point, Friday *the next day* I had another league race, this time in LFS with the FO8 @ Aston North.

My GOD is LFS lacking force feedback information, mainly under braking. But anyways I will still pay for s3 once its here and bounce between the two sims for the time being.
Quote from adamlfs :cargame.nl, Stop trolling the bloody thread.

I tired of hearing silly opinions on Netkar. Don't force your opinion onto others and force them not to buy the game...

Trolling?

This is the LFS forum, not Netkar :arge:

I'm not forcing anything, just ending the discussion from my part with the problems I have with NetKar at the moment.

If more people want to buy NetKar you must have more tools to regulate.

But I'll shut my mouth, be back at >V1.2 .. Bye
Not to continue this, but this page in the thread is evidence enough of acting like a troll lol

Thing is I know that Netkar has small problems, but thing is I've worked at the sim a lot to get where i'am now.

Just a question have you tried the older versions of the game?
Quote from adamlfs : but thing is I've worked at the sim a lot to get where i'am now.

Just a question have you tried the older versions of the game?

I need to shut my mouth but then you start asking questions. Thats difficult

But no... I looked at it before I joined LFS (don't look at join date of this account) but somehow it didn't convince me to try it. (Big) community forum I find important and Linux no-GFX host support I find important.

I don't know if nkserver already existed back then but it doesn't get mentioned on the website.

And hosting is more important than devs think. If you think 500servers and Alienserve away, LFS is also completely crippled. I'm quite sure they use Linux dedi hosting as well.

Last thing, it doesn't help if the website is incorrect about pricing. It says 36 Euro's in the FAQ.

It are those little things.

Quote from adamlfs : but thing is I've worked at the sim a lot to get where i'am now.

You are a NetKar developer?
Lol im only asking if you have played older versions of the sim... to see if you understand where it's come from...
And I didn't ask for your life story about hosting rubbish.....

"You are a NetKar developer?"

No, im on about driving on the sim and understanding how it works... erm ... yeah getting very good times with the F2000.

I used the words "worked at"... NOT "worked on"...
Quote from adamlfs :And I didn't ask for your life story about hosting rubbish.....

I'm done talking with you. Please go to NetKar, prick.
Quote from cargame.nl :I'm done talking with you. Please go to NetKar, prick.

The only prick I see in this thread is you. What a moron.
Quote from cargame.nl :I'm done talking with you. Please go to NetKar, prick.

Think your big?
Killed someone big blud?
who'd you kill?
car - his name was Trife.
I aint heard of him, and you know what? im taking your ****ing batteries
*headbutts*
Quote from cargame.nl :I rest my case.

You play in your own server by yourself don't you?

learn to race ok?

nubs these days, think they own all up in here y0.
Quote from cargame.nl :I rest my case.

Err, what? What case? What the **** has when I last played LFS got to do with anything in this thread?
At least I still know how LFS looks like.

6 months without online LFS racing and whining in a topic about a racesim on a forum of another racesim. How pathetic is that.

I haven't got to learn anything. Some here need to learn to be less arrogant...

Or go NetKar ... Rofl.
Quote from cargame.nl :At least I still know how LFS looks like.

6 months without online racing and whining in a topic about a racesim on a forum of another racesim. How pathetic is that.

I haven't got to learn anything. Some here need to learn to be less arrogant...

Or go NetKar ... Rofl.

Let's sort this out, race me right now, i'll drive with my feet you hairy canary, owwwwss tha?
Quote from AMB :Let's sort this out, race me right now, i'll drive with my feet you hairy canary, owwwwss tha?

I don't see how that will change my opinion about NetKar. Can you explain that?
Quote from cargame.nl :I don't see how that will change my opinion about NetKar. Can you explain that?

By me beating you with my feet, you will be embarrassed and move to NetKar ok?
so let's go son?
my feet are getting cold.
move to NetKar, I don't get the logic... Why do I want to move to NetKar. To meet adamlfs, The Moose and you? No thanks, kids.
Quote from cargame.nl :move to NetKar, I don't get the logic... Why do I want to move to NetKar. To meet adamlfs, The Moose and you? No thanks, kids.

I don't play NetKar ok?

When did I say I did?

I know your foreign but being on an English forum I assumed you'd be able to comprehend the use of the Queens English, obviously not, now I haven't even tried NetKar, all i'm saying is, race my feet and i'll record it, after that it's my sage and onion.
Quote from cargame.nl :At least I still know how LFS looks like.

6 months without online LFS racing and whining in a topic about a racesim on a forum of another racesim. How pathetic is that.

Hang on... you're the one doing the whining in this thread

I still completely fail to understand what when i last played LFS has got to do with anything.
Talking about a sim in the forum of another sim is pathetic? Why? Are you going to go into the iRacing thread next and tell everyone in there that they are pathetic?
This is the off topic section, where we talk about non LFS related matters, or hadn't you noticed?
You're not making any sense. Silly little boy.
Quote from cargame.nl :move to NetKar, I don't get the logic... Why do I want to move to NetKar. To meet adamlfs, The Moose and you? No thanks, kids.

Still think your a badman?

Not talking now are you?

I'll come to your server right now.
Quote from The Moose :I still completely fail to understand what when i last played LFS has got to do with anything.

It tells a lot about yourself.

That's all I'm saying on this matter. I shared thoughts about NetKar, posted some serious criticism ... Hope it evolves over time and wishing the developers a lot of success.

I'm out here. Too many zombies hanging around in this thread, posting because they need to post. No matter what.

All hail NetKar. Lol.
Quote from cargame.nl :It tells a lot about yourself.

That's all I'm saying on this matter. I shared thoughts about NetKar, posted some serious criticism ... Hope it evolves over time and wishing the developers a lot of success by making it.

I'm out here. Too many zombies hanging around in this thread, posting because they need to post. No matter what.

All hail NetKar. Lol.

All hail? we ain't in nazi Germany you racist jocky, just went into your server, full of nubs, any car? wow, 'sais it all really'
Quote from cargame.nl :It tells a lot about yourself.

The only thing it says about me is that i haven't played LFS for a long time. What that has to do with netKar is beyond me.

Go and troll elsewhere.
Your actions here tell a lot about you cargame, I won't say the others are not at fault too but you need to understand where they're coming from. Not everybody is looking for accessibility in the first place there are people who gladly take some problems if the core simulations is good, and that's the case in netkar the forcefeedback is really nice, I would even call it a little better then the one in lfs and the cars are close to what I would expect them to drive in real life. If I can remember right Mr. Cliffe was also pretty happy with the feeling of them in the newest version apart from some missing setup options and he is driving a formula car in his spare time.

If you reread your posts you will may be notice yourself that you are just too used to lfs' completeness and usability a lot of other games are not as trouble free as lfs, after all the sim is 4 years older then netkar and has a big community so the developers do not need to worry about funding, that's a whole different story in netkar.
:feedtroll

Stop going out of your way to be an arse, there is having unpopular opinions and then there is deliberate ramming unpopular opinions in people's faces, you take it to that level.

Oh and by the way, your servers suck.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG