The online racing simulator
like the whole idea of mmo racing game with the leveling up, they even give you points for cruising which is awesome, as i don't really like racing on tdu.
I'm thinking on buying it once it comes out for PC, I apparently missed the tail end of TDU. I cannot find a store that sells it, except Amazon.com, which my parents don't allow me to use. So i tried a (yarr) downloaded version and I loved it, despite a few bugs. it is the main reason why I want to buy TDU2.
Quote from Zipppy :I'm thinking on buying it once it comes out for PC, I apparently missed the tail end of TDU. I cannot find a store that sells it, except Amazon.com, which my parents don't allow me to use. So i tried a (yarr) downloaded version and I loved it, despite a few bugs. it is the main reason why I want to buy TDU2.

Your parents are silly, but anyway, here you go.
Quote from Luke.S :When this comes out get the PC version and we will set up an LFS club and have cruises and we can even do rallying someone could go out and make pace notes for the offroad sections. We can then send those to everyone. Then pick who is who's co-driver and who is the drivers.

I will join in for cruises.
I just hope they don't have the stuttery problems that TDU1 had on the pc... That damn game didn't like my card
I would get this on PC but the graphic requirement will require the best card out.

my computer only has 128mb lol.
My computer had really a old graphics card so it would definately not run TDU2 in double digit numbers.

I'll get the PS3 version instead.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :They should just pay Scawen loads of cash for the current LFS physical model and implement that

You bring up a great point! Scawen, stop what your doing save all of your current code and sell it to these really big company's that don't have a damn clue what they are doing when it comes to sim racing. Your network code is hands down one of the best I've seen, ever, and the physics code trumps these million dollar games any day.
Quote from Dygear :You bring up a great point! Scawen, stop what your doing save all of your current code and sell it to these really big company's that don't have a damn clue what they are doing when it comes to sim racing. Your network code is hands down one of the best I've seen, ever, and the physics code trumps these million dollar games any day.

Ummmm

I don't wanna drive around Ibiza, hit a wall and go flying to Oahu thanks
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Ummmm

I don't wanna drive around Ibiza, hit a wall and go flying to Oahu thanks

Ever tried them little bushes? They're the equivalent of LFS barriers...
Nope, I do find people's houses a lot though. I love going flat out over the crests
/me tries to figure out who he should beg to let him into the beta.
Quote from Bose321 :Ever tried them little bushes? They're the equivalent of LFS barriers...

The ones i drive into seem to be a brick wall in disguise
Quote from AstroBoy :The ones i drive into seem to be a brick wall in disguise

Hmm, those little ones, they let me fly over fences, on the racetrack before I was level champion.
thats what i did yesterday,i had my 2 missions,bought an esprit,and went on the racetrack,flying over the wall,using the flowers to jump. nice drift track
Quote from Bose321 :Hmm, those little ones, they let me fly over fences, on the racetrack before I was level champion.

And airport

Grr I want TDU2 beta plz
Then I'll sign up Ty for that
Fees?

Forget it...
Quote from DevilDare :Fees?

Forget it...

Doesn't sound too bad, Eggbox Live is what I imagine they're on about.

Quote :Q: Will there be a subscription fee required to play online?
A: There will be no subscription fee needed to play the game online with friends. An internet connection and any additional fees required for multiplayer access by your platform of choice will be required to play online

You didn't read it carefully. It says it will not have fees, except some DLC .

Edit: Beaten and confused by Bean...
Ahh! Silly me indeed.

Thanks for clearing that up.
I read "any additional fees required for multiplayer access by your platform of choice will be required to play online" as XBox Live subscription.
2nd trailer for TDU2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... p;feature=player_embedded

Really interesting stuff there. Love the exhaust smoke and BACKFIRE ! lol Nice views on damage and dirt on the car.
I know once I start playing it, any time I get the smallest amount of dirt on the car I will have to go clean it instantly :P
It will be a great game,i already see myself just driving around in spain like normally,blinkers,stop lights etc. when i get bored

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG